Author Topic: Obama: Michael Vick's Biggest Fan  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama: Michael Vick's Biggest Fan
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:22:12 AM »
This video has some graphic images in it and may not be safe for work, so fair warning. If it's too much, Chaim please let me know and I'll redo the video without the JTF logo in it if that's what you'd rather I do.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obama: Michael Vick's Biggest Fan
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:59:28 AM »
Hey anything that damns obongo is good.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
Thanks ACK. It makes me really sad thinking about those innocent animals being hurt and then someone who is in a high position like the president being ok with that. Then again he doesn't even care about human children who are born alive and thinks it's ok to smother them so I can hardly expect him to have empathy with animals.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 09:40:37 PM »
Michael CONvick. should be in prison for life for what he did to those poor innocent dogs.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 12:24:34 AM »
Vick should be placed in prison in a hot climate where his biggest fan would be this:

We could build him a fan out of Obama's _____, but he doesn't deserve a fan of that size!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:55:48 AM by Rubystars »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 07:48:01 AM »
Vick should be placed in prison in a hot climate where his biggest fan would be this:

We could build him a fan out of Obama's ________, but he doesn't deserve a fan of that size!

That's the only "fan" he should have.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:09:10 AM by Rubystars »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 08:09:38 AM »
Great posts :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 12:31:58 PM »
Thanks ACK. It makes me really sad thinking about those innocent animals being hurt and then someone who is in a high position like the president being ok with that. Then again he doesn't even care about human children who are born alive and thinks it's ok to smother them so I can hardly expect him to have empathy with animals.
Tell that to the animal-rights activists who are over 99% for the head Muslim in charge.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
Tell that to the animal-rights activists who are over 99% for the head Muslim in charge.

That's why I try to say in the video that if they're consistent in their viewpoint about animal welfare issues they shouldn't be voting for Obama. Unfortunately a lot of the people who are involved in those issues are leftists. If it's something they sincerely care about, then they should think twice about voting for Obama again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 01:00:22 PM »
That's why I try to say in the video that if they're consistent in their viewpoint about animal welfare issues they shouldn't be voting for Obama. Unfortunately a lot of the people who are involved in those issues are leftists. If it's something they sincerely care about, then they should think twice about voting for Obama again.
But they don't really care about animals. They just want to make the point that everything and anything is more important than human life (especially the unborn), except Muslim life that is. (But that's not really human life anyway so I guess they are being consistent.)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 01:02:49 PM »
But they don't really care about animals. They just want to make the point that everything and anything is more important than human life (especially the unborn), except Muslim life that is. (But that's not really human life anyway so I guess they are being consistent.)

You make a very good point. PETA for example actually created propganda featuring chickens in a barn and comparing them to Holocaust victims. They really, honestly don't see how it's not morally equivalent. Or as you said they value the chickens more than the humans, probably especially Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
You make a very good point. PETA for example actually created propganda featuring chickens in a barn and comparing them to Holocaust victims. They really, honestly don't see how it's not morally equivalent. Or as you said they value the chickens more than the humans, probably especially Jews.
They are no different from the "environmentalists" in southern Arizona that drive out to remote deserts and mountain ranges to put out water bottles or even give illegals free rides to town. They are the worst kind of hypocrites imaginable. No words you can conjure up for these individuals do them justice.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 01:07:55 PM »
I don't really want people to die in the desert as a lot of them only feel that it's worth the risk because they're in serious economic hardship. At the same time I don't agree with actively helping them to cross unless it's to help them back to Mexico. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
I don't feel sorry for them. They aren't starving to death, they just know how awesome the teat of the United States is. A lot of them pay off their debts to their mules by selling or transporting drugs and I guarantee you that if your back was turned, they would hit you on the head with a rock and rob you blind.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
I don't feel sorry for them. They aren't starving to death, they just know how awesome the teat of the United States is. A lot of them pay off their debts to their mules by selling or transporting drugs and I guarantee you that if your back was turned, they would hit you on the head with a rock and rob you blind.

I'm sure you're right about that. They do rob a lot of people in the border towns so that demonstrates that what you're saying is true.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 11:38:49 PM »
Great video!!!

Why isn't this sticky?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 07:16:34 AM »