Author Topic: Any chance we could remove the trolls on the facebook page  (Read 481 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Any chance we could remove the trolls on the facebook page
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
The page is doing well.. almost 200 likes now,  but there are some relentless trolls...  who are obvious Obama loving Jew haters... and I hate to see them graffiti the page with their garbage.  Especially that Jason Prasad... that Muslim keeps posting his garbage.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Any chance we could remove the trolls on the facebook page
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:30:55 PM »
make it a group that has to allow people to join. That way the admin can check the person out first.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:12:37 PM »
It's a debate page, of course there are going to be people on there supporting Obama. I don't see what the problem with that is unless someone's being particularly abusive.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 09:29:12 PM »
The page is doing well.. almost 200 likes now,  but there are some relentless trolls...  who are obvious Obama loving Jew haters... and I hate to see them graffiti the page with their garbage.  Especially that Jason Prasad... that Muslim keeps posting his garbage.

We could block them. By the way, how do you know Jason Prasad is a Muslim?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:54:36 PM »
We could block them. By the way, how do you know Jason Prasad is a Muslim?

He sure sounds like it, here is a quote from his opinion about Obama and Israel.

Bull sh*t he doesnt kiss their a** like bush did and doesn't take their crap...  Israel can survive by killing palestinian people and taking the land by force

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 11:06:03 PM »
It's a debate page, of course there are going to be people on there supporting Obama. I don't see what the problem with that is unless someone's being particularly abusive.

But with the leftist trolls... one troll will post non-stop.... ensuring that his leftist opinion canvases the entire page.  I dont mind diffrences of opinions... but they can get out of hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 01:58:40 AM »
Intelligent discussion should be encouraged to debate the obama drones.   Spam and Israel-bashing probably should get a banning and clean it off the page.   But I'm not in charge and don't have time for all that.