Author Topic: Mitt Romney's secret recording where he tells the truth about Israel  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

In this secretly recorded video, you will hear Mitt Romney correctly state that the Arabs do not want peace with Israel, that they seek Israel's destruction and that creating a "Palestine" state would greatly worsen the situation.

We have uploaded two videos with these excellent Romney statements - one in English and one in Hebrew.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. To get to the zootube site to help us promote this vital message, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

Please "like" and join our great new Romney-Ryan Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Ryan-2012/311901338901011

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Mitt Romney's secret recording where he tells the truth about Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
Great videos!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
The origninal site that posted this is rabidly anti-semetic and liberal, mother jones. Not linking because you'll provide them will a hunderth of a cent or so if you click that will be used to fund terrorism and likely also skin Americans who wear fur. Or provide the owner with more narcotics.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 03:54:52 PM »
I got 3 likes by non JTFers on this video on facebook.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:14:17 AM »
Great videos!

I wish Mitt Romney would hammer some of these points when he campaigns in front of audiences that are truly Pro-Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 03:25:15 PM »
One dislike on the first video. Who could it be?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »
More non jtfers on Facebook are spreading this video around
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 03:47:12 PM »
More non jtfers on Facebook are spreading this video around

That's surprisingly good news.

The more the better.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »
I have to say I am impressed with Mitt Romney's intelligence on this matter...He gets it!  There is only one deity or person who will solve this situation and that is Yeshua, until he comes, Romney would definitely be a better President than Hussein...in all fairness to America and Israel!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 06:19:29 PM »
I have to say I am impressed with Mitt Romney's intelligence on this matter...He gets it!  There is only one deity or person who will solve this situation and that is Yeshua, until he comes, Romney would definitely be a better President than Hussein...in all fairness to America and Israel!

:laugh:

By the way i didn't want to comment earlier but the facts are that he is a Flipp Flopper on this issue. I'm not going to bring this to the full attention but I don't trust any of them.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
  :laugh:

By the way i didn't want to comment earlier but the facts are that he is a Flipp Flopper on this issue. I'm not going to bring this to the full attention but I don't trust any of them.
Tag, totally uncalled for, that is what she believes...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.