Author Topic: English subtitles for our video on Arutz 7 and the Migron expulsion  (Read 1457 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah, we now have English subtitles for this crucial video on how Zalman Melamed, who runs Arutz 7, bears responsibility for the expulsion of Jews in Migron. Just click on the "CC" button on the bottom of the video to get the English subtitles.

By agreeing to a voluntary expulsion of 38 Jewish families from the Ulpana neighborhood in Beit El, and by expelling the Hilltop Youth who came to resist - Zalman Melamed, Arutz 7, the Yesha Council and the residents of Beit El are responsible for the planned expulsion of another 33 Jewish families in Migron. Jewish settlers are now regarded by the evil treasonous Netanyahu regime to be so weak and so demoralized that it is easy to throw them out of their homes. Only if Jewish settlers decide to physically resist as in Amona will we prevent mass expulsions of Jews. In other words, Hayamin Haamiti (our Israeli movement) has been proven right once again.

Please "like", favorite and comment. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:14:29 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Should i still read Arutz Sheva? It seems like with beit el they became complete sellouts overnight. Had there been a real kahanist paper, id immediately switch to it as my primary news source, but all the other newspapers in israel (as far as i know) are even worse.  Is there anything you know which is better?

on another note, i really wish that every single time the traitor establishment does it we get a repeat of amona
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:31:54 PM by Meerkat »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arutz Sheva has been against the Migron expulsion and still is publishing articles against it. I just listened to Tamar Yonah last night and she was against it...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We need to support the residents any way we can. They must be armed against this injustice. Especially those who have payed honest money for their property must fight against the evil being perpetrated by the vile Israeli government.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
Liked, favorited, commented.  There needs to be a resistance army organized among the settlers of volunteers who will go as a group to each of these expulsions, regardless of where they live, and lead the fight with the people against the Hellenist traitors.  They need to plan/train on anti-expulsion scenarios and actively try to recruit people, just like the government is trying to recruit civilian G-d-haters to help with the expulsions.

not a bad idea, just don't call it a resistance army, we could get in trouble for that.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Random not organized is the way to go for now.

Only resistance is the way. And take the fight to Tel-Aviv.

Edit from Chaim Ben Pesach: Sorry but I had to remove part of this post for legal reasons.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:17:02 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe in those tasks you mentioned random would be the way to go, but for massive resistance on the ground to expulsions I think it would be much more effective to have an organized movement rather than just depending on individuals to do the right thing.

Okay, but you need to be worried about that as well. When having a top leader and only 1 just calling the shots he can also be compelled to act otherwise. Who knows if the Shabak gives him a visit and makes him behave and do things in their favor or else..... Also look at R' Kahane and his assassination. It breaks down the whole structure. Having many people doing many different things keeps the "authorities" not able to gain control and manipulate as they wish.
 It should be a given that certain actions call for reaction. People need to just be speaking about it and at times when possible act upon it as well. Randomness is very hard to control.

Continue to pump the proper ideology and people will act.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach Shemo To "Rabbi" Mohammed!

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I know this is just one element of an overall solution, but what do you think about staging protests against illegally built mosques? If the Muslims are more riled up than usual, because of our protests maybe that can be used to our advantage.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
If anyone can please post the english subtitles, I would love to understand this video!

• Gold Star JTF Member
The video clips make me sick to my stomach.   These evil traitors beat the kids mercilessly.        I want to see one of these expulsion soldiers getting his guts ripped out on one of these encounters.   Then we will see how quick they are to try the next expulsion.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer

:dance:

This is really sickening and typical of the Yesha Council although you might expect better from Zalman Melamed!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
well the expulsion has happened, thats the 1st major piece of information that i was fed this morning... this sucks

• Gold Star JTF Member
And barely a peep in response.

In the past people thought the govt would go after Yitzhar first and make them the lab experiment, because if they could do it there, they could do it anywhere.

Now it looks like they took the easy way out.   No one outside of yitzhar is willing to do anything.  So they simply remove all the others first, then have full forces storm Yitzhar after everyone else has already committed ritual suicide like dominoes.   

If they had tried Yitzhar first, they could not have done any of these other expulsions.    In Yitzhar I believe some soldiers would have guts ripped out of them and paraded on a flag pole.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: English subtitles for our video on Arutz 7 and the Migron expulsion
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
Yasher Koach, Dan.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: English subtitles for our video on Arutz 7 and the Migron expulsion
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 04:23:50 AM »
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented. A sad, yet superb video!