Author Topic: USA Has turned its back on Israel, TRUE COLORS are exposed  (Read 3267 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
USA Has turned its back on Israel, TRUE COLORS are exposed
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
A recent quote from an American Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff indicates that should Israel have to attack Iran to prevent it from obtaining nuclear weapons the United States WOULD NOT assist Israel in the attack. They will not support Israel no matter what in this conflict.

America is no friend of the Jewish people, especially of the Jewish state. Any attempt to paint the Obama administration as a friend, an ally, of the Jewish nation are PLAIN AND SIMPLE LIARS. There is no excuse for this announcement except to force the demise of the Jewish state.

This should not go unanswered. When I get off work today I am firing off a bunch of letters to my representatives and a letter to the White House to express my INCREDIBLE disbelief that such a thing was stated by a representative of our military.

This will bring a curse on any endeavor which the American military are involved with. I would not suggest anyone recommend joining the American military in the near future, it looks like this is going to be an Islamic military regime soon...

U.S. to Israel: If You Attack, We Don’t Have Your Back

General Martin Dempsey: "I don't want to be complicit" if Israel chooses to attack Iran.
Gil Ronen

The U.S. military's top officer made statements Thursday which appear to warn Israel that it should not expect U.S. assistance if it chooses to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, said such an attack would "clearly delay but probably not destroy Iran's nuclear program," The Guardian reported Thursday. He added: "I don't want to be complicit if they [Israel] choose to do it."

Dempsey said he did not know Iran's nuclear intentions, seeing as intelligence does not reveal intentions. What was clear, he said, was that the "international coalition" applying pressure on Iran "could be undone if [Iran] was attacked prematurely".

The White House said on Thursday that Iran has a limited window of time to accept the West's conditions regarding its nuclear weapons program.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters the U.S. is "closely studying" the UN International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) quarterly report on Iran, "but broadly speaking it is not surprising that Iran is continuing to violate its obligations."

"As the report illustrates," he added, "we are in a position to closely observe Iran's program."

Carney said the US has told Iran that "The window of opportunity to resolve this remains open ... but it will not remain open indefinitely."

Iran has increased its uranium enrichment capacity by at least 30% in the last four months, according to the IAEA report. It has doubled production capacity at the Fordo nuclear site, the report says.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159472#.UD_FXoqPWqo
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: USA Has turned its back on Israel, TRUE COLORS are exposed
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:23:42 PM »
with bHo admin. in office, they won't stand behind us for any reason. if any other administration did that, he is most certainly bluffing since a nuclear iran could disrupt the oil market.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 04:34:18 PM »
No wonder it is called the "House of Lavan"- Aka the "White house".
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
Whatever happened to the America I used to know. That America is gone.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 06:38:01 PM »
Degeneration is getting speeding high.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:12:40 PM »
It is clearly stated that "they" support 2 state solution. What are you surprised about? My nation saved hundreds of American pilots in WWII, thousands of our soldiers died in those missions, and Serb General Mihailovic who commanded such operations was let to be executed by communist criminal TIto by Americans administration.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:07 PM »
No wonder it is called the "House of Lavan"- Aka the "White house".

Indeed it is fitting...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
The U.S. government doesn't represent the American people anymore! I'm so sick of this! This is going to lead to bloodshed in America! Thank you, commies!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »
Obama is a big fat bastard for playing this game. He says they will think about military options after the election.... We all know that is a BIG FAT lie and he has no intention other than to destroy Israel, and waiting for the election will ensure that Israel will have no chance to take out the iranian nuclear facilities.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »
Right on Muman! I agree 100%!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »
Now that I'm on the crazy train ... This is a serious time we're facing! This is going to come down to G-d fearing, and freedom loving people taking on the whole world! We must think ahead, be prepared if you can. Before you say, this cannot happen, oh yes it can, its happened already many times.
  Please stock up on water and non perishable foods and other things! I know this sounds crazy, but just think... what would you do with out electricity for 30 days?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 11:15:06 PM »
Half the country would die.
What JTFers seem not to understand, is that he does represent mainstream Americans. There's what, two churches that support Israel, and many individual branches don't. They wouldn't have voted for Obama if they weren't, and saying Ryan would gut funding from Planned Infanticide wouldn't be an argument that helps Obastard, but it does, and they are. America isn't under a curse because of Obama, although he's grown it. America hates the America that was, with few, and mostly uninformed and apathetic, exceptions. What made America great are now hated relics, which the country is moving forward as far away from as possible.
what would you do with out electricity for 30 days?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 11:17:36 PM »
Did any person here seriously except America to ever help against Iran, even with Bush in office? What would it serve to hope for something you have no faith in?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 05:21:21 AM »
 :dance:

And if it continues on this dispicable path, it will eventually be the end of America!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 05:48:29 AM »
Not supporting Israel against Iran is perfidious.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »
Now get this.... A military operation which was originally scheduled for the beginning of this year which was then rescheduled for October of this year has now been scaled back SIGNIFICANTLY from its original scope. A reduction of American troops involved and the military hardware being trained with makes the exercise almost a complete waste of time and effort.

