Author Topic: Miss Muslim  (Read 1561 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Miss Muslim
« on: September 08, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Miss Muslim
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 08:20:09 PM »
Miss Muslim? More like Miss Ninja wearing glasses.  :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 08:25:57 PM »
I pick the one in black!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 09:20:32 PM »
It's not a bad concept to tell girls that morality is important rather than only focusing on looking sexy, but those Muslims just did this in a way that's completely ridiculous and made the whole concept into a huge joke. I hate those burkas because they completely erase their identity as individual human beings. The contest itself seemed to also be about making them compliant and obedient.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 09:21:24 PM »
You mean a smelly ninja? One that has been baking in the sun.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 09:31:39 PM »
You mean a smelly ninja? One that has been baking in the sun.

I can only imagine how horrible the smell must be inside one of those beekeeper suits.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:10 PM »
looks like these women:

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 11:29:41 PM »
Good one Mo! Same concept just not as bad! It shouldn't of ever came to that, but that is the way of Esau!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 11:32:40 PM »
The women in the 2nd video don't have their faces covered, which means they still can be seen as individuals and their identities and personhood are not obscured. Also nuns choose to wear their habits as it's their work uniform. They don't have that clothing forced onto them by an oppressive society. Also they are expressing themselves in an artistic way through music, while the Muslims in the first video were being told to shut up and obey. So no, it's not the "same concept" at all.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 11:49:50 PM »
The women in the 2nd video don't have their faces covered, which means they still can be seen as individuals and their identities and personhood are not obscured. Also nuns choose to wear their habits as it's their work uniform. They don't have that clothing forced onto them by an oppressive society. Also they are expressing themselves in an artistic way through music, while the Muslims in the first video were being told to shut up and obey. So no, it's not the "same concept" at all.

I was merely referring to the glasses and head covering. I should have been more clear.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 11:53:53 PM »
Ok Mo :)

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »
Ruby, I beg to differ. In my opinion, in Jesus's time women were just as good as men! And Rabbi's and priests should marry women! And women should not have to be second rate to men!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
BS, the rules are much simpler then that- the girl with the thickest unibrow wins.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 03:01:10 AM »
Ruby, I beg to differ. In my opinion, in Jesus's time women were just as good as men! And Rabbi's and priests should marry women! And women should not have to be second rate to men!

What are we differing on? I don't have a problem with anything you said in this post. I agree that it's better if men in spiritual leadership positions are married. If they can't lead a household how will they lead a congregation?

I'm not Catholic but I don't think that the nuns present the same problems as the girls in the first video. They're not being degraded as human beings while the Muslim women are.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 03:05:03 AM »
Hahahahaha!! Miss Muslim. Wow
And the second video, lol...I know that Dominique song

Nuns are way different- they choose to join religious orders. Muslim women in the west choose to wear a hijab saying it's their choice but in reality if they didn't "choose" to wear a hijab, their father and brothers would beat them. In Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan they would just be arrested/stoned if they didn't wear a chador/burka 

Also, I got a nun video too....but skip to 3:58: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV_A7YeOhfs

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 08:14:18 AM »
looks like these women:

Really... When a Catholic Nuns start getting on buses over in Israel with a bombs under their habits I might agree with you... To date I don't ever recall seeing a nun with her face covered...  Even years ago the elaborate habits were no worse than what the orthodox woman of other religions go around with...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 08:36:34 AM »
Really... When a Catholic Nuns start getting on buses over in Israel with a bombs under their habits I might agree with you... To date I don't ever recall seeing a nun with her face covered...  Even years ago the elaborate habits were no worse than what the orthodox woman of other religions go around with...
I made it clear that it was only the covering of the hair and the glasses that they have in common.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
I'm not one to beat around the bush so I'll actually name it. Orthodox Jewish women cover their hair too. Many of them use wigs, but they still cover their hair if they're married. That's not the same basic concept either as obviously they maintain their individuality and their dignity as a human being.

Some Christian sects also have women cover their hair, for the purposes of modesty. This is not like the Muslim concept of this at all and in fact the Muslims probably stole and twisted the idea for their own purposes. Remember that Islam was developed AFTER both Judaism and Christianity and stole and twisted concepts from both. Anything the Muslims might seem to have in common with either faith is due to their thievery. Everything uniquely Islamic is pure sickness and evil.

When a Catholic nun wears a habit, she is wearing a uniform which indicates that she has dedicated her life to serving God and helping other people. There's something very beautiful about that concept and while I may be inspired by the dedication of nuns to serving God I find nothing inspiring about Muslims and their sick Muslim societies.