Author Topic: LOL: 'Kabbalist' Madonna calls Obama 'Black Muslim'  (Read 3389 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
LOL: 'Kabbalist' Madonna calls Obama 'Black Muslim'
« on: September 27, 2012, 01:45:29 AM »
This is a treasure trove of hot sauce for everyone.... The great 'Jewish Kabbalist' Madonna is out on tour attempting to 'PUMP-IT-UP' for Obama. She made several very embarrassing comments recently {although she believes her BS 100%}. Get this from our 'Sister' madonna.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/26/madonna-explains-away-her-black-muslim-obama-comment-as-ironic/?intcmp=features

Isn’t it ironic?

Madonna insists her reference to President Barack Obama as a “black Muslim” is.

During a Monday show at Washington D.C.’s Verizon Center, Madge turned political for an on-stage four-more-years pitch, defending fallen leaders like Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. while making a plea for freedom to her cheering crowd.

“Now, it’s so amazing and incredible to think that we have an African-American in the White House,” she said. “We have a black Muslim in the White House … it means there is hope in this country, and Obama is fighting for gay rights, so support the man.”

But the 54-year-old pop star is standing by her seemingly erroneously statement about Obama — widely acknowledged as a practicing Christian — after it sparked backlash, saying the controversial comment was just facetious.

What was her explanation?

“I was being ironic on stage,” she said in a statement issued via her spokeswoman. “Yes, I know Obama is not a Muslim — though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is.”

“And what if he were?” she reasoned. “The point I was making is that a good man is a good man, no matter who he prays to. I don’t care what religion Obama is — nor should anyone else in America.”

Madonna has not be shy about voicing her support of Obama’s reelection, evening displaying a tattoo on her lower back on Monday reading, “OBAMA.”

Now let me make this perfectly clear. Whatever 'RABBI' is supposed to have converted this Shiksa should have his Shmicha revoked. First she supports homosexuality, she is not modest, she gets tattoos {very unkosher}, she desecrates the name of Hashem daily. I think this kurva deserves a Yemach Shemo...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: LOL: 'Kabbalist' Madonna calls Obama 'Black Muslim'
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
This fiend has no place getting an inch close to the Kabbalah. She has no way of understanding it. To her it's like a play thing that she gets to joke around. Whereas to Jews, only Torah and Talmudic scholars are able to study the Kabbalah. Madonna's "Kabbalah" is without merit or credibility. She is an immoral non-Jewish liberal. I'm not even concerned, she has 0 knowledge of true Judaism. All I hate is that she gives it a bad name by pretending to know about something she will never understand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 04:41:17 AM »
This fiend has no place getting an inch close to the Kabbalah. She has no way of understanding it. To her it's like a play thing that she gets to joke around. Whereas to Jews, only Torah and Talmudic scholars are able to study the Kabbalah. Madonna's "Kabbalah" is without merit or credibility. She is an immoral non-Jewish liberal. I'm not even concerned, she has 0 knowledge of true Judaism. All I hate is that she gives it a bad name by pretending to know about something she will never understand.

The Kabbalah madonna learns is not actually Kabbalah, but a New age twist where a guru reveals little, usually twisted information, and performs wierd rituals and uses Kabbalah for making charms and other sellable items that, regardless of the fact that some of them are in themselves good things, they don't understand really what they're for, and end up worshiping the item instead of understanding the symbolism that glorifies G-d. This is what I was introduced to at a young age, but I carry a hang-up about ever giving anyone money for anything ever, so they got rid of me, and the actual Kabbalah I learned thereafter washed that bullschlacha away.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 06:27:40 AM »
There are different people who want to look at "Kabbalah" besides just Jews. They base their "Kabbalah" study loosely on the Jewish version but it's not the same thing at all. Occultists like Crowley also claimed to be Kabbalah scholars and he didn't actually claim to be Jewish as far as I know. I think Madonna is an occultist and doesn't really believe in Judaism at all.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »
There are different people who want to look at "Kabbalah" besides just Jews. They base their "Kabbalah" study loosely on the Jewish version but it's not the same thing at all. Occultists like Crowley also claimed to be Kabbalah scholars and he didn't actually claim to be Jewish as far as I know. I think Madonna is an occultist and doesn't really believe in Judaism at all.