This is more proof that Obama has turned his back on Israel while his lips {read them} are saying that he is the best president for Israel EVAH. Today Obama mocked Romney for saying that Obama threw Israel under the bus {which is absolutely true}... Obamas bravado in lying is increasing day by day. Obama is incapable of telling the truth at this point in time hoping that the Nazi propaganda idea "The bigger the lie the more will believe it" will be his salvation.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159503#.UEFAx4qPWqo

U.S. Greatly Reduces Participation in Joint Drill with Israel

Washington has greatly reduced the scale of U.S. participation in a joint military exercise with Israel as tension continues over Iran.
Elad Benari, Canada

Washington has greatly reduced the scale of U.S. participation in a massive joint military exercise with Israel, sources told TIME Magazine on Friday.

The drill was postponed seven months ago just as concerns were brimming that Israel would launch a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. It was later rescheduled for late October.

The officials told TIME the U.S. has slashed by more than two-thirds the number of American troops going to Israel and reduced both the number and potency of missile interception systems at the core of the joint exercise.

Instead of the approximately 5,000 U.S. troops originally trumpeted for Austere Challenge 12, as the annual exercise is called, the Pentagon will send only 1,500 service members, and perhaps as few as 1,200, TIME reported.

Patriot anti-missile systems will arrive in Israel as planned, but the crews to operate them will not, added the report. Instead of two Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense warships being dispatched to Israeli waters, the new plan is to send one, though even the remaining vessel is listed as a “maybe,” officials in both militaries told the magazine.

A Pentagon spokesperson declined to discuss specifics of the reduced deployment, noting that planning for the exercise was classified. In an e-mailed statement, however, Commander Wendy L. Snyder told TIME that the Israeli military has been kept informed of the changes.

“Throughout all the planning and coordination, we’ve been lock-step with the Israel Defense Force (IDF) and will continue to do so,” Snyder said.

The report noted that the official explanation for scaling back the exercise was budget restrictions. However, TIME noted, the American retreat coincided with growing tensions between the Obama and Netanyahu administrations on Israel’s persistent threats to launch an airstrike on Iran.

Israeli analyst Efraim Inbar told TIME that in the current political context, the U.S. logic is transparent.

“I think they don’t want to insinuate that they are preparing something together with the Israelis against Iran – that’s the message,” he said. “Trust? We don’t trust them. They don’t trust us. All these liberal notions! Even a liberal president like Obama knows better.”

The tension between the U.S. and Israel over an attack on Iran has been at its highest lately. The report about the scaling down of the joint military exercise came just one day after the U.S. military's top officer made statements which appear to warn Israel that it should not expect U.S. assistance if it chooses to attack Iran's nuclear weapons program.

(Arutz Sheva’s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, said such an attack would “clearly delay but probably not destroy Iran's nuclear program.” He added: "I don't want to be complicit if they [Israel] choose to do it."

On Friday, the Hebrew-language daily Yediot Aharonot reported that a meeting last week between Netanyahu and visiting Rep. Mike Rogers ended on a sour note over the Iranian nuclear issue.

During the meeting, the report said, Netanyahu strongly criticized Obama for not doing enough to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. U.S. ambassador to Israel Daniel Shapiro then fired back at Netanyahu and accused him of misrepresenting the position of President of the United States.

(Arutz Sheva’s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:05 PM »
Listen, this "USA has turned its back on Israel" deal should be no surprise to any of us here.  The Manchurian Candidate is now POTUS.

But I will say this:  Why, oh why!, has Israel waited so long to strike??  As I see it, this was the blunder of blunders.  John Bolton said that Israel now may not have the strike force to damage one of Iran's underground sites.  If they struck earlier, it wouldn't have been an issue.  Have you ever heard the expression "He who hesitates is lost?"  I pray and pray and pray that it's not too late for Israel to do something.  NO ONE WILL COME TO THEIR AID! 

And I'll bet you anything that this General Martin Dempsey is a big Jew-hater himself.  If not, why is he speaking about public policy?  Are Generals supposed to be blabbing about what they will or will not do?  Seems fishy to me.

May G-d bless Israel, keep it strong, and give it the force and power it needs to wipe out Iran's nuclear sites. 

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »
The U.S. government doesn't represent the American people anymore! I'm so sick of this! This is going to lead to bloodshed in America! Thank you, commies!

13% of the population is black and 16% is Hispanic.   Maybe the us government does represent the American people