Author Topic: Steven Weigang the Nazi hacked Yaakov Mendel's account and his email  (Read 5127 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Shlomo has warned us for years that we should not have passwords that are easy to guess. Unfortunately, Yaakov's password was apparently easy enough to guess. Steven Weigang the Nazi psychopath got into Yaakov's JTF account and his email by simply figuring out his password. If anyone is in touch with Yaakov, please tell him to create a new account with us with a secure password and a secure email address.

As long as you have a password that is not easy to guess, you are safe.

Fortunately, our brilliant Shlomo has a way of detecting when someone else has gotten into a JTF account. Obviously, we can't reveal how Shlomo does this.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Steven Weigang the Nazi hacked Yaakov Mendel's account and his email
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
I just sent him an email on FB
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:37:31 PM »

בס''ד

Thanks.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 05:20:59 PM »
Is he trying all of our accounts?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »
Is this his real name?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »
What a sick animal he has become.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 07:43:11 PM »
Maybe this animal will poison himself one of these days that he's huffing Zyklon-B to get high.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 09:15:49 PM »
Steven if you're reading this, please stop this nonsense and move on with your life. Attacking JTF won't improve your life in any way. Do what you can to get the help you need and leave our members alone already. What did YM do to you anyway for you to target him? Nothing! All any of us did to get targeted by you and other anti-JTFers was to be a member of this forum.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
Exactly. What good will do if he keeps attacking us??? He's not improving his pathetic little thing he calls a life.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »
Exactly. What good will do if he keeps attacking us??? He's not improving his pathetic little thing he calls a life.

Totally like this comment!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »
Some unknown ip address has been accessing my yahoo mail: 10.193.38.188
I have not been able to trace where it is coming from yet.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 06:05:18 PM »
Leopard,

Can Shlomo maybe help you with this one?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
Steven if you're reading this, please stop this nonsense and move on with your life. Attacking JTF won't improve your life in any way. Do what you can to get the help you need and leave our members alone already. What did YM do to you anyway for you to target him? Nothing! All any of us did to get targeted by you and other anti-JTFers was to be a member of this forum.
I don't know why he won't get over it and join us? JDL Germany does not seem to be growing! All he has to do is start a new account with JTF and help us. Maybe he could get a JTF Germany going! Steven, I know your young and you have many years ahead of you, please listen to me! When I was young I did many bad things, and I payed for them for many years. Please look forward to your future,and try to be on the side of good from the get go, or you'll pay for it for many years.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 09:40:50 PM »
I don't know why he won't get over it and join us? JDL Germany does not seem to be growing! All he has to do is start a new account with JTF and help us. Maybe he could get a JTF Germany going! Steven, I know your young and you have many years ahead of you, please listen to me! When I was young I did many bad things, and I payed for them for many years. Please look forward to your future,and try to be on the side of good from the get go, or you'll pay for it for many years.

JTF Germany? Please. I'm surprised JDL Germany is still around. He won't change and he's not coming back. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 09:43:11 PM »

I don't want him to join us. He used to be a member here and he had a chance to be a normal person then, but we don't need lunatic members. I'd rather he not join. If he's ever normal there are plenty of other forums he can join.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 09:50:41 PM »
Yes, but he will join the forum anyway whether we like it or not. Will it be better if he helps us, or continues to sabotage the forum?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 10:16:02 PM »
I agree with Ruby. There are thousands of other forums he can lurk on. We do not need the likes of him ruining this forum.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 10:28:17 PM »
I agree with Ruby. There are thousands of other forums he can lurk on. We do not need the likes of him ruining this forum.
I don't want him here either! But if he is going to be around we should try our best to help him! YOU HEAR THAT! STOP TRYING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS! The caps are not for you Yemachshemoto!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 10:48:48 PM »
Your right guys! There is no hope for him!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 10:48:57 PM »
Yes, but he will join the forum anyway whether we like it or not. Will it be better if he helps us, or continues to sabotage the forum?

It's best if he's banned every time he tries to join. We can't help him over the internet. He needs help in person with a psychologist or psychiatrist or at least offline with people close to him.

We can't do anything over the internet to help his illness, and he obviously has no intention of helping us. He's doing quite the opposite of helping us. We also don't require his help in any way even if he did want to again. I think he should move on to somewhere else if he comes to his senses. The damage has been done here.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »
It's best if he's banned every time he tries to join. We can't help him over the internet. He needs help in person with a psychologist or psychiatrist or at least offline with people close to him.

We can't do anything over the internet to help his illness, and he obviously has no intention of helping us. He's doing quite the opposite of helping us. We also don't require his help in any way even if he did want to again. I think he should move on to somewhere else if he comes to his senses. The damage has been done here.
Your right he is totally crazy!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 11:18:02 PM »
Your right he is totally crazy!

I think he said one to he likes to stuff peanuts up his anus.   :yuck: :yuck: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2012, 11:54:09 PM »
I think he said one to he likes to stuff peanuts up his anus.   :yuck: :yuck: :laugh: :laugh:

Well we know that being a nut himself, he can't be allergic to them.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 12:05:02 AM »

בס''ד

Unfortunately, Weigang also hacked Yaakov's FB account. Yaakov probably had the same easy to guess password for FB that he had on our forum and on his email account.

Once again, I urge our members to have passwords that are not easy to guess.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 12:10:21 AM »
If I may make a suggestion, I think passwords shouldn't even be real words. They should be a made up word combined with some numbers. That way even if your enemy goes through the entire dictionary they won't guess your password.