Crowley's contributions or understanding of Kabbalah was the equal off Madonna's. He died a wicked pathetic heroin junkie. Madonna is a one-dimensional ego-centric immoral retard. If they did hear one correct thing about Kabbalah ever, they forgot it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:08:18 AM »
Crowley's contributions or understanding of Kabbalah was the equal off Madonna's. He died a wicked pathetic heroin junkie. Madonna is a one-dimensional ego-centric immoral retard. If they did hear one correct thing about Kabbalah ever, they forgot it.

I agree with you but I will say that there are many occultists who are into a form of Kabbalah. It's not really Jewish but it is an occult form of study within their pagan belief system and different from the Jewish Kabbalah.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 08:04:01 AM »
I agree with you but I will say that there are many occultists who are into a form of Kabbalah. It's not really Jewish but it is an occult form of study within their pagan belief system and different from the Jewish Kabbalah.

I just described it to you, it's not Kabbalah, it's new age crap where they have gurus, which is not Jewish in any way shape or form. Have you ever read any of the book? In itself, a lot was coded, I've heard to make it sound more Christian during the inquisition, and some language is metaphoric, symbolic or coded, so if you have no knowledge of Torah, which this book seeks to help understand prophesies in (and give you a run down on what life is), then you can translate any section to mean whatever you want it to mean, and promote paganism.

Also, it was coded because understanding how life works, this allows you to know how to alter the fabric of reality (magic) which is extremely forbidden and a great insult to G-d. You can derive so much benefit, and well as internal peace from understanding reality, but you have to understand that these pagans simply use the knowledge they don't twist into something moronic to continue their paganism. Find a religious Jew if you want to learn Kabbalah, and you will be learning Kaballah, but your comment is like saying there is another form of islam other than the violent one. There is only one Kabbalah, but certainly, I could make my own new age cult off the three little pigs, but I won't be being true to the message.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
 I read some of their stuff (regrettably) and I'm also familiar to the "Kabbalah" of Orthodoxy (which I'm not too supportive of either) but these are 2 completely different things. One can and they do take almost anything, use cryptic language and label it "Kabbalah".

And Muman- she never converted either. Their "Kabbalah" center virtually abolished all Mitzwoth and claim to be the salvation for all of mankind by teaching them what they call "Kabbalah"
(*if the price is right of-course).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »
It's fake Kabbalah from that crook Berg family.It doesn't resemble kabbalah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »
http://marcl1969.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/kabbalah-misunderstood-mysticism/ 

Musings of an Orthodox Jew
Thoughts on Torah and the Jewish world today.

Home
    About

Kabbalah- Misunderstood mysticism

Today we often see references to Kabbbalah in the media.  From the cult of Phillip Berg promulgated to Madonna to practitioners of magick who see it as yet another form of hermetic magic from the middle ages.  References abound, misinformation streams forth and the inevitable scams and cults abound- from the cult of Phillip Berg to those selling bits of red string for astronomical prices and other bits and pieces of “Kabbalah Jewelery”.  So just what is Kabbalah?  I hope to demystify what it is and bring some rationality back to this subject.

So to start off- an introduction and foundation: Moses received the Torah on Mt. Sinai from God.  The Torah consists of two parts
1) The written part, the Chamishe Sifrei Torah (the five books of the Torah- Five books of Moses)
2) The oral law, Mishnah, which was written down after the destruction of the Second Temple so it would not be forgotten or altered through inaccurate transmission.
The rest of the Tanach (Torah, Nevi’im(prophets) and Ketuvim(Writings)) came later.  The origins of the Kabbalah are in there- the description of the heavenly chariot is considered one of the major mystical portions- and from which a lot of Kabbalah is learned, and some claim that the entire book of Job is one of Sod (literally secret and referring to Kabbalistic meanings).  Later, the Sefer HaYesod was written down (though its origin was much earlier)- which was then complemented with a far more complete work, the Zohar.  But these books are not complete- somethings are not written down.  These form the basis of what is known as Lurianic Kabalah, named after Rabbi Isaac Luria (Ha’arizal) who is considered one of the greatest Kabbalist in history.  A competing school of Kabballah is based around the teachings of the Ba’al Shem Tov, the originator of the chassidic movement, and summarised in the Tanya, written by Rav Schneur Zalman of Liadi- the founder of the Chabad Lubavitch movement (Chabad literaly stands for “Chochmah, Binah and Da’at- the three main sefirot in the tree of life as taught by the Ba’al shem tov)

