Author Topic: Look at this Mural in London: Evil Greedy Jews exploiting poor blacks  (Read 1293 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-council-set-to-remove-anti-semitic-mural-showing-jewish-bankers/

Its being removed... but its amazing that such a mural would be allowed by the city in the first place.  It was painted by an American Wigger Leftist.

mural painted on a wall in East London depicting Jewish bankers apparently exploiting black men is set to be removed following complaints that it has anti-Semitic undertones.

The council of the London borough of Tower Hamlets has called in the police and reportedly given the owner of the property 28 days to remove it.

The mural, titled Freedom for Humanity, depicts a group of businessmen and bankers counting money around a Monopoly-style board balanced on the backs of men with dark complexions. It was reportedly spray-painted on private property.

The Los Angeles-based artist, Kalen Ockerman, acknowledged that some of the bankers were Jewish but said the mural was not anti-Semitic.

“My mural is about class and privilege,” he wrote on his Facebook page, and posted a video showing its creation on YouTube. “The banker group is made up of Jewish and white Anglos. For some reason they are saying I am anti-Semitic. This I am most definitely not… What I am against is class.”

Ockerman, born in 1971 in Santa Cruz, California, and based in Los Angeles, works under the name “Mear One.” His website, which currently features the mural prominently, says he has been “described as ‘The Michelangelo of Graffiti’ and ‘The Salvador Dali of Hip-Hop’ and is considered by many to be Los Angeles’ most prolific graffiti artist.”

Ockerman puts the finishing touches to his mural ‘The Enemy of Humanity’ last month (photo credit: YouTube screen shot)

Lutfur Rahman, the Tower Hamlets mayor, said he “shares concerns” that the mural is anti-Semitic, and that it “perpetuated anti-Semitic propaganda about conspiratorial Jewish domination of financial and political institutions,” the Jewish Chronicle reported.

The mural was painted last month on a wall in Hanbury Street in the Brick Lane area, in what is now a largely Muslim part of East London that was once the heart of the East End Jewish community from the late-1800s until the mid-1900s.

A local council member and long-time resident of East London Peter Golds asked the police to consider prosecuting Ockerman under race hate laws. “When I saw the mural I was shocked. It’s horribly similar to the propaganda used by the Third Reich in Nazi Germany,” said Golds, according to the Daily Mail. “It’s intensely racist and has caused a great deal of offense.”

Mayor Rahman said he had received “a number of complaints that the mural has anti-Semitic images. I share these concerns.

“Whether intentional or otherwise, the images of the bankers perpetuate anti-Semitic propaganda about conspiratorial Jewish domination of financial and political institutions,” Rahman said, according to the Mail. “I have asked my officers to do everything possible to see to it that this mural is removed.”

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Look at this Mural in London: Evil Greedy Jews exploiting poor blacks
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 04:07:15 AM »
The so called enlightened try to call stuff like this street art which actually gives it more credit than it deserves... It all has a message of one form or another... Some of it is quite good from an artistic view point considering most of it comes from the tip of a spray can however once you start to see it in your neighborhood it time to put up the for sale sign and move... It's not the so called art that's the problem its the mentality of the people producing it... I see a bit of it here and there that has actually brightened up the run down side of a building however once it starts in a place it becomes over done until no flat surface remains unmarked.... As for this picture itself it's actually very interesting... It as all the usual suspects... The Jewish bankers, down trodden blacks carrying the world on their backs  :::D , the all seeing eye, the oppressive machinery of  white society sucking the life out of the world and the filthy white trash that curses every day that he wakes up as a white man...  The fly in the ointment here is the bigger the fuss that's made over this graffiti the more famous the painter becomes...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »
Pfft. That looser would get beat up if he tried to paint that chicken scratch in Montreal, and on account of the quality, not the image, [half?] sadly...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
Jew hating London is 'blessed' with the enemies of Israel.
Good.
Suckers.
I hope they rot.

Sick of this Jew hating world.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 10:00:34 PM »
I like how everything today is the opposite! The Jewminati is taking over the whole world, but in all actuality they are completely surrounded and the whole world is turning against them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 10:49:58 PM »
Jewminati

You will not make up sillyness for that term  >:(
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 11:37:06 PM »
The real NWO agenda is communism. Trying to pin it all on Jews is just stupid.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 11:38:13 PM »
I am just waiting for the evil unruly Jews to start burning cities around the world and killing innocent peace loving Muslims....... d@mn evil Jews, Muslim's would NEVER act like that!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 11:52:30 PM »
In case there is anyone who can't figure this out.... my previous post was VERY sarcastic.... someone pointed out things seem to be opposite