Author Topic: Shalom to all the sane Jews  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Yarkoth

• New JTFer
Shalom to all the sane Jews
« on: August 19, 2012, 12:42:24 AM »
Just wanted to introduce myself here. I grew up in the USA and am a Russian Jew. Like so many Jews in the USA, there seems to be two paths to take:

Path A: Hate yourself, abandon your culture, find it "racist" to be proud of who you are, support a people who want to kill your people, etc.

Path B: Be proud of your ethnicity, be proud of your culture, be proud of what your ancestry had to go through to have uphold a Jewish legacy, etc.

I was fortunately raised to Path B. Originally, to be completely honest, I almost fell into path A when I was around 17. My parents pleaded with me to go Israel but I was slightly apathetic, to become one among the many who would endure a void life filled without identity and apathy. However, over a short time I went to Israel with a family member and became immediately self-aware of myself, of my people, of its enemies and of those among us who wish us to fall in the name of their 'progressive' ideals.

Although, even today, I am not really religious (more theist), I am ethnically Jewish, keep aware of the cultures/traditions and appreciate our collective history as well as my family's. What scares me most today are not the people 'outside' but those 'inside'. Specifically, the self-hating/progressive/naive Jews whose loathsome principles and ideology pervades the thoughts of Jews living within the USA.

I often wonder how these people can get like this. How were they raised to be like they are? How can they openly fight for the people who want them dead more so than the same people who share their blood along with sacrifices made so they can maintain their Jewish ancestry/ethnicity? In return, many American Jews feel it's great to intermix marriage/relationships, hate Israel, piss on Christianity/Judaism, love Islam (still scratch my head at this) and generally don't care about the damage they do. That said, our country of Israel seems to give more voice to those who hate us than the many sane individuals on here who love Israel/Jews more than they can contemplate. Instead, these people are labelled as radicals, racists or extremists.

As I said, although I may not be strictly religious, I follow an ideology (similar to many here) which most American leftist Jews would get irrationally angry over. I do have a theory as to why the greatest amount of self-haters spring up in the USA/similar countries (and how to rectify it) but this is an intro post and I'll keep it short. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Shalom to all the sane Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 08:58:58 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:48 AM »
Welcome to JTF!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
Welcome Yarkoth!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:36 PM »
Welcome!!

I choose path B myself hence the name "ConfederateKahanist"!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Natalia

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 10:15:58 PM »
Welcome. Shana Tova.