Now, when Jews study the Torah- it is looked at in various ways- and in each way, a word, or even a letter can mean something different or teach something different.
1) Pshat- this is the plain, easily understood meaning (yeah right- sometimes even this is difficult!)
2) Remez – the legal interpretation- so taking the legal definition of a word rather than its straight meaning. This is really just a subset of pshat since they are both plain meanings though what is learned may differ.  This also includes things like gematria and the studying of grammar etc to understand the text better
3) Midrash – the alluded to meanings. This is where you get the alluded to meanings and the oral law meanings of the passages. Some of these are aggadot- more like morality stories or fables- though always meant to teach, others are halachic and give guidance on the laws.
4) Sod- secret. This level of study is the most difficult and is not common. studying at this level is usually only done by a student and teacher in an one on one session and is not taught in large groups or classes. The reason for this is that the teacher has to make sure that the student fully understands what is being taught, or the student may be led astray. A story in the Talmud, masechta Chagigah, is told of Rabbi Akivah, one of the greatest sages who, using kaballah from the lessons derived from the vision of the merkava (divine chariot), ascended to view the world to come, with three students- each a great sage in their own right. One student who was pure, did not guard himself and died from the view, a second went mad, and the third became an apostate and left Judaism competely. The Talmud brings this story to teach 1) that this should never have been done in a group and 2) as a general warning that studying Kaballah is not for everyone.

So let us now look at Sod- the area in which Kaballah is found.
a) The earliest written work of Kaballah is generally stated as being the Book of Job. Some of the Rabbinical commentaries do not view this book literally but rather as an allegory in which many Kaballistic insights are taught.
b) The earliest oral source of Kaballah is stated as being the Sefer Yetzira, which tradition states was authored by Abraham and passed down orally until it was written down around 200CE since it was in danger of being corrupted or forgotten.
c) The vision of the divine Chariot
d) The Zohar – Tradition states that this was a compilation of lessons that Rebbe Shimon Bar Yochai collated and organised while he was hiding from the Romans around 200CE. Because it is in the realm of Sod- people were always reluctant to write down- but it was finally written down around the 1600s.

Who studies it?

Basically the majority of Orthodox Jews accept Kaballah as worthwhile studying, though there is a rule that we never alter the halachah (Jewish law) because of what is found in the Kaballah. The Torah, written and oral, takes primacy. In the talmud in Masechat Chagigah the rules for studying the Merkavah (Divine Chariot) are written down and taken as a model for the rest of the Kabbalah.  So what are the rules given in Masechta Chagigah?

1) The person must have a complete knowledge of Judaism- Torah, Tanakh, Midrash, aggadata

2) The person must have children

3) The person must be observant of the mitzvot

4) The teacher must only teach one student at a time

5) The teacher does not teach the details- but only the chapter headings

6) The student must have the potential to be a great sage, equivalent to the nasi of the Sanhedrin (obvioulsy not everyone can eb the head of the Sanhedrin- but this requirement is that essentially the person should eb studying and have the requirements to one day eb a great sage in their own right).

7) The person must be old enough, and mature enough, to understand and incorporate the lessons.  this is generally taken to be at the age of 40, though sometimes younger people are taught (the arizal died in his 30′s, so evidently his teachers must have started teaching him at a very young age.)
So- how do we see these laws being applied?  Judaism is focused on action- not belief, in doing, not in studying for the sake of studying, thus the requirement that the student first be knowledgeable in the rest of Shas (an abreviation for Shisei Sidrei Mishnah- the six orders of Mishnah and used to refer to the entirety of Jewish law);  together with all the laws and how to perform them properly, before studying anything to do with the Kaballah.  The requirement for children comes from this as well- one must know the laws and carry them out- all of them, including the law of “pru u’revu” (be fruitful and multiply). So we see laws one to three applied

