Author Topic: Europe loves the Jews  (Read 2289 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Europe loves the Jews
« on: October 03, 2012, 12:10:33 AM »
Isn't it grand that all of Europe just loves Jews and does everything in their power to protect them from antisemitism?

There is no antisemitism today in England, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Germany, nor Poland.... The fight against Jew hatred has been won once and for all...

We have no need for JDL nor ADL nor AIPAC because Jews are revered wherever they go. It appears that Jew hatred has become passe over the years.

VICTORY IS OURS!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Europe loves the Jews
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:18:44 AM »
I have even spoken to Germans and many of them have no problem with Jews.... This means that Germany was not really responsible for 6 million Jews extermination, because Americans of German descent don't hate Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 12:24:26 AM »
I request other posters to post great examples of how much the European nations love Israel and the Jewish people...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:33:05 AM »
How many European countries attended the Israel love-fest known as Durban II in 2009, which was a forum for all nations to show their support for the only Jewish state in this world?

141 Nations attended in all, find the European ones in this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durban_Review_Conference
Participation

141 countries participated in the conference:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, schvartza, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great-Britain and Northern Ireland, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of), Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.[14]

Other entities represented: Palestine.

Other participants as observers: Council of Europe, Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie, European Union.
Specialized agencies represented: International Labor Organization, Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS, UN Conference on Trade and Development, UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, UN High Commissioner for Refugees, UN Industrial Development Organization.

The following intergovernmental organizations and other entities were represented: African Union, European Commission Against Racism and Intolerance, Inter-American Development Bank, League of Arab States, The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, Organization of the Islamic Conference.

Also represented: three UN programmes and funds and some twenty Human Rights bodies and mechanisms.

Also represented: 39 national human rights institutions from Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and Oceania, and between 400 and 500 NGOs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 12:36:36 AM »
I know there is no antisemitism from these countries because I actually know, and work with {and many are my superiors} people from these countries:

France
Romania
Hungary
Germany
Poland
Italy
Spain
Finland

And my best friend in High School was an Estonian national... We were great friends and I wonder what he is doing to this day..

So there is no problem with these countries going to show their love of Israel at Durbin...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 12:40:49 AM »
בס''ד

Are you saying that ADL and AIPAC are good organizations? ADL and AIPAC are worse than the worst European anti-Semites. The European anti-Semites are monstrously evil and will face the ultimate punishment, but Jews who betray their own are even worse.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 12:43:22 AM »
Haha April fools..

BTW someone hacked into muman's account
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 12:46:52 AM »
בס''ד

Are you saying that ADL and AIPAC are good organizations? ADL and AIPAC are worse than the worst European anti-Semites. The European anti-Semites are monstrously evil and will face the ultimate punishment, but Jews who betray their own are even worse.

Chaim,

NO I am not comparing these organizations. I was trying to say, in a blanket manner, that all organizations which are intended to help Jews (whether or not they actual do) are no longer needed.

I hope that my sarcasm in this thread is not overlooked.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 12:48:00 AM »
Haha April fools..

BTW someone hacked into muman's account

Dr Dan,

No its me.... I just have been a bit stressed about some things... I am trying to be sarcastic in this thread.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 12:53:45 AM »
Dr Dan,

No its me.... I just have been a bit stressed about some things... I am trying to be sarcastic in this thread.

I figured at first then saw chaim's response then thought someone got into your account.

Well its sukkot.  We are supposed to be happy. (i only mention this because ny close friend lost his father suddenly on the shabbat before sukkot and they can't sit Shiva and I'm bummed out for him.)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 01:39:20 AM »
I apologize Muman... I did some research.. and found out that the IRISH are truly evil.... just like you said they are.

Apparently... they are greedy and evil... and they hoard gold that they keep in a magic pot at the end of the rainbow.

Even worse... they make an evil cereal that is 'magically delicious',  but it is in fact loaded with diamonds and horseshoes.

And they celebrate an evil pagan holiday where they drink green beer.

But what convinced me...was after  I just snuck into my so-called Irish friend's house... and snapped a picture of him here..... YOU WERE RIGHT....   

:::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 02:27:03 AM »
Hey Briann,

The only Irish that really gets my Ire is Lucky the Leprechaun...

You know what he can do with his 'magically delicious' cereal...

But seriously, the current Irish government really needs to change its ways from kissing the arab butt...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 02:42:44 AM »
Hey Briann,

The only Irish that really gets my Ire is Lucky the Leprechaun...

You know what he can do with his 'magically delicious' cereal...

But seriously, the current Irish government really needs to change its ways from kissing the arab butt...

They all kiss the Arab butt..... and unfortunately.. so does the USA  :(      it was OUR evil President that historically told Israel to go screw itself and go back to its Auschwitz borders.  btw... 2016 does a nice unbiased job of showing Obama's hatred of Israel.

I personally like the retro designs:

and my favorite retro breakfast meal:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 02:44:55 AM »
True... I saw 2016 last week and think it is an incredible presentation.

Indeed America had the same problems regarding Jews as Europe, we recently were revealing how FDR treated the issue of Jewish immigration. It seems that the only immigration this country cares about is Mexicans, Jews were barred from entering during the Holocaust.