Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:39:22 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Dennis Miller owns filthy curva Sandra Fluke
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 01:07:21 AM »
As always Dennis Miller is right on target.... how could anyone disagree with what he said? It is just pure and simple straight forward logic presented in an amusing fashion.

The divisiveness has to stop, obama has divided this country to the point that we are in effect at war with each other. And the war on women nonsense is foolishness, like he said the real war on women is being perpetrated by the very people obama whole-heartedly loves and supports.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
 :dance:

The always sharp Dennis Miller's take on this issue with the usual humorous spin.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 03:47:03 AM »
He seems like one of the funniest radio talk show hosts out there.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt