Author Topic: Warning: Steven Weigang pretends to be from Facebook security to get passwords!  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I just received this phony message from "Facebook Security" (Steven Weigang):

Facebook has been detected
suspicious activity on your Facebook
account and now under Facebook investigation as a security violation
action. This problem issue can lead
your facebook account from being
suspended or disabled permanently.

facebook-com-phpu3a2confirm2fv-confirmation.zapto.org/

Facebook © 2012. All Rights Reserved

End of fraudulent message.

The message then asks for my password and email address in order to hack the account.

If you get this message or any similar message, NEVER give your password to anyone. BTW I received this phony message on Facebook itself.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Wow, it almost seems like that homo Zuckerberg is helping him out in some way to lend credibility to this scam.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Facebook is the most pathetic site I have ever seen. How do I file a complaint about this to the real Facebook security?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

Facebook is the most pathetic site I have ever seen. How do I file a complaint about this to the real Facebook security?
Like I said, I would not be surprised if Fecesbook "security" is in on this. Does Stephanie have an actual profile to report?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Can't he just  give it up? He is wasting good air!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Go to the facebook 'help center', you can report abuse. There is also a 'tools for addressing abuse' section with different options. Hope this helps.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Go to the facebook 'help center', you can report abuse. There is also a 'tools for addressing abuse' section with different options. Hope this helps.

בס''ד

I have tried that. I still don't see where I can simply contact them about this.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Now I found it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Luckily he hasn't found me yet. I should be so lucky.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

If you ever receive this type of message, report it immediately. This is fraudulent and it is a serious felony.

I also heard that Steven Weigang got into a youtube account of one of our members. That should be reported immediately to youtube security.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
בס''ד

If you ever receive this type of message, report it immediately. This is fraudulent and it is a serious felony.

I also heard that Steven Weigang got into a youtube account of one of our members. That should be reported immediately to youtube security.
Tell us what happens.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
he might have gotten into yaakov mendel's account, then asked to "borrow" my yt account, telling me his was hacked.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
he might have gotten into yaakov mendel's account, then asked to "borrow" my yt account, telling me his was hacked.

Same thing happened to me too. I didn't knew it was him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It appears to me to be a standard Phishing scheme. I receive these from time to time. Titles such as 'Your order is available' or 'Intuit Service Announcement'... In each case they claim that there is a problem with our account {even when I don't have such an account, nor had I ever ordered anything} and ask for your credentials.

This is called Phishing scheme...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Phishing is attempting to acquire information (and sometimes, indirectly, money) such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications purporting to be from popular social web sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. Phishing emails may contain links to websites that are infected with malware.[1] Phishing is typically carried out by e-mail spoofing[2] or instant messaging,[3] and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. Phishing is an example of social engineering techniques used to deceive users,[4] and exploits the poor usability of current web security technologies.[5] Attempts to deal with the growing number of reported phishing incidents include legislation, user training, public awareness, and technical security measures.

A phishing technique was described in detail in 1987, and (according to its creator) the first recorded use of the term "phishing" was made in 1995. The term is a variant of fishing,[6] probably influenced by phreaking,[7][8] and alludes to "baits" used in hopes that the potential victim will "bite" by clicking a malicious link or opening a malicious attachment, in which case their financial information and passwords may then be stolen.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Never give your password to anyone on the internet.

If he took your password to hack your account, you should report it to youtube.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Large companies will NEVER ask for your password.

Never ever give out your password to anyone ever.

Also, we will never ask for your password either.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Has the FBI and or Police found out exactly where Steven Weigang lives? I know he lives in Germany but where? 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Has the FBI and or Police found out exactly where Steven Weigang lives? I know he lives in Germany but where?

בס''ד

Steven Weigang lives in Ahlen, Germany. He already had problems with the German police on April 2, 2009, when they went to his home to investigate his illegal internet activities.

Steven Weigang will eventually pay a heavy price for his crimes. His cyber attacks on our web site, his fraudulent misrepresentations, his phishing, and his racial and religious hatemongering are all serious crimes in Germany.

In the meantime, if our members are careful not to give out their passwords to anyone and if they have passwords that Weigang cannot figure out through guessing, we will not have any serious problems.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Steven Weigang lives in Ahlen, Germany. He already had problems with the German police on April 2, 2009, when they went to his home to investigate his illegal internet activities.

Steven Weigang will eventually pay a heavy price for his crimes. His cyber attacks on our web site, his fraudulent misrepresentations, his phishing, and his racial and religious hatemongering are all serious crimes in Germany.

In the meantime, if our members are careful not to give out their passwords to anyone and if they have passwords that Weigang cannot figure out through guessing, we will not have any serious problems.

Yes, he will be severely punished in this world and in the next world. If he thought prison is bad, wait until he sees hell. Hell makes prison look like paradise.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Where is Yaacov?  I have not seen him in awhile.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Facebook has been detected
suspicious activity on your Facebook
account and now under Facebook investigation as a security violation
action. This problem issue can lead
your facebook account from being
suspended or disabled permanently.

facebook-com-phpu3a2confirm2fv-confirmation.zapto.org/

Facebook © 2012. All Rights Reserved

Typical Weigang bad English.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Typical Weigang bad English.

Thats what gives it away. When I read that pig-den English I smelt the smell of weigangs gang.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Facebook is a whorehouse. After having been un-muted after 30 days (I was muted for something I didn't post; with the JDL-UK facebook page if any admin posts something that facebook finds offensive, ALL the admins get muted), I now am muted for another 30 days for a picture I posted over a year ago.

They deliberately muted me again within 12 hours. You used to be able to still send private messages, but that ability has been removed as well.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Thats what gives it away. When I read that pig-den English I smelt the smell of weigangs gang.

It actually amazes me that so many phishing attempts that I've seen use terrible grammar and sometimes even misspell words. You would think that someone that is going to go through the trouble of doing something like this would at least be able to formulate a sentence in English that would not cause the reader to say "Huh?" when reading it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Maybe if Steven goes to prison they'll get him the help he needs to function mentally if he still can.