Author Topic: Obama calls his own grandfather "house n*gger" great article by By Dinesh D'Souz  (Read 641 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
This is a great article by the great author Dinesh D'Souza

obama's grandfather "would make you sit at the table for dinner, and served the food on china, like an Englishman."

"He respected the white man for his power, for his machines and weapons and the way he organized his life. He would say that the white man was always improving himself, whereas the African was suspicious of anything new."

Onyango admired three things about the British. The first was their level of knowledge. "To him knowledge was the source of all the white man's power," she said. Onyango also considered the British to be generally fair-minded. "If you do a good job for the white man," he liked to say, "then he will always pay you well."

Finally, Onyango unfavorably contrasted African organization with Western organization. “How can the African defeat the white man,” Onyango would tell his son Barack Sr., “when he cannot even make his own bicycle?” In Onyango's words, "The white man alone is like an ant. He can be easily crushed. But like an ant, the white man works together. His nation, his business--these things are more important to him than himself....Black men are not like this. Even the most foolish black man thinks he knows better than the white man. That is why the black man will always lose."

obama's reply upon hearing about his grandfather.....

Obama reports that as he heard Onyango's views, "I...felt betrayed." Of Onyango he says, "I had imagined him an independent man, a man of his people, opposed to white rule....What Granny had told us scrambled that image completely, causing ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House [censored]."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/11/why-did-obama-use-n-word-to-describe-his-grandfather/?intcmp=obnetwork

I would have loved to see obama's rage when he heard this!! He is such an arrogant ba$tard.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
His grandfather wasn't saying that blacks were inherently inferior. He was basically saying that they chose to be that way and that their culture needed to change so that they could improve as a people. He saw a successful group of people and wanted his own people to emulate that success. He wasn't putting blacks down but wanting to lift them up.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
  :dance:

BHO's grandfather seemed sensible and would probably have cringed at Barack's ignorance.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
And the one polluting the oval office is a yard ape.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
His grandfather wasn't saying that blacks were inherently inferior. He was basically saying that they chose to be that way and that their culture needed to change so that they could improve as a people. He saw a successful group of people and wanted his own people to emulate that success. He wasn't putting blacks down but wanting to lift them up.

And it's a shame that Obama, or any other progressive, doesn't seem to ever learn the lesson that you state. That, in order to better society, you need to provide standards and lift as many people up to those standards as possible. The progressive mentality seems to be, find the lowest common denominator in a society and knock everyone down to that level. Sure, that'll get you as close to equality as you can get but I wouldn't want to live in that society. Come to think of it, depending on what happens this November, I may choose not to.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I do think that everyone should be encouraged to reach their highest potential. I do however think there are natural differences between different types of people (when I say that, I don't necessarily mean race, although there are racial differences too) that are unchangeable and permanently fixed. So there will always be some inequities. I think liberals see this too even if they won't admit it and that's why they choose to bring everyone down, because that's an achievable goal. Bringing everyone up to a high standard isn't ultimately achievable although it is possible for every group to improve.