We also knwo that for a long time no Kabbalah was written down, except for in extreme allegorical form (such as the book of Iyov (Job))  it was only directly taught by teacher to student in an one on one fashion. Today- the written works of the Kaballah do not contain everything- their are major elements that are only taught by teacher to student.  As such- finding a teacher is paramount- and it is not easy to do,  teachers generally find students- not the other way around.  Thus we see points four and five- the books contain what are essentially the discussion points  which the teachers teach from, and not enough detail for the student to be able to use just the book to get a true knowledge of Kabbalah.  Studying Kaballah outside of Judaism is a bizarre concept- much of Kaballah is direct commentary on the Torah and Tanach (such commentary is “mifrash” and refers to the hidden meanings in the verses as opposed to the p’shat (direct) meaning.  Other major sources of learning midrash are the Midrash Rabbah, Midrash Tanchumah, Pirkei d’rabbi Eliezer, Midrash Talpiot, Sifrei, Sifri and various other collections of Midrashim.  The commentaries of the Ramban and Ba’al Haturim are largely based on Midrash (though the Baal HaTurim also uses a lot of remez as he makes substantive usage of gematria and the grammatical notes in the Masoretic text)  as compared to Rashi who explictly went out to only give the p’shat meaning of the Tanach. )

Whether a person has the personal merits, well, that is for the teacher to decide- and the age requirement is normally adhered to by most teachers- though there are exceptions (particularly in the Chassidic movements where Kabbalah receives far more focus.)

So Kaballah can be genuine- but most of the time what is taught is far from genuine Kabalah.  The Kabalah centre of Philip Berg is a scam and cult.  (I don’t refer to him as Rabbi since the place he claims to have gotten ordination from states he never got ordination!  Considering what he is doing, I believe them- not him!)  Red strings, holy water, reciting verses without understanding them are all nonsense.  The other people teaching Kaballah out there are just as fake (though not all of them are as destructive as Berg’s cult).  Madonna might be happy there- good for her, but what she is studying is just something made up by someone with a very superficial understanding of but a few issues- and then elaborated on in a huge labyrinth of fakery to part people from their money!

What is my personal recommendation to people that want to study Kabbalah?  From the above it should be obvious- don’t bother.  If you are going to go to a scam like Phillip Berg’s kabbalah centre, you will just loose your money to deception.  If you are going to go and study the books of “Rav” Michale Laitman (Yet another kabbalah teaching Rabbi that has never received smichah) or study through his Beni Brak institute- well, at least it is not the scam that the Kabbalah institute is- but neither are you going to be learning the secrets of the universe or genuine Kabbalah.  There is only one way to learn genuine Kabbalah- and that requires years of preparation before you will be ready- and then you may well find that while it is interesting to contemplate studying it, it is not necessary.  this si where I am sitting now- I have read enough hints in the writings of Rambam, Ramban and the Kli Yakar in their open writings to know that Kabbalah is interesting, that it will enahnce my study of the Torah- but at the same time, I am not ready for it.  There are still vast areas of Halachah I need to study and understand before I delve into areas that, while interesting, are not essential to my ability to serve Hashem or to carry out the mitzvot in the Torah.

Note:  As always comments, corrections, questions and debates re welcomed.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 12:59:37 PM »
This thread is not meant for discussion of Kabbalah. This has been discussed quite a bit in the Jewish idea forum.

Indeed Kabbalah is a part of Jewish faith. But there is the phony kabbalah teachers who take advantage of non-jews to make a hefty profit selling kabbalah gear. I have nothing but disdain for this neo-kabbslah which has very little connection to the mitzvot/commandments of our religion.

Madano or esther (her supposed Jewish name) is a fraud who has no connection to our faith. Getting tattoos and performing on Shabbat are key signals she has no Jewish soul.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Muman, Madonna is an occultist:

That's just what she is.

I actually got into a bit of an argument with some people at work a few years ago. They said Madonna was Jewish and I told them she absolutely wasn't, and they kept insisting she was. This is very bad. This is causing damage to Jewish people when she associates herself with "Kabbalah". People need to know that there is more than one thing called "Kabbalah" and Madonna's interest in it is the occultic/witchcraft/pagan/alchemical version of it and not the Jewish version of it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 05:10:52 PM »
I just described it to you, it's not Kabbalah, it's new age crap where they have gurus, which is not Jewish in any way shape or form.

They take it and twist it for their own purposes. What people need to understand is that this doesn't make them Jewish or followers of Judaism. When someone like Madonna or Crowley has associated themselves with Kabbalah, it makes Jewish people look bad by association. This is why their version of Kabbalah needs to be exposed as "new age crap" because the average person on the street will know no difference.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 05:50:16 PM »
They take it and twist it for their own purposes. What people need to understand is that this doesn't make them Jewish or followers of Judaism. When someone like Madonna or Crowley has associated themselves with Kabbalah, it makes Jewish people look bad by association. This is why their version of Kabbalah needs to be exposed as "new age crap" because the average person on the street will know no difference.

