Author Topic: GO FRANCE!!  (Read 514 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
GO FRANCE!!
« on: October 02, 2012, 11:08:55 PM »
I say make all their job come here to America:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: GO FRANCE!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:12:35 AM »
There is no antisemitism in France...  I know some very good French Jews {as a matter of fact I had Sukkot with one such French Jew} and it is clear that France loves their Jews more than they love their muslims...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 12:18:48 AM »
There is no antisemitism in France...  I know some very good French Jews {as a matter of fact I had Sukkot with one such French Jew} and it is clear that France loves their Jews more than they love their muslims...

I think your right.  Sarkozy was actually politically incorrect and against the muzzies.  If only American and Israeli politicians were like that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »
I think your right.  Sarkozy was actually politically incorrect and against the muzzies.  If only American and Israeli politicians were like that.

I agree that Sarkozy was better than most French leaders....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 05:45:45 AM »
I hope you are cynical because your statement is grossly incorrect.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 08:38:32 PM »
I hope you are cynical because your statement is grossly incorrect.

I think he just meant that there isn't a lot of antisemitism in France than you think there is.