Author Topic: Unnatural relations are more dangerous  (Read 462 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Unnatural relations are more dangerous
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:37:37 AM »
I am not sure the study is correct in its reasoning. In heterosexual sex the female has a very high risk of contracting AIDS if she partakes in an intercourse with an infected male. This risk is very very high and converges fast to 100% after just a few iterations. So maybe the chances per encounter are higher for a "receptive" homosexual but I suspect it doesn't explain why they are so much more prone to get infected.

I think there is a very simple explanation and it is that careless promiscuity in homosexuals is rampart. On the other hand among heterosexuals, the vast majority of females with AIDS in western society are whores. Other females are not nearly as active in terms of number of different sexual partners as typical homosexuals are. And on top of that even among very active females in the multiple partner sex scene they must be using allot more caution then typical homosexuals.

And one other factor is that in case of homosexual they obviously can and do switch roles and so each can both be at a high risk of contracting and at a high risk of infecting other with AIDS. That fact alone should make AIDS spread almost twice as fast in homosexuals then heterosexuals.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 07:47:49 AM »
Someone had better warn Milton Kapner about this

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »
interesting
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 12:36:24 PM »
Zelhar you make some really good points. I think the reason they say in the article that anal sex (whether it's homosexual or heterosexual) is more dangerous is that it causes more tearing/damage inside and opens up the receptive person to a greater risk of infection for that reason.