Author Topic: Cokie Roberts cringes at DNC abortionpalooza  (Read 2014 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Cokie Roberts cringes at DNC abortionpalooza
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:44:37 PM »
What does it say about the Democrats, when even some rank-and-file, high-profile liberals are uncomfortable?

Cokie Roberts.....“I think this Democratic convention was really over the top in terms of abortion,” Roberts added. “Every single speaker talked about abortion — and, you know, at some point, you start to alienate people. Thirty percent of Democrats are pro-life.”

According to the author, every single speaker did indeed talk about abortion.... that was no exaggeration. Also according to the author the number of people opposed to abortion in the general population is around 50%.

I pray daily for the demise of Obama and progressive liberals worldwide.

Isn't it funny how they call themselves progressive. I will make this sentence another topic....

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Cokie Roberts cringes at DNC abortionpalooza
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 12:50:44 AM »
I don't know why the DNC gave Obongo such a boost since you had weirdos like Sandra Fluke speaking.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 12:49:58 AM »
Maybe because the democrat party has evolved into a party of liberal extremists, abortionophiliacs, muslim lovers, anti-American, God hating, Jew hating, ignorant, lazy, covetous, (phew, I could go on and on!!)etc......

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Maybe because the democrat party has evolved into a party of liberal extremists, abortionophiliacs, muslim lovers, anti-American, G-d hating, Jew hating, ignorant, lazy, covetous, (phew, I could go on and on!!)etc......

What's funny is that liberal pundits say that the Republican party has become too right wing when in reality they nominated Mitt Romney for president and they still have rinos like George Pataki, Lindsey Gram and Olympia Snowe.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt