Author Topic: Romney Was BRILLIANT in last nights Debate! Bravo!  (Read 611 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Romney Was BRILLIANT in last nights Debate! Bravo!
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Romney Was BRILLIANT in last nights Debate! Bravo!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 03:59:19 PM »

I agree. Romney did do very well.
He buried the MuZZie dictator from kenya.

He made me feel positive.

But, I wont EVER go back to the GOP--EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »
Why? And who would you rather?

I noticed that too.... What are you trying to say AsheDina? You will not vote for Romney?

GOP = Republican Party = Romney...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 09:13:22 PM »
The Republican party is becoming just as evil as the Democrat party. Personally I think Romney is better than Obama but the GOP is moving quickly to the left.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
I noticed that too.... What are you trying to say AsheDina? You will not vote for Romney?

GOP = Republican Party = Romney...
The establishment  GOP are big government( just not as big as the left) and progressive, they need to be reformed back to "we the people"! Think Roosevelt...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
The establishment  GOP are big government( just not as big as the left) and progressive, they need to be reformed back to "we the people"! Think Roosevelt...
I like TR however in his own way he was almost as bad as FDR... The world has moved on from the time that either was president and the idea that society could live by the conservative standards of over a hundred years ago is not in the realm of todays world... The Republican party needs reform however even as it is it is really the only game in town as we speak... Al Sharpton said some time back he started out riding the donkey and will continue to do so to the end of the line ... In my case I started out on the elephant and will do the same.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
I like TR however in his own way he was almost as bad as FDR... The world has moved on from the time that either was president and the idea that society could live by the conservative standards of over a hundred years ago is not in the realm of todays world... The Republican party needs reform however even as it is it is really the only game in town as we speak... Al Sharpton said some time back he started out riding the donkey and will continue to do so to the end of the line ... In my case I started out on the elephant and will do the same.
I hate to say this, but I wouldn't care if everything collapsed! The low rents would starve and kill each other off, while the self sufficient people made them selves a home, and made use of what they had!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »
awesome!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 12:56:23 AM »
Why? And who would you rather?

I myself have come full circle, starting my voting life as a Republican {Voted for Reagan in 1984, and Bush in 1988} but switched to Democrat when Clinton ran... I only switched back to Republican before 2008 and I doubt I will ever cast another vote for a Democrat.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14