Author Topic: Pastor Manning: I Stand with Israel  (Read 458 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Pastor Manning: I Stand with Israel
« on: September 29, 2012, 10:57:44 PM »
Excellent thoughts by Pastor Manning:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Pastor Manning: I Stand with Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 02:56:40 AM »
He's saying a lot of similar things to Chaim so Pastor Manning must not exist!

Seriously though, that is a GREAT speech! I don't always agree with Pastor Manning but he certainly is more right than he is wrong.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 11:46:27 AM »
Same here.    While I disagree with Pastor Manning's decision for not supporting Mitt Romney  ( he's not comfortable with supporting the lesser of the evils in this election ) and with some other situations,    much more often than not I agree with Pastor Manning.     His intentions are very good.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »
Same here.    While I disagree with Pastor Manning's decision for not supporting Mitt Romney  ( he's not comfortable with supporting the lesser of the evils in this election ) and with some other situations,    much more often than not I agree with Pastor Manning.     His intentions are very good.

There are a lot of right wingers that aren't comfortable with Romney. I'm one of them. However Obama is so dangerous and evil that even Romney is acceptable as an alternative at this point.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 12:33:03 PM »
There are a lot of right wingers that aren't comfortable with Romney. I'm one of them. However Obama is so dangerous and evil that even Romney is acceptable as an alternative at this point.

Exactly!   

What you expressed sums up the situation.     Unless the vast majority of Conservatives go to the polls and vote for Mitt Romney,     a second term of Hussein Obama is extremely likely barring a miracle from G-d.