Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 6571 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:14:27 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Real Ghetto :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
How could Jews let people suffer like this?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The donuts on that cart with the blue parasol do look really nasty though! I can just imagine roaches and other vermin crawling through them, and the Palescumians themselves are nasty too.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
The carnival was in town, tomorrow the Jews will take it all away! :'(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The donuts on that cart with the blue parasol do look really nasty though! I can just imagine roaches and other vermin crawling through them, and the Palescumians themselves are nasty too.

I don't know what's worse the four legged cockroaches or the two legged ones.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know what's worse the four legged cockroaches or the two legged ones.

The two legged cockroaches are the worst but I hate the six legged ones too, at least if they can fly.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gaza looks poor even by second world standards.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The two legged cockroaches are the worst but I hate the six legged ones too, at least if they can fly.

And hiss  :fright:
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
And hiss  :fright:

I wouldn't want to touch them but at least hissers don't fly. I think what bothers me about the flyers is that nobody wants a 1 1/2 inch roach flying toward you. At least you can smash non-flyers on the wall without them flying at you.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They seem to have everything what a good Muslim needs.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wouldn't want to touch them but at least hissers don't fly. I think what bothers me about the flyers is that nobody wants a 1 1/2 inch roach flying toward you. At least you can smash non-flyers on the wall without them flying at you.

Ah the hissers. You see the flyers don't like to risk their wings, so they just stroll on top of you. The hissers like dark, moist places. Sleep outside in India, and they'll crawl in your arm pits, your behind, and your crotch, and when one climbs into your mouth and wakes you up while all this is going on, you'll see where hissers might be a problem, especially since when you start moving, there'll be a chorus of post-traumatic stress disorder causing sounds from places any person would hope remain always silent.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ah the hissers. You see the flyers don't like to risk their wings, so they just stroll on top of you. The hissers like dark, moist places. Sleep outside in India, and they'll crawl in your arm pits, your behind, and your crotch, and when one climbs into your mouth and wakes you up while all this is going on, you'll see where hissers might be a problem, especially since when you start moving, there'll be a chorus of post-traumatic stress disorder causing sounds from places any person would hope remain always silent.

I don't plan on going to India anyway because everyone I know that has gone there has gotten sick with amoebic dysentery.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Would you really go on rides in an amusement park in Gaza though? I wonder what kind of maintenance those machines get!  :::D When they fall apart and kill a load of Fakestinians, the Fakestinians will blame the Jews.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't plan on going to India anyway because everyone I know that has gone there has gotten sick with amoebic dysentery.

One guy I know through a friend caught the plague. Literally. The meds he got were like 10 years wages for the average Indian. Its still a beautiful place.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Would you really go on rides in an amusement park in Gaza though? I wonder what kind of maintenance those machines get!  :::D When they fall apart and kill a load of Fakestinians, the Fakestinians will blame the Jews.

When the lines are long and the rides end, they already do.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is a great thread, by the way. The media has done its darnest to fuel the "white-guilt" that had millions of dollars sent to corrupt African officials who did nothing for their people towards the Fakestinian people. Fakestinian leadership does buy things for their citizens with the money, except it blows them up, or is shot with a rocket launcher.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
wow
I've never seen such suffering.
Is that clean water?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
el yahud trying to kill the innocent Palestinian children with toxic water, poison toys, and the horror trying to torture kids with those giant spinning wheels of death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
It used to be beautiful like this:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I'm already planning my next vacation ------ to Gaza!!   :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I hate that they live so poor and impoverished.

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates