Author Topic: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC  (Read 6137 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« on: June 16, 2012, 09:51:08 AM »

The truth will set you free.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 11:05:42 AM »
OK note for moderators and admins, I think we have a conspiracy theory nutcase loose on the forum. This is the description of the movie he is promoting:

In this presentation it is explained in detail how US Government officials used three underground thermo-nuclear explosions to demolish three buildings of the World Trade Center in New York during the 9/11 events: the WTC Twin Towers and the WTC building #7. In addition, it is explained why the US Government was obliged to demolish these buildings.

It is claimed here that the US Government has actually three levels of 9/11 "truths". One "truth" -- for consumption by the general public (i.e. a version expressed by the 9/11 Commission Report. Another -- an "awful" and "confidential" one -- for exclusive consumption by middle-ranking officials. And the third one -- the real truth, which is known only to high-ranking US- officials and to some foreign dignitaries, to whom it was confided by the US authorities.

It is explained that the Pentagon was struck not by a passenger plane -- American Airlines Flight 77 -- as claimed by a "public" version of the 9/11 "truth", but by a certain nuclear-tipped supersonic cruise missile which was later found unexploded in the middle of the Pentagon. The US officials were handed information (apparently by some "friendly" secret services) that two more similar nuclear warheads were allegedly planted by a third party in the upper floors of the WTC Twin Towers. The responsible US officials had no choice than to believe that claim, because an unexploded 500 kiloton nuclear warhead found in the Pentagon was a tough means to convince them. Therefore the US officials feared that the entire city of New York could be destroyed by a powerful nuclear airburst if they did not react promptly. It was decided to collapse the WTC Twin Towers by their in-built demolition feature that was, in turn, based on nuclear demolition charges positioned at 77 meters below the earth's surface under each Tower.

Upon exploding deep underground these nuclear demolition charges produced powerful "crushing waves" that were directed upwards and pulverized the entire Towers' bodies up to 300-350 meters, which caused the Towers to collapse in a very strange manner that was shown on all contemporary 9/11 TV footage.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »
There is no theory in conspiracy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 11:14:27 PM »
It would be easy enough to remove this garbage from the forum however it might be better to allow people to see the sort of stupidity people allow themselves  to believe... The best response to stuff like that is no response at all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 11:39:09 PM »
Sorry, I have to respond! This is the kind of crap our enemies say! We should give muzzys and commies A hug, a carotid artery hug!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 03:07:34 AM »
Americans will believe anything, as long as it is not the truth...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:56:10 PM by Slobodan »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »
Americans will believe anything, as long it is not the truth...
You go on believing that   :::D

Upon exploding deep underground these nuclear demolition charges produced powerful "crushing waves" that were directed upwards and pulverized the entire Towers' bodies up to 300-350 meters, which caused the Towers to collapse in a very strange manner that was shown on all contemporary 9/11 TV footage.

The little that was left at ground zero was the underground parking structure, subways and shopping plaza's surrounding the towers... If the blast came from the ground why did most of this survive...  There is nothing but bedrock and water under and around the site making planting anything clandestinely in the ground almost an impossible task... Even more comical is the though of it being an atomic blast  :::D  With the amount of dust in the air for weeks the radiation would have taken over the entire tristate area...  I am sure the string of high positioned politicians and  people in the know that went there after 911 could just not wait to for the honor of radiating themselves with World Trade Center radiation...  Grandma tales like this might make interesting story in old iron curtain countries and the like but do little for most Americans.. Claptrap conspiracy theories on this issue are the purview of enemies of America and people with a few screws loose :laugh: ... What more is there to say  :P

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 09:11:51 AM »
The buildings dust was not radioactive, only the vapors which escaped from the cavity where radioactive.

Everything is well explained in the video. At least watch the video first and then say what you have to say.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:32:20 AM by Slobodan »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 09:25:31 AM »
The buildings dust was not radioactive, only the vapors which escaped from the cavity where radioactive.

Everything is well explained in the video. At least wotch the video first and then say what you have to say.

I am not going to believe you.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
I am not going to believe you.

Well don't believe me, watch the video.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »
Watch this instead it boils down to the same thing and might even be more informative :::D

« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:49:33 AM by cjd »

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 10:56:22 AM »
Yes, that's very intelligent of you.

Westerners...  ::)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
Yes, that's very intelligent of you.

Westerners...  ::)
It is very intelligent of me... The day has not come where I will listen to the rantings of a filthy Russian communist  about anything :::D... We have enough home grown communists spreading disinformation who needs to listen to that old has been in the video... The cartoons are actually more informative. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 01:52:18 AM »
Nuclear ?  Are you possibly this dumb?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 02:55:10 AM »
Watch the video first...

Watch at least first two hours, or at least from the first to the second hour of the video. That is when it is explained how the buildings were demolished.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:11:37 AM by Slobodan »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 08:43:50 AM »
It shouldn't take two hours, it shouldn't take more then five minutes, to explain a nuclear explosion.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
He explained nuclear explosion in 5 minutes but he explaines how the buildings were demolished by the  underground nuclear explosion (witch is different than an atmospheric explosion) in about 1 hour (because the tv show host is asking him all kinds of questions). So, at least watch from the first hour to the second hour of the interview.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 09:04:11 AM »
Maybe I will make time for this conspiracy after I finish watching the 15 episode sepecial uncovering the Illuminati and the 7 hour Roswell incident concise marathon.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
So you are just finding excuses and reasons for not watching the video. Then I recomend that you find another topic, like "What kind of pudding Lady Gaga likes" or similar topics of your interest.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 08:57:30 PM »

No I refuse to watch your crappy video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 03:42:11 AM »
Your avatar suits you well...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 01:19:45 AM »
He explained nuclear explosion in 5 minutes but he explaines how the buildings were demolished by the  underground nuclear explosion (witch is different than an atmospheric explosion) in about 1 hour (because the tv show host is asking him all kinds of questions). So, at least watch from the first hour to the second hour of the interview.

"Witch" is different? ROTFLMAO!!!  :laugh: :::D So, some warty old hag with green skin flew around on a broomstick and caused the towers to fall with black magic?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 01:50:58 AM »
Bump.