Author Topic: Negro Monster Savagely Kills White Girl, Her Insurance Co. Defends Him In Court!  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
George Soros-Linked Progressive Insurance Denies Claim of Murdered Girl, Legally Defends Killer in Court

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-progressive-denies-defending-customers-killer-in-court-but-b-s-of-a-s-matt-fisher-details-courtroom-scene-as-it-happened/

Granted--I don't know for sure what race Ronald Kevin Hope III is, but it is a very safe bet to assume he is a schvartze because:

a--nobody has published his photo; I wonder why
b--his name is consistent with negroes
c--it is typically negro "fathers" who are so arrogant as to name their spawn after themselves to the nth degree
d--he is not an Aztlanist illegal alien
e--why was everyone bending over backward to defend him in court?

Yimach shemo to Progressive, its multibillionaire owner the kapo Peter Lewis, and Lewis' good friend George Soros. I hope Lewis and Soros experience having a loved one (assuming they are as evil as they are, which is a safe bet) raped and butchered by a negro monster so that they can experience what the Fisher family does every single day.

Brennanfan

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't see why does it matter what race he is. He is a reckless killer. The insurance company defended him because the state law is such that the victims must sue the offender and they cannot sue their insurance company. If they win the suite and the offender cannot pay, then their insurance company pays instead.

Clearly the company are scumbags for refusing to pay them voluntarily. They should pay them first, then sue the reckless driver for whatever they can recover out of his assets.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't see why does it matter what race he is. He is a reckless killer. The insurance company defended him because the state law is such that the victims must sue the offender and they cannot sue their insurance company. If they win the suite and the offender cannot pay, then their insurance company pays instead.

Clearly the company are scumbags for refusing to pay them voluntarily. They should pay them first, then sue the reckless driver for whatever they can recover out of his assets.
His race matters because of the lengths that the NWO goes to to whitewash or deny their behavior. That was the point.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
 :o
**mouth wide open**
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
If his name was Seymour Schwartz -- trust me! -- there'd be a huge, half-page picture of him.  We know what's going on here.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a surprise.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:29:27 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
next door

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
in the nearby park

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
also in park nearby

• Pro JTFer
    • the urban grind
also nearby

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
also in park nearby

Looks like a bigfoot sighting.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:48:32 AM by Zelhar »

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

This is so typical of the Orwellian, twisted nature of these times!