Author Topic: In the next 30 years-50 million muslims in America  (Read 1576 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
In the next 30 years-50 million muslims in America
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »

Is there any hope?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: In the next 30 years-50 million muslims in America
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 12:45:32 PM »
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO!!!!!    We talk about the fiscal catastrophe...... this is the Islamic catastrophe.....  I wish more people would discuss this.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »

Is there any hope?

I can't make myself watch this video.  Hopefully, I'll be gone by then.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 01:04:40 PM »
Great video!  I remember a long time ago, that this would be one of the major signs of the final battle of good and evil, but I can't remember where I heard it
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »

Is there any hope?

Yes. End our unnecessary addiction to oil.   
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 02:24:48 PM »
Ending addiction to oil is important to keep the nations from funding terror... however.. its not related to this particular issue of Islamic immigration.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
Ending addiction to oil is important to keep the nations from funding terror... however.. its not related to this particular issue of Islamic immigration.

I guess you're right. I think it would be wise to control immigration both legal and illegal.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 02:41:04 PM »
Number of U.S. mosques up 74% since 2000

While protests against new mosques in New York, Tennessee and California made headlines, the overall number of mosques quietly rose from 1,209 in 2000 to 2,106 in 2010.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/story/2012-02-29/islamic-worship-growth-us/53298792/1
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 02:59:59 PM »
I can't make myself watch this video.  Hopefully, I'll be gone by then.
Frightening to watch to say the least... Europe is finished for all practical purpose... Where the video is misleading is it leads the watcher to believe they have a thirty year reprise before things get out of hand... What they should be saying is that this is an ever growing problem that is already building in size and is already out of proportion... The thing I don't understand is why only the more troublesome parts of the so called human population seem to swell in size... In thirty years I will be quite old with my best days behind me... The world is changing so fast I actually wish at times I was born a few years sooner.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
Frightening to watch to say the least... Europe is finished for all practical purpose... Where the video is misleading is it leads the watcher to believe they have a thirty year reprise before things get out of hand... What they should be saying is that this is an ever growing problem that is already building in size and is already out of proportion... The thing I don't understand is why only the more troublesome parts of the so called human population seem to swell in size... In thirty years I will be quite old with my best days behind me... The world is changing so fast I actually wish at times I was born a few years sooner.

It sounds like they are making it clear that there is no hope. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 03:17:54 PM »
Honestly I don't see how we could do without oil in the short term... I heard a report that the goal of the shvartza Administration in the next 4 years is to drive the white suburbanites and their wealth back into the big cities by making oil / commuting very expensive... There is hundreds of years of domestic oil,  coal and gas right here at home that can be utilized... This is what we should be pushing for... I am sure 100 to 200 years will allow time enough to transition away from conventional forms of energy in a way that will allow a reliable change.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 03:47:48 PM »
Desperate times call for drastic measures...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
I do not worry for this. I honestly believe that the Big Battle will come much earlier and G_d willing all the MOSQUito on the earth will be completely eradicated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 04:10:39 PM »
Desperate times call for drastic measures...
Well time is even running short on that option... As I was watching the video part of me I was thinking to myself how America's atomic weapons could clean out the mess very quickly... Another more reasonable part was thinking at what price the victory came at...  Sadly as in most cases the majority prevails... The picture as we are looking at it is not a good one.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 05:00:47 PM »
There is also the potential for millions of blacks already inside American to convert to Islam

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
There is also the potential for millions of blacks already inside American to convert to Islam
The majority of that nonsense are jailhouse conversions.... In the long run they were trouble anyway... Let them Islam have them.... They are worthless scum anyway.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:16:02 PM by cjd »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 07:30:17 PM »
The majority of that nonsense are jailhouse conversions.... In the long run they were trouble anyway... Let them Islam have them.... They are worthless scum anyway.
Very good point! But they are not useless, they're very useful for the left, and they're a threat! We have to know their mind set!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 07:58:36 PM »
Very good point! But they are not useless, they're very useful for the left, and they're a threat! We have to know their mind set!
True enough...We know their mindset for the most part... The white man is the source of all their problems and they are a criminal element in society... They are subversive to start off with and the jailhouse conversion only gives them a venue to cause problems when they get out... Personally if  I was on the parole board jail house converts would never see the light of day.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 09:28:11 PM »
 :dance:

This is really great because the brilliant liberals will truly be able to celebrate diversity when their Melting Plot comes to fruition.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »
:dance:

This is really great because the brilliant liberals will truly be able to celebrate diversity when their Melting Plot comes to fruition.
:::D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »

Islamberg.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 03:34:43 PM »
A plague {or a disease} may be able to reduce the number of muslims in the world. Remember that Hashem can increase or decrease any people if he desires. Just because there are a lot of muslims doesn't mean that the end is near. Hashem can wipe them away without any need to even lift a finger. Although we must actively resist the spread if the plague of islam.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 07:57:54 AM »
Honestly I don't see how we could do without oil in the short term... I heard a report that the goal of the shvartza Administration in the next 4 years is to drive the white suburbanites and their wealth back into the big cities by making oil / commuting very expensive... There is hundreds of years of domestic oil,  coal and gas right here at home that can be utilized... This is what we should be pushing for... I am sure 100 to 200 years will allow time enough to transition away from conventional forms of energy in a way that will allow a reliable change.

Yes, but for all the talk about the environmentalists stopping the drilling of oil or the oil companies trying to maximize profits by importing Arab oil, the fact remains that it would be more expensive to utilize the oil in the US. Ask 1000 people if they would be willing to pay $6.00/gal for gas instead of $3.50/gal if that meant that we reduced our dependence on foreign oil to 0 and I bet you would get 998 no's. Actually, now that I think about it, the more likely scenario would be that everyone would say yes and when the 100% American oil gas stations selling gasoline at $6.00/gal opened up next to the foreign oil $3.50/gal gas stations, they would invariably go bankrupt from lack of customers.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson