Author Topic: just defriended someone on facebook  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
just defriended someone on facebook
« on: October 03, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »
So you guys know about the anti jihad poster in ny subways?  The united Methodist church put another poster beside it implying that the anti jihad poster was hate speech.  This friend from high school liked the poster and as I tried to reason with her about being kind to the cruel, a Muslim friend of hers chimed in with anti Jewish settler rhetoric.  Unfortunately, that friend from high school did not retort his selective anti Israel statements, so I deleted my posts while he kept his Jewish hate speech which contradicts the Methodist poster and I simply put a block on this high school "friend". 

Good riddance.  I don't have to read this moron's idiocy. 

Look how this world has changed and having Obama these four years.  There is kindness to the cruel and cruelty to the merciful.  Day is night and night is day.  White is black and black is white.

It is the end of America...very soon...but Israel will always be.  How the ignorant forget history and the Jews will never disappear while the mightiest of civilizations have licked the dust.

If you have a Facebook account post and share this on your walls.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: just defriended someone on facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 01:17:17 AM »
Kol HaKavod Dr Dan...

It is not worth it to be associated with people who accept Jew hatred, even implicitly.

My mother relates that she has lost many friends who were 'Liberal Jews' because she cannot support the lunacy which they support. A man is judged by the company he keeps. While there is some good which can come from discussing different views, there is also futility in changing the mind of a Jew hater. Antisemitism is irrational, and once it is accepted by a person it is virtually impossible {in my opinion} to reverse it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 01:35:55 AM »
Kol HaKavod Dr Dan...

It is not worth it to be associated with people who accept Jew hatred, even implicitly.

My mother relates that she has lost many friends who were 'Liberal Jews' because she cannot support the lunacy which they support. A man is judged by the company he keeps. While there is some good which can come from discussing different views, there is also futility in changing the mind of a Jew hater. Antisemitism is irrational, and once it is accepted by a person it is virtually impossible {in my opinion} to reverse it.

It is true. I believe it is also said that we should not befriend evil people. I would consider those who are immoral, unethical, liberal and anti-Israel to be people we do not want to befriend.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 06:28:55 AM »
Good find Dan.

See how they start to trivialize what's obvious?  Look at what the world has become...its like they are wondering "maybe the nazis do have rights too."

They are anti Jewish settler.  If Israel is the good guys then the settlers are the better guys.  And the settlers who defiantly create outposts on the part of Israel that Israelis want to give away are the best guys since THEY are the ones who know right from wrong, black from white and day from night.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 07:17:15 AM »
I think it's really sad so many people are brainwashed. Maybe your posts will still be a good influence on them if they read your wall even if they're not on your list anymore. Also defriending them might have made them think.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
Like the quoted article of Dan states, soon it is over with the bolschewik Methodists. Like the Quakers they will simply exstinct. In the time of Wesley they were a joke and today they become grotesk. Specially Christians who are without orientation look for new.  This I understand, but why they have always to wear the mask of the church for their own madeup ideas and ideologies. This stays for me a secret.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 01:16:47 PM »
 :)                    http://www.bluetruth.net/2008/04/j-street-lobby-how-big-is-their-tent.html 

There's even a link to Richard Silverstein's blog--Silverstein is known for his ad hominem attacks on anyone who dares to question his views, and his site links prominently to Jewish Voice for Peace and promotes Jimmy Carter's "Peace Not Apartheid" book as well as Walt and Mearshimer's "Israel Lobby".

No doubt I will be accused of defaming either J Street as a whole or many of the active, dedicated members of the Zionist community who have signed on to it. In no way do I suggest that the positions of Richard Silverstein or the United Methodist Church are supported by the majority of those whose names appear on the J Street website. But the fact that those extreme positions are represented raises concerns about the future direction of this group.
:laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
There is a Methodist Church on Highland in Hollywood... They always have Huge banners promoting the homosexual agenda... and are extremely anti-Mormon... Not that I am a Mormon lover... but its amazing how they focus in on Mormons as an example of intolerance... and totally ignore the Islamic Elephant in the room.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 04:41:56 PM »
Those people are completely bat-crazy. They do nothing about the islamic bloodshed because they are scared but they speak against the righteous who are trying to defeat the blood-thirsty arab mobs. These people deserve nothing but condemnation and rebuke. They should be the first to stick their necks out to be beheaded by these savages.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
These "Methodists" are about as Christian as Mordechai Vanunu is Jewish.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM »
There is a Methodist Church on Highland in Hollywood... They always have Huge banners promoting the homosexual agenda... and are extremely anti-Mormon... Not that I am a Mormon lover... but its amazing how they focus in on Mormons as an example of intolerance... and totally ignore the Islamic Elephant in the room.

Was there once a persecution of other religions by Mormons?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani