Author Topic: 600 rabbis for obama includes such that met with ahmadenutjob and support bsd  (Read 443 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159274#.UDo_V9aPXNk

im really curious, what would it be like if jews dealt with their traitors the way muhammadeans deal with theirs, i wonder what the world would be like.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I'm sure if these Rabbis were alive in the 1930's,they woulda been part of 600 rabbis for Hitler.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Unbelieveable...they are not part of the 144 thousand chosen Jewish people from the 12 tribes of Israel...No Way!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Unbelieveable...they are not part of the 144 thousand chosen Jewish people from the 12 tribes of Israel...No Way!

What does that mean?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm sure if these Rabbis were alive in the 1930's,they woulda been part of 600 rabbis for Hitler.

The crux of the truth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.