Author Topic: Jewish Palm Beach DNC chairman Christians want all Jews dead  (Read 847 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jewish Palm Beach DNC chairman Christians want all Jews dead
« on: September 06, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/mark-alan-siegel-palm-beach-democratic-party-chairman-says-christians-want-jews-slaughtered   

Mark Alan Siegel: Palm Beach Democratic Party Chairman says Christians want Jews slaughtered
He later apologized

Posted: 3:01 AM
Last Updated: 28 minutes ago

By: WPTV Web Team

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

CHARLOTTE, NC -- Mark Alan Siegel, the Palm Beach County Democratic Party Chairman is creating controversy on the sidelines of the party's national convention in Charlotte, saying he believes Christians want Jews "slaughtered."

In an interview posted on the conservative website, PatriotUpdate.com , Siegel said, "I'm Jewish. I'm not a fan of any religion other than Judaism." When asked if he's not a fan of Christianity, Siegel responded, "No, I'm not. The Christians just want us to be there so we can be slaughtered and converted and bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ."

Siegel went on to say, "They're not our friends. They want Israel to pursue policies which are antithetical with its security and existence. The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the second coming of their Lord. It is a false friendship. They are seeking their own ends and not ours."

Siegel was interviewed by Scottie Neil Hughes, a reporter who represents Patriot TV and the Tea Party News Network.

According to the Palm Beach Post, Siegel later apologized.

Here's his statement: “I apologize to all Democrats and Floridians for my ill chosen words last night. After watching the interview I realize that what I said did not accurately make the point I was trying to establish. More importantly I apologize to all Christians, Jews and other people of faith for any embarrassment or anger my remarks may have caused. Throughout my life I have practiced religious tolerance among all people of faith. I am sincerely sorry for any remarks I made that may have diminished that record. I alone am responsible for my remarks and I pray that they are not taken as the position of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party.”

Yael Hershfield, ADL Florida Interim Regional Director, issued the following statement:

“The Anti-Defamation League is glad to see that  Mr. Siegel has issued a sincere apology for his offensive  comments about Christians, and that he made it clear he was solely responsible for them.  Religious bigotry has no place in politics and civil society.”

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/mark-alan-siegel-palm-beach-democratic-party-chairman-says-christians-want-jews-slaughtered#ixzz25hzm8eqX
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: Jewish Palm Beach DNC chairman Christians want all Jews dead
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 02:01:01 AM »
I guess he doesn't mind if Muslims want Jews dead then.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »
I guess he doesn't mind if Muslims want Jews dead then.
dems would never say anything against qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
Mark Siegal is a traitor piece of trash. He should be put under cherem and if he ever sets foot in Israel he should be given the high treason treatment.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 10:18:30 AM »
What a great way to spread unity among the religions.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 10:32:01 AM »
So let me try to follow atheist logic: a religion that thinks something bad might happen to Jews in the future is a bigger threat than a religion that is actively trying to destroy the Jews now, so they have to side with the second religion against the first religion.
He only means conservative Christians leftists Christians are great for him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »
With "Jews" like Siegel who needs Koranrats?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »
The following part of the article especially caught my attention:

Siegel went on to say, "They're not our friends. They want Israel to pursue policies which are antithetical with its security and existence

Along the lines of some of the other comments in this thread,    Siegel is stating that a so called two state solution will increase Israel's security and that there would be less of a threat to Israel's existence.    What a complete fool!     The Fakeastians ( Fatah ) wants to delude Israel and those like Mark Alan Siegel into thinking that they want peace.     Each and everyday,  their actions illustrate that their goal is for Israel's destruction!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 02:42:06 PM »
When a leftist starts criticizing and appeasing everyone at the same moment of time, then he lands himself in to such type of surreal realities.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
This ugly, beak-nosed traitor didn't mention that we Christians who support Israel don't support it because it will end the world but because it is part of our religious beliefs, as well as general moral beliefs which tell us we should support Israel. I know for sure most Jews want nothing to do with this traitor. Most Jews know Christians are their brothers, and we Christians know the same about Jews.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 04:12:12 PM »
 :dance:

So left-wing Christians like Jimmy Carter and such are good for Israel and the Jews? It seems as though the DNC   
 chairman is being somewhat of a paranoid cynic with a closed-minded, limited view on this. Everyone's posts were
 excellent so far on this issue. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 04:36:10 PM »
This nit wit has it ass backwards...its the muslims who want the jews slaughtered and nuclear war to hasten the Mahdi.  There are millions of Christians supporting Israel, and the Jewish people, as seen in Washington every July when thousands from Christians United For Israel Show up and take a stand to support Israel and God's people..I am so sick of these liars...Debbie Wasserman, (caught on tape by the way) Schutz also said that Michael Oren said that the GOP was dangerous...and he never said it, and Allen Dershowitz said he never would have said it, because they don't want to take political sides. So there, Mr Chairman!