Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 528 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: September 18, 2012, 03:03:50 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:45:51 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fumes from U.S. flag-burning choke Paki Muslamic to death
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 03:36:23 PM »
"One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally."

Some may smell a conspiracy in this smokescreen.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
I don't know if the the toxic fumes came from the fire or from the Islamic BO concentration.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »
I wonder if a Koranic Burning event would produce similar toxins.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
This is hysterical!  Of course, now they'll blame America for putting poisonous chemicals in our flags so that when the flag is burned people will choke and die!  Evil Americans and their poisonous flags!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 07:21:25 PM »
This is hysterical!  Of course, now they'll blame America for putting poisonous chemicals in our flags so that when the flag is burned people will choke and die!  Evil Americans and their poisonous flags!
More than likely he over did it playing around with his goats, sheep,  camel and a few little boys however if it was caused by the flag burning it must have been because they bought cheap knock off flags from China  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years