Author Topic: Wish President Clinton Happy Birthday  (Read 2152 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Wish President Clinton Happy Birthday
« on: August 18, 2012, 08:17:51 AM »
http://www.clintonfoundation.org/happybirthday/?gclid=CIrSlL-T8bECFQ-R7QodZkUAvQ

I don't remember exactly what I wrote. But it was something to the effect of ROT IN HADES

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Wish President Clinton Happy Birthday
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 09:17:25 AM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:02:11 AM by YemachshemotoObama »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 09:38:14 AM »
I'd advise our members not to post anything that would sound even vaguely threatening. He may be a disgusting person but he's still a former president and you can still get in a lot of trouble for even hinting at harm toward him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »
Ruby's right. Even if he was an evil person, we could get into a lot of trouble by posting threatening messages like this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »
May this animal named William Jefferson Clinton rot in Hell!!!!
Is that ok to say!? ;D

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »
I'd advise our members not to post anything that would sound even vaguely threatening. He may be a disgusting person but he's still a former president and you can still get in a lot of trouble for even hinting at harm toward him.

I've recently read in a celebrity rag that he is very sick and dying.

Oh, by the way, Rubystars, how are your ferrets doing? Have you been posting any pictures lately?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
He will always be remembered for successfully attacking and destroying two empty talibani tents with tomahawk cruise missiles.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 11:03:59 AM »
I've recently read in a celebrity rag that he is very sick and dying.

Oh, by the way, Rubystars, how are your ferrets doing? Have you been posting any pictures lately?

I only had one and she died on 4/22/11 because she had cancer. Most ferrets get cancer and die around age 5 or 6. She was around 5 years old. I spent thousands of dollars to extend her life and keep her healthy as long as possible with a decent quality of life but it reached the point where the most merciful thing to do for her was to let her be put to sleep.

I just have the cats now.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
I only had one and she died on 4/22/11 because she had cancer. Most ferrets get cancer and die around age 5 or 6. She was around 5 years old. I spent thousands of dollars to extend her life and keep her healthy as long as possible with a decent quality of life but it reached the point where the most merciful thing to do for her was to let her be put to sleep.

I going scouting today, do you want me see if I can find you a weasel or a mink?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »
I going scouting today, do you want me see if I can find you a weasel or a mink?

lol, Well those look sort of like ferrets but those are wild animals and ferrets are domestic. Besides, I've got enough on my hands with four inside pets anyway.  ;D I don't think I'll get another ferret even though I like them. They just don't live long enough and they're so cute!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »

Oh, I am so sorry, Rubystars! It must be hard losing a pet after only 5 years. I would imagine that ferrets are pretty smart; they must be related to dogs. I read that foxes live only 2 years, and they are also pretty smart. It's sad when smart animals live short lives.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »
Oh, I am so sorry, Rubystars! It must be hard losing a pet after only 5 years. I would imagine that ferrets are pretty smart; they must be related to dogs. I read that foxes live only 2 years, and they are also pretty smart. It's sad when smart animals live short lives.

I didn't know that about foxes!

Ferrets aren't closely related to dogs but they are in the same order as dogs, cats, bears, hyenas, etc. (Carnivora)

They are in the same family as weasels/mink/wolverine (Mustelidae)

Their closet wild relative is the European polecat (a type of weasel). It's like the wolf is to the dog or the Egyptian desert cat is to the domestic cat.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 02:38:06 PM »
lol, Well those look sort of like ferrets but those are wild animals and ferrets are domestic. Besides, I've got enough on my hands with four inside pets anyway.  ;D I don't think I'll get another ferret even though I like them. They just don't live long enough and they're so cute!
No weasels yet, just coons!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 03:13:16 PM »

Uh oh. I'm telling. :::D
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 08:10:31 PM »

I don't want any coons in my house!  :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 10:57:18 PM »
Uh oh. I'm telling. :::D
What? I was scouting!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 08:57:32 AM by Ephraim »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 10:59:07 PM »
I don't want any coons in my house!  :::D
:::D :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 11:37:40 AM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 12:01:14 PM »
I'm part African.
Africans?? We're talking about wild animals ...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »
I'm part African.

Reminds me of a story about a white guy from South Africa who moved to the USA, and he got in trouble for saying he was African American, even though it was true!

Would that offend you?

We don't hate black people here we just don't like the degenerate culture that's commonly found among them. If you're not a degenerate then nothing we say in that regard applies to you as an individual.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »
I'm part African.

Really? You're from Africa?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 03:40:21 PM »
Mr Clinton, may you die amen.
תמותאמן !

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »
Mr Clinton, may you die amen.
תמותאמן !
:::D :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
No,France.

... We're gonna have to have a discussion about my personal info budster. And I'm part Moroccan, though people generally laugh at me when I say I'm part black...