Author Topic: skull smashers in amona, israel - full (Video)  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
skull smashers in amona, israel - full (Video)
« on: July 03, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »
I didnt make this video.
Really strong one :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cxLQHrSzbPs
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

Re: skull smashers in amona, israel - full (Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 10:22:47 PM »
It is tragic that jews can do this to other jews.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 10:31:07 PM »
Many of them were not Jewish.

Still, this makes me sad  :'(...then angry  >:(...then I feel a sudden urge to rate and comment on a slew of JTF videos on youtube.  :)

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:38:16 PM »
G-d I wish I could have been there.  It is so apalling that the masses of Hassidim didn't come to help.  Lev. 19:16
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »

Still, this makes me sad  :'(...then angry  >:(...then I feel a sudden urge to rate and comment on a slew of JTF videos on youtube.  :)

'Not Jewish'? Apart from a few druze and beduin, how many non-Jews are in the IDF/police?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 05:57:55 AM »
This is the ultimate proof thet the "enlightened" leftist can be much more violence from the right wingers.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 06:03:09 AM »
This is the ultimate proof thet the "enlightened" leftist can be much more violence from the right wingers.

Oh yes. The leftists always talk about how many people are killed by religion. Communists have killed more people than all the religions combined.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 06:13:12 AM »

Oh yes. The leftists always talk about how many people are killed by religion. Communists have killed more people than all the religions combined.
Exectly, actually, not just the Communists were anti religion, also the nazis, they wanted to destroy the catholic church, and they have created a new "christian" cult thet put Hitler יימח שמו וזכרו at the same position as Jesus, the cult name was "Deutsche Christen" = "The German Christian", this cult of "christianety" was supposed to replace the real church at the right time .
The Communists starved to death 6 milions Ukrainians.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 06:18:24 AM »

Exectly, actually, not just the Communists were anti religion, also the nazis, they wanted to destroy the catholic church, and they have created a new "christian" cult thet put Hitler יימח שמו וזכרו at the same position as Jesus, the cult name was "Deutsche Christen" = "The German Christian", this cult of "christianety" was supposed to replace the real church at the right time .
The Communists starved to death 6 milions Ukrainians.

They replaced a carpenter with a paper hanger. They sure love their tradesmen.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 06:37:20 AM »
Most were Jewish unfortunetly,but were Kapo like they did it for money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 06:40:42 AM »

I hear that they've had a lot of anti-settler, anti-religious propaganda in the IDF/police. Is this true?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 06:41:14 AM »

I hear that they've had a lot of anti-settler, anti-religious propaganda in the IDF/police. Is this true?
True.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 06:47:29 AM »
More Religous people must join the police,they join the best units in the  IDF so they should join the police
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 06:54:35 AM »
More Religous people must join the police,they join the best units in the  IDF so they should join the police

The army accomodates the halachic requirements of the religious to some degree. I don't think the police would as they want to keep the religious out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 06:55:17 AM »
Look at this fat donut eating pig Israeli police complaining he was hurt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JdiNzZMCSOk&mode=related&search=

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 06:57:01 AM »

The army accomodates the halachic requirements of the religious to some degree. I don't think the police would as they want to keep the religious out.
Then nationalistic right wing Israelis should'nt join the best units.They should just take mediocre units

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 05:22:51 PM »

'Not Jewish'? Apart from a few druze and beduin, how many non-Jews are in the IDF/police?

I"m not sure I remember Chaim saying so back when it happened. I think he said many of them were non-Jewish Russian immigrants and that Smolmert got together a special unit of the most anti-religious soldiers in the IDF for this atrocity.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 08:33:07 AM »
I don't know if that is true.  I feel it was mainly the "elightened" secular "Tel Avivnik" Jews that made up the ranks for expulsion.  When I was studying in Israel there is a very open grudge or negative flavor against the religious Jews by the educational system.  I'm sure that this psychological conditioning played a very big role in this and why more Jews didn't make the decision to leave the IDF instead of partake in the pogroms.  To me this is a no brainer....  Throw out ALL the Muslims and their Communist Judernot supporters and Israel would be a much safer and more Jewish nation...  my two cents...

Holy Mord, you've been very active on the forum.  Kol hakovod to you.  Drop me a line some time brother.  Perhaps we can get a bunch of the boys away on a holiday....sort of a JTF convention.... ;-)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »
That is indeed a powerful video which shows how much we really need Chaim Ben Pesach as prime minister of Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.