Author Topic: WE MUST GET LEBANESE CHRISTIAN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL  (Read 7111 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: WE MUST GET LEBANESE CHRISTIAN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 03:21:40 AM »
Yes, this particular Lebanese Christian is nasty, but I don't think "Fritolay Sheboonique" is Arab, she obviously a sista.

Many blacks think Islam is the dark-skinned person's religion. Ignorance and islam is a deadly mix.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2012, 03:24:06 AM »
Many blacks think Islam is the dark-skinned person's religion. Ignorance and islam is a deadly mix.
I don't think "bootyclapping" is tolerate in Islam. Apparently she be gots a YouTube channa.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2012, 03:37:03 AM »
I don't think "bootyclapping" is tolerate in Islam. Apparently she be gots a YouTube channa.

Black Muslims rarely have any idea about what is or isn't tolerated in Islam, except for pork. If they did, they would know that they aren't, either.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2012, 03:43:15 AM »
Black Muslims rarely have any idea about what is or isn't tolerated in Islam, except for pork. If they did, they would know that they aren't, either.
Or maybe she is just not muslim but muslim-loving. I didn't see anything about Islam on her YouTube channel or Yahoo profile.