Author Topic: Dalai Lama in Israeli robe  (Read 3750 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Dalai Lama in Israeli robe
« on: August 13, 2012, 12:14:38 PM »

With Caption:

We condemns the massacre and genocide (of Muslims) in Myanmar and asks the UNHCHR to enter the scene responsibly and call for a stop of the killings of the Muslims,"

Myanmar's so-called democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi has kept quiet on the atrocities committed against the Rohingya Muslims by the extremist Buddhist. Even the well known Buddhist leader Dalai Lama has kept his silence.

--------

Found this on "Facebook Pakistan" page, having 143000+ members.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Dalai Lama in Israeli robe
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
What is one to say about killing terrorists other than "Good job! Do it again!"?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
What is one to say about killing terrorists other than "Good job! Do it again!"?

Repeat...  :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »
Great pic.
These muslims are complaining about the massacres happening in Burma; however when they commit the crimes, they don't know the root cause. 

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »
"Buddhist extremists"- LOL!!!! Way how Muslims call Buddhists "extremists"  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »
How many Buddhists are terrorists? Most are not.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 09:02:45 PM »
Of all the religions in the world I think Buddhists are one of the least likely to be terrorists. I don't believe they're always 100% peaceful but I am not going to stay awake at night worrying about Buddhist terrorism.  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »
There is no such as a "truly peaceful religion" but I agree with Rubystars about Buddhism.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 11:13:43 PM »
How many Buddhists are terrorists? Most are not.
Almost none are terrorist. Like for Jews, Hindus, Christians.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 02:07:55 AM »
Buddhism is in essence a peaceful religion which advocates detachment from the material world in order to achieve nirvana and stop the cycle of rebirth. There is no deity per se. However, many concepts of demons and deities were added such as Bodhisattvas, saints and praising large Buddha statues and statues of dead lamas. As well as the addition to local deities from the countries that adopted Buddhism

Buddha himself did not proclaim himself to be a deity. There is a saying...Buddha  (who was once a very rich prince with a wife and son) said "In order to gain everything, you must first loose everything", from this concept he was (as legend says) able to defeat the demon of illusion Maya and his own ego...leading him to become the enlightened one. Buddhists aim to live a peaceful life in the hopes that every rebirth is better so that they can at some point reach Nirvana themselves. Accomplished though the "middle way" and following the 4 noble truths and the 8 fold path.
Truly, Buddhism is one of the most fascinating religions I ever had the pleasure to study in my wold religion class a few years back. As interesting as the Hindu religion which I learned a lot about as well.

Yes there is Buddhist extremism. Those monks and nuns who self immolate (burn themselves alive) as protests for Tibet being illegally conquered by China.
Jewish terrorists? Yes there is such a thing, it's called Peace Now- because siding with terrorists that kill your brethren makes them terrorists themselves.
Chritian terrorists...well there are the super freaks like the Westborough hate church that aims to terrorize people's minds. But there are the conservative ones who bomb abortion clinics and kill doctors. Not that abortion clinics are great but to bomb them is stooping to a terrorist level.
Hindu extremism, also yes. From the sati burning rituals to local terror against chrristian preachers in India.
Jainism- is just absolutely peaceful, Sikhism pride themselves as warriors and many of their leaders were martyred by moslims. But there is a level of militarism and attacks (such as the assassination of Indira Gandhi etc).
Yup no religion is without bloodshed.

However...
None of these groups, ever proclaim a holy war, kidnap and behead people while filming it, kidnap christian girls and force them to convert and marry them, pass fatwas against people, commit suicide murder, plot to do mass killings and shed blood in order to conquer the world. None of these people vow to kill innocent civilians over drawing cartoons over mohammad. Two earopeans draw the cartoon and they declare all european blood to shed for it. That is actually quite demonic

I love world religions by the way- (except for Islami). Nowadays I only study Judaism but in college I tool as many world religion classes as possible because it's just fascinating.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 07:24:08 AM »
Exactly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 09:36:18 AM »

Yes there is Buddhist extremism. Those monks and nuns who self immolate (burn themselves alive) as protests for Tibet being illegally conquered by China.

That's extremism but not terrorism. Those monks are truly brave souls who burn themselves to not kill others but to suffer like their nation collectively at the hands of the commie pigs. It is extreme for someone burning themself. But it is not terrorism because they don't hurt anyone else.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 10:54:50 AM »
I think the DL is a bit confused.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 11:10:19 AM »
Hes been neutered like the rest of them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 11:17:01 AM »
I don't agree with bombing abortion clinics because it makes the pro-life movement look bad and plus some of the women inside were probably coerced into getting an abortion and don't deserve to die. Plus a bomb will kill a baby inside the clinic just as surely as an abortion will. What if one of the workers there is pregnant and planning on keeping the child or adopting them out? The innocent baby inside of her shouldn't die because his or her mom is evil.

I think change on that issue needs to come only through legal means. The only hope of ending legal abortion is to get a Supreme Court stacked with true conservatives.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »
I don't agree with bombing abortion clinics because it makes the pro-life movement look bad and plus some of the women inside were probably coerced into getting an abortion and don't deserve to die. Plus a bomb will kill a baby inside the clinic just as surely as an abortion will. What if one of the workers there is pregnant and planning on keeping the child or adopting them out? The innocent baby inside of her shouldn't die because his or her mom is evil.

I think change on that issue needs to come only through legal means. The only hope of ending legal abortion is to get a Supreme Court stacked with true conservatives.

absolutely
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 02:05:22 PM »
Hindu extremism, also yes. From the sati burning rituals to local terror against chrristian preachers in India.

That ritual affected Hinduism, it wasnt enforced on other religions by hindus. But i want to point that the sati ritual was started during the ages when Muslims started ruling india. Hindu women preferred to die in dignity, because with the death of their husband, they did not want to be taken as concubines by Muslim rulers. But Marxist and British Imperialists distorted this part of India's history to portray the native Indians in bad light.

About Jainism, you will be intrigued by some of the rituals practiced by them.  Like Jain aesthetics walking on streets naked, having food only once a day that too while standing only. Ritual of plucking out bunches of hair from their head with bare hands.

I am just happy that the normally peaceful Buddhists are also picking up arms against Muslims!!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »

huh, did i miss something?? In what context was this written Rubystars?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 03:38:41 PM »
huh, did i miss something?? In what context was this written Rubystars?

I would assume she is addressing 'Christian Extremism'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »

Another graphic created by Muslims
I would assume she is addressing 'Christian Extremism'...
ok thanks. got it now.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 04:40:39 PM »
At least by now the muslamics should be able to understand their own Quiyamati future.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 06:58:42 PM »

Another graphic created by Muslimsok thanks. got it now.

:::D :::D :::D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »
another propaganda by muslims

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »
Another fake by muslamics.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2012, 10:53:03 AM »
But i want to point that the sati ritual was started during the ages when Muslims started ruling india. Hindu women preferred to die in dignity, because with the death of their husband, they did not want to be taken as concubines by Muslim rulers.

I didn't know that. Thanks for contextualizing.