Author Topic: bill clinton speech  (Read 450 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
bill clinton speech
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:29:16 AM »
I seem to remember how he screwed Israel over and how he cheated on his wife with a 19 year old.

Then again, is it still adultery if his wife was a cross between a donkey, horse, and camel?
 :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: bill clinton speech
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 08:42:15 AM »
And let's not forget he had bin laden handed to him on a silver platter and did NOTHING! And NOTHING after the USS Cole! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 11:48:07 AM »
Lets not forget the Community Reinvestment Act.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:50:51 AM »
I think it's interesting how Kerry didn't want Clinton campaigning for him but now Bill Clinton is the democratic good guy again.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
Well said everyone!

The Democrats creation of the Republican's War on Women is a complete farce.     For them to choose Bill Clinton as their keynote speaker after stating that they are a party that advocates for women,   demonstrates the Democrat Party is totally devoid of character.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
You know, the DNC Convention was more about angry people, with no ideas or solutions to fix the problems that Americans are facing.  If they want to talk about the war on women then talk about Bill's liasons and his attacks on Juanita Broderick, Cathleen Willey, and Paula Jones.   Many said that Jennifer Granholme came off like Howard Dean..angry and off the wall, and then taking God and Jerusalem out of the platform...rebuking and denying God for all to see, voting on it, and then booing the decision to put them back in the platform turned many people away from the Democrat party.   Do they really think God didn't notice how they mocked and ignored him?  This was a very destructive time for them...and it will be remembered.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 04:55:55 PM »
Clinton makes me sick to my stomach. What a nebuch loser Clinton is. I cannot believe people still listen to his lying mouth. The guy calls himself 'slick willy' a reference to a certain part of his anatomy... He has lied about so many illicit relationships that I assume only a fool or a blind/deaf/mute would believe him if he denied it.

I spoke with my mom the other day and she asked me what I thought of clinton.... I told her I hate him with great prejudice. Anyone who holds this wicked politician up as someone to believe and vote for is a wicked one also.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14