Author Topic: Dalai Lama in Israeli robe  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Dalai Lama in Israeli robe
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
huh, did i miss something?? In what context was this written Rubystars?

I was responding to Israeli Heart who brought up the abortion topic in his long post.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »
thanks
I didn't know that. Thanks for contextualizing.
welcome

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2012, 01:38:15 PM »
Now Muslims have started to attack Jain heritages

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
OMG!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 08:47:40 PM »
I think it's pretty sad to care that much about a statue that someone would worship it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 02:31:56 AM »
Ok, next time a Muslim desecrates a Church, i wont feel sad.

What may seem crazy to you, may not be the same for people with different set of philosophies. When Christians go to churches of Saints placed with dead bodies of Popes/Saints, it is gross for the others.  Others dont believe that the dead rise at Easter...etc

But as i Hindu, i would feel sad if someone disrespects the philosophies of other religions (of course Islam is an exception)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2012, 02:37:41 AM »
Religions not of the book such as Hinduism, Germanic Paganism, Jainism, Druidism, Buddhism etc. are not ideal, in my opinion, but they sure beat Islam, which is not truly a religion of the book as it revises the crap out of the TaNaKh!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 02:48:58 AM »
Religions not of the book such as Hinduism, Germanic Paganism, Jainism, Druidism, Buddhism etc. are not ideal, in my opinion, but they sure beat Islam, which is not truly a religion of the book as it revises the crap out of the TaNaKh!
Hinduism does not have a uniform belief, but rather includes elements of monotheism, polytheism, and even atheism – depending on the particular tradition and philosophy. Thus for the outsider it is difficult to assess whether our "gods" are names of the different powers of one central God, or are different spiritual being, angels, forces, etc., carrying out God's will.

Until and unless you know what Hinduism really is, you cannot classify it into a particular entity.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 02:59:43 AM »
I was responding to Israeli Heart who brought up the abortion topic in his long post.
"His"?
I'm a girl.  A guy who gives himself a name like "Israeli HEART" would be kind of awkward. I guess no one's cared to look at my profile then :(
Anyways, thanks for pointing out the long length of my post, I had not noticed. o_O

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 05:35:44 AM »

OMG!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 03:25:05 PM »
Germanic Pagans are filthy, nazi degenerates who flood "Størmfrønt", and thus their religion is equal to pisslam, and on an unrelated topic, Russian neo-slavic pagans or whatever the hell are they are commie degenerate who are much similar of the Germanic pagan nazis.I'm proud to be Slavic but I'm Christian, like most of my people.  Islam is also not a religion at all  because it is just an ideology, anyone confused about this fact must watch Geert on YouTube!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 03:55:35 PM »
Germanic Pagans are filthy, nazi degenerates who flood "Størmfrønt", and thus their religion is equal to pisslam, and on an unrelated topic, Russian neo-slavic pagans or whatever the hell are they are commie degenerate who are much similar of the Germanic pagan nazis.I'm proud to be Slavic but I'm Christian, like most of my people.  Islam is also not a religion at all  because it is just an ideology, anyone confused about this fact must watch Geert on YouTube!

I admit that most Germanic pagans today are of the Nazi variety. So, yes, it does make sense to discriminate against them. But WhoreFront and other Nazi groups are full of atheists and Christians among other things. WhoreFront is hardly majority pagan.

And no, Germanic paganism is not equal to Islam because it is not inherently anti-Jewish. Islam revises the Tanakh and denies the Holy Temple. It's in their holy books. Germanic paganism does not. It is simply adopted by Nazis as an effort to be divorced from anything Jewish because of pre-existing reasons for hating Jews.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:17:31 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 10:44:29 AM »
Muslims had negative affects on so many other cultures.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »

We don't worship churches.

What may seem crazy to you, may not be the same for people with different set of philosophies. When Christians go to churches of Saints placed with dead bodies of Popes/Saints, it is gross for the others.  Others dont believe that the dead rise at Easter...etc

But as i Hindu, i would feel sad if someone disrespects the philosophies of other religions (of course Islam is an exception)

Since the worshippers are peaceful people I don't think they should have been attacked, and rather than it just being an attack on an inanimate object, of course by attacking the object the Muslims were therefore hurting the people too. I don't think this was a good thing in that sense. In an ideal world though I'd like to see all such idols removed, not by force or coercion from the outside, but voluntarily by the people themselves, because they decide to reject it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »
"His"?
I'm a girl.  A guy who gives himself a name like "Israeli HEART" would be kind of awkward. I guess no one's cared to look at my profile then :(
Anyways, thanks for pointing out the long length of my post, I had not noticed. o_O

Sorry on both counts. I often make long posts myself. I only mentioned it because HZ was asking what I was responding to.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
I've never heard anyone say, "Don't go down that street, that's a Buddhist neighborhood!"

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
I admit that most Germanic pagans today are of the Nazi variety. So, yes, it does make sense to discriminate against them. But WhoreFront and other Nazi groups are full of atheists and Christians among other things. WhoreFront is hardly majority pagan.

And no, Germanic paganism is not equal to Islam because it is not inherently anti-Jewish. Islam revises the Tanakh and denies the Holy Temple. It's in their holy books. Germanic paganism does not. It is simply adopted by Nazis as an effort to be divorced from anything Jewish because of pre-existing reasons for hating Jews.
Good chart!