True, and thanks. I see as well video's by Jew haters listing all sorts of Hollywood people (modonna included) and lists them as "Jewish" when they actually are not Jewish at all.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2012, 06:06:34 PM »
I though that pyramid with the eye was Christian symbolism, and that they just say it's bad to make fun of me and the rest of the Illuminati.  :nuke: mecca

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »
Wouldn't it be weird if... some of the first sects of Christianity had known the teachings of the Kabbalah and kept it secret for generations? What if the same group of people had helped to reform the Church, and bring the Holy Scripture to the common man? What if these people weren't actually evil at all?

Just a thought...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
And then there were the Rosicrucians.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 08:57:12 PM »
Wouldn't it be weird if... some of the first sects of Christianity had known the teachings of the Kabbalah and kept it secret for generations? What if the same group of people had helped to reform the Church, and bring the Holy Scripture to the common man? What if these people weren't actually evil at all?

Just a thought...

:laugh: now you sound like one of those "kabbalists". These things are soo cryptic and soo-called "mysterious" that one can make anything up along the way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 09:33:30 PM »
True, and thanks. I see as well video's by Jew haters listing all sorts of Hollywood people (modonna included) and lists them as "Jewish" when they actually are not Jewish at all.

You're welcome. I've seen people do that online too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 09:36:22 PM »
I though that pyramid with the eye was Christian symbolism, and that they just say it's bad to make fun of me and the rest of the Illuminati.  :nuke: mecca

To pagans/occultists it symbolizes their form of "enlightenment", sun worship, the eye of Horus, the eye of Lucifer, the third/pineal eye (located in the middle of the forehead according to their mystical teachings), the Grand Architect, and also is related to the phrase AXO/AXXO (Deep and terrible sorrow). It has other meanings too and is usually known as "The Eye of Providence". I think it's in general an evil symbol.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 09:36:39 PM »
  :laugh: now you sound like one of those "kabbalists". These things are soo cryptic and soo-called "mysterious" that one can make anything up along the way.
At you Tag!   :laugh:  I do not know anything about these modern Kabbalah guru's. So you're telling me that reformist had no help whatsoever? So what about the Hussites and Jews working together? What about Cromwell and the Cryto Jews? What about Christopher Columbus being a Crypto Jew? What about the Revolutionary War being saved by a Jew? What about Thomas Jefferson(a Noachide) Getting financing from Spanish Jews to fight the Muslim pirates?

I remember once, that you said Christopher Columbus was financing the Crusades.

Are you sure there was not a reason for that?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 09:48:54 PM »
One more thing Tag, your so stuck in the physical world, you would not believe if the Messiah came and told you that he was here!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 09:54:07 PM »
To pagans/occultists it symbolizes their form of "enlightenment", sun worship, the eye of Horus, the eye of Lucifer, the third/pineal eye (located in the middle of the forehead according to their mystical teachings), the Grand Architect, and also is related to the phrase AXO/AXXO (Deep and terrible sorrow). It has other meanings too and is usually known as "The Eye of Providence". I think it's in general an evil symbol.
Ruby, I do not agree with you, but you are my friend, and we are on the same side!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »

I remember once, that you said Christopher Columbus was financing the Crusades.

Are you sure there was not a reason for that?

I don't remember saying that.

One more thing Tag, your so stuck in the physical world, you would not believe if the Messiah came and told you that he was here!

You are correct I am here in the physical world. That is where I am. Its a fact of life. About the Messiah being here of not. I don't know. Their certainly wasn't someone who genuinely said to be the Messiah. And anyway its not their speech or claims that matter but the actions and the fulfillment of the prophecies and the duties of a Jewish national leader.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2012, 11:11:27 PM »
It sounds like you are contrasting the "physical world" with the "spiritual world" or "mystical world".  The Messiah will be coming into the physical world.  When the Messiah comes, it will be a matter of fact, not faith based on someone's word.  Are you saying you have to believe in some Protestantized mysticism in order to understand who the Messiah is?
What I am saying is, if you only fixate, on what is physical and before your eyes, you might miss what is really there!