Author Topic: We Should Start Making YouTube Videos Against Particular Candidates and Politics  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
If anyone has video-making or researching skills, we should start making videos for JTF against specific candidates and against particular political developments.  We could make videos on Obama, Clinton, McCain, or other topics such as the illegal-immigration bill.  I don't know if we should make videos against Republican candidates because that seems only hurtful.  I'm willing to work with anyone who wants to make a video about a political topic.  If you don't know how to make a video, you could do research and find information which helps tremendously.  What do you guys think of doing this? 

It's so easy to dredge up dirt about these candidates that there is almost nothing to it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 05:40:14 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Maybe we need a video saying why some of the GOP candidates like Rudy or even Romney which I am not a huge fan of either can be lesser of the evils compared to Hellary or Bongo Obama.  Would make sense, but I am reaching that conservative base of Americans, the problem is they have never seen anything then other what the media spews.  Some still think Bush is a conservative.  But right now the main goal is to make sure that Bongo Gabongo Obama or Hillary to be defeated.  They are hell bent on political correctness to the Muzzies.  She is worst then her husband and Billary was a complete disaster.  A 100 times worst thats her.  They are obsessed with Israel also to commit suicide.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree and I even asked Chaim about it on Ask JTF!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I think we should do this! We need to stop hitlary from running. O0

Offline ChayaJ

• New JTFer
Just a quick question for you or anyone else. What is thw word on JTF YouTube blackout?
(suspension - whatever). Any info or suggestions? Thanks......CJ

raiseyourfist

Just a quick question for you or anyone else. What is thw word on JTF YouTube blackout?
(suspension - whatever). Any info or suggestions? Thanks......CJ

nice to have you on board CJ and indeed WELCOME...

we have tried a few ways to combat youtube's blackout plans against us but we must adhere to the rules while still getting the message across..

some methods we have used is by making several accounts to make it harder to get blocked out and we have also tried to re-upload deleted videos.. so far we have hit a proverbial brick wall because several of our channels have been tampered with and it has made it difficult to get more members....

We hope that we won't have these issues in the future but the more people who join us the harder it will be to remove our accounts through all of our support coverage...

Suggestions - MAKE VIDEOS ON BEHALF OF JTF TO AID CHAIM AND DAVID IN EXPANDING THIS MOVEMENT