Author Topic: so its ok for muslims to protest over a movie which offends them?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
so its ok for muslims to protest over a movie which offends them?
« on: September 14, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »
You know?  The current >:( administration denounces only when Muslims get offended and understand their anger yet say nothing when Muslims are doing it everyday.

I think Jews especially in Israel should react the same way when their fellow Arab neighbors say anti genetic things.  Yes it is a fantasy of mine that Jews respond in kind when Joseph's time is defaced and when on tv, there is a Muslim micky mou >:(se saying that Jews eat Arab children on shabbat.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: so its ok for muslims to protest over a movie which offends them?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:39:36 PM »
Well there's 9.999999x10^999999 anti-semetic movies online, so, unlike muslims who spend the day offended after searching these things out, we just don't watch them. We have jobs.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »
We all know that the movie was just an excuse for these criminals to run amok and commit more mayhem, murders, and the burning of American and Israeli flags.  They are ignorant, vicious, and racist.  Their innate Jew-hatred and American-hatred sends them into a frenzy.  And their so-called "religion" gives them the foundation for their savage behavior.  To apologize to them for the movie, instead of letting them know that we know what vermin they really are, is the most cowardly response I can think of.  I think that, of all the politicians, only Newt Gingrich would have spoken the truth about these savages and their savagery.  U.S. airstrikes is the only proper response, if you ask me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
I suggest that these 'protesters' be squashed like bugs. Their prophet is a fraud, and their religion is just an excuse for their animal-like instincts.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 07:39:15 PM »
Very true!  In a like manner, Israel should bomb Iran tonight and use the murder of 6 million Jews as the "root cause" of the bombing.  If the Arabs want to use the movie as the "root cause" for their mayhem and murder, then Israel can use the Shoah as the "root cause" for needing protection from a country whose president said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth.  Just sayin'.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 08:22:42 PM »
The liberals always put the violence down to a small minority of Muslims.  Yet I have not seen ONE letter to the editor, march, university group rally, Muslim leader condemning the violence

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
Liberals everywhere are the taqaiyya party of the muslamics. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.