Author Topic: Why so many Jews support an anti-Semite?  (Read 503 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Why so many Jews support an anti-Semite?
« on: September 13, 2012, 01:07:19 AM »
From an article I read today......

At this point, just two months from Election Day, the support Jews will give Obama is not at all a sure thing. Those saying they will vote for him have dwindled from 78% in 2008 to only 64% at best today.

It puzzles me as to why any Jew (or anyone else for that matter) would vote for Obama..... He hates Jews! Maybe those that vote for him have the same mindset as many progressive liberals.... democrat party above all else, no matter what. It makes me ashamed, I don't want to be associated with that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why so many Jews support an anti-Semite?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 03:17:08 AM »
From an article I read today......

It puzzles me as to why any Jew (or anyone else for that matter) would vote for Obama..... He hates Jews! Maybe those that vote for him have the same mindset as many progressive liberals.... democrat party above all else, no matter what. It makes me ashamed, I don't want to be associated with that.

If you are a Jewish American you should realize you are already associated with it. My family is rare, most likely because of my brothers death in 9/11 and my return to my Judaism, in that my mother who was a lifelong democrat is now entirely against Obama and is losing friends because of it. I just told her that it is not really worth it to have 'friends' who support policies which are destroying the Jewish state. And policies which spread Islam. My mother did not need any persuading from me to convince her that obama is really a muslim and he is working against the interests of America. This from a lifelong democrat, who my father called a 'bleeding heart liberal' on several occasions.

But the majority of the New York Jew are democrats. And they are sickening in their liberal attitudes. I just wish my mom could find some friends who did not have this sick condition.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:07:17 AM »
American jews are evil.  During the holocaust, they didn't lift a finger to help their european jewish brothers and sisters who were slaughtered by the german war machine.  Now, they throw their lot in with a black muslim, third world huckster who sides with the arab and muslim nazis against Israel.  There will be hell to pay.

Modification: I stand corrected.  I should have said: "Most American jews are evil."  Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:02:22 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 01:40:01 PM »
We don't call them "self hating Jews" for nothing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
American jews are evil.  During the holocaust, they didn't lift a finger to help their european jewish brothers and sisters who were slaughtered by the german war machine.  Now, they throw their lot in with a black muslim, third world huckster who sides with the arab and muslim nazis against Israel.  There will be hell to pay.

Who died and appointed you to be Satan? I find your comments broadly offensive. There are many very good American Jews. Who are you to judge all American Jews?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14