Author Topic: I CAN'T TAKE THIS OBAMA CRAP ANYMORE!!  (Read 983 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I CAN'T TAKE THIS OBAMA CRAP ANYMORE!!
« on: September 09, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
Everyone I talk to at school is an Obama supporter. My US Hist prof made a joke about how Americans aren't stupid unless Romney gets elected. My own cousin doesn't get why I support Romney. Other people I talk to (gentiles at school) have no idea about Obama. I can't deal with this crap anymore. It's driving me crazy!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: I CAN'T TAKE THIS OBAMA CRAP ANYMORE!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:55:16 PM »
so awesome being a graduate! but yeah, my school was mostly obama zombies, but there definitely was a conservative community within it. I did have liberal friends and sometimes I even managed to reason with them. I think I even managed to convince my center-left Gov teacher that Israel is the correct party in the conflict.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 11:41:18 PM »
That's my world too...   In California, its even worse.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
I live in Georgia on the coast, 99% of the people in my neighborhood despise Obama (gated, waterfront, oceanfront).... the neighborhoods you drive through to get to mine are about 20% Obama supporters (anywhere from middle class to lower middle class). The neighborhoods in the downtown area are about 50% Obama supporters, (very wealthy to upper middle class to slum all mixed together).... of course this is all my speculation based on what I see and hear.

I have noticed a lot of blacks, even the ones on medicaid and welfare are tired of Obama's failed nonsense. I talk to them every day, of course I don't bring up politics but sometimes they do and it is overwhelmingly anti- Obama....but not necessarily pro- Romney. I realize though that most would keep silent their hysterical Obama worship given the setting, just as I would not go to Church's Chicken on MLK and proclaim my support for Romney....  I guess the lead off statement in this paragraph is not a good representation of reality.

Friends and colleagues are 99.9% anti-Obama and about 75% pro -Romney. They will vote for Romney whether they are enthused by him or not. In many cases it is "anyone but Obama".

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 01:41:56 AM »
Everyone I talk to at school is an Obama supporter. My US Hist prof made a joke about how Americans aren't stupid unless Romney gets elected. My own cousin doesn't get why I support Romney. Other people I talk to (gentiles at school) have no idea about Obama. I can't deal with this crap anymore. It's driving me crazy!

Everything you've mentioned happens to me as well  >:(

I can't stand Osama Hussein
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 08:21:36 AM »
I can't even stand the very name of Barack Hussein Obama! He is not my president. GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
I live in Georgia on the coast, 99% of the people in my neighborhood despise Obama (gated, waterfront, oceanfront).... the neighborhoods you drive through to get to mine are about 20% Obama supporters (anywhere from middle class to lower middle class). The neighborhoods in the downtown area are about 50% Obama supporters, (very wealthy to upper middle class to slum all mixed together).... of course this is all my speculation based on what I see and hear.

I have noticed a lot of blacks, even the ones on medicaid and welfare are tired of Obama's failed nonsense. I talk to them every day, of course I don't bring up politics but sometimes they do and it is overwhelmingly anti- Obama....but not necessarily pro- Romney. I realize though that most would keep silent their hysterical Obama worship given the setting, just as I would not go to Church's Chicken on MLK and proclaim my support for Romney....  I guess the lead off statement in this paragraph is not a good representation of reality.

Friends and colleagues are 99.9% anti-Obama and about 75% pro -Romney. They will vote for Romney whether they are enthused by him or not. In many cases it is "anyone but Obama".

Where at on the Georgia coast do you live?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »

Just stand your ground.
Obama is a narcissistic psychopath.

And, get prepared...this creep just might get in again.

And DONT make friends with ANYONE in school.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 04:34:58 PM »
Do not get too upset at this point. Stress and depression are not good for a Jew {or a human being}... Continue fighting the good fight, continue trying to persuade everyone around you, do not let them make you feel defeated.

I am fighting most of my life. There is no peace except when we reach the end of the road. I have come to realize that life is not 'a bowl of cherries' and thus it will be ugly, painful, and unhappy a good amount of the time. Make sure to appreciate the good in life. Appreciate the kindness of people who you are close to. But I expect it will be a struggle for all of us until the very end.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
One of the problems I run in to quite often is that conservatives tend to be passionate, but less able to express themselves in an effective way because many of them don't have a lot of formal education. Many are still conservative partly because they did not pass through the left wing brainwashing institution of higher learning.

Liberals, while they are often complete idiots and not more innately intelligent at all, have learned to articulate their ideas in a more effective way and often have higher levels of education. This puts them in a position where they look down their noses at conservatives and call them "ignorant".

Passionate conservatives with little education end up making glaring errors like this:
http://www.11points.com/news-politics/11_gorgeously_ironic_misspellings_in_protest_signs

If you do go through college, you have to learn how to guard yourself from the brainwashing. I used to see it as "I'm learning how an 'educated' person is supposed to see these issues, but I don't have to have the same opinion as they do". If you understand the left wing arguments in and out then you're more effective at fighting them, but be warned that if you have Biblical values or if you have conservative values, that these will often automatically be treated as if they are "uneducated" and "ignorant" beliefs in a higher educational environment.

People don't like to feel stupid, and college professors/instructors will do everything within their power to try to make you feel stupid for having traditional beliefs. This is one reason why liberal students get reinforced in their beliefs, and conservative students often become liberals in college.

I think it's important to get the higher education but to also be strong and retain your values.