Author Topic: MSNBC Kicks Black Conservative Blogger Out from Stage!!  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
MSNBC Kicks Black Conservative Blogger Out from Stage!!
« on: September 08, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
This is due to mSSnbc's agenda to make it look like the support for Romney Ryan is exclusively only for whites:

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20120906002-msnbc-black.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: MSNBC Kicks Black Conservative Blogger Out from Stage!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 05:58:58 PM »
The Democrat party is as democrat as it gets in the "Democrat popular republic of Korea" and all the other past and present bolshevik dictatorships.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 01:10:51 PM »
Above ALL else the democrat party has evolved to stand for radical liberalism. Reality, principle, logic, rule of law, morality, decency, responsibility, human rights, religious rights..... NOTHING is above the advancement and implementation of progressive - liberal ideology.

Opposing viewpoints are quickly dismissed as radical and / or ignorant or some under handed evil plot, thus dismissed as unworthy of debate. The motive and wisdom of the altruistic progressive is to be reverently respected and NEVER questioned. To do so would be utter blasphemy! To actually ask them to explain their position or debate their position would obviously mean you are some type of disrespectful moron or worse an unsavory character driven by greed and selfishness. That being said, you have lost all credibility.... at least that is what liberals think.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
To do so would be utter blasphemy! To actually ask them to explain their position or debate their position would obviously mean you are some type of disrespectful moron or worse an unsavory character driven by greed and selfishness. That being said, you have lost all credibility.... at least that is what liberals think.

Also racist as well.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
Also racist as well.

Ahh!!..... how could I forget that? Race is one of the most important tools in the liberal arsenal. I say arsenal because they could care less about race as it applies to legitimate grievances, only as it can be used to divide the populace.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 04:42:31 PM »
Have you noticed all the replies actually refer to the Democrat party directly  rather then their agent (MSNBC) ?

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 08:22:33 PM »
Have you noticed all the replies actually refer to the Democrat party directly  rather then their agent (MSNBC) ?

I guess since they are virtually one in the same I subconsciously didn't draw a distinction.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:02 AM »
I guess since they are virtually one in the same I subconsciously didn't draw a distinction.
They don't bother pretending they are neutral. All their senior stuff are openly radicals and identifies with Obama.