Author Topic: Mods CF and Christian Zionist, and any other Christians and Other Members  (Read 1260 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If C.F. and Christian Zionist want to join with me on this forum for the Christians that are coming here or to help explain to the ones that are already here, I will gladly volunteer and if C.F. and/or C.Z, and any other whether Christian or Catholic (basically the same thing) let me know.  It doesn't mean we have taken Christ out of our hearts and soul.  He is forever in my heart and soul no one will take that away from me.  But if anyone that oppose, agree or want to add anything else to it let me know.  Cause I am trying to interest a lot of the Bible believers and Rightwing Catholics.  And any Noahides that want to do this let me know.  We can call it JTF's Righteous Christians.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
it would be wonderful to have lots of righteous nonJews on this forum...so that, when the day comes and that Jews leave for Israel, we will have you remind all nonJews about our goodness... We will need all of you to bring justice outside of Israel and help bring about the messiah.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein