Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 07, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:37:32 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: What the Democrat argument boils down to
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 01:27:35 PM »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »
Dan that's one of the funniest things I've seen but you can tell that wasn't really written by an ignorant black because there aren't enough misspellings which would've made it funnier.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »
It was written by "Snoop Dog" or however you spell his name.  I don't know if he himself penned it or had someone else do it for him.

I like the part about "He reminds me of every boss I ever hated".  :::D I hate Mitt too but what can I do but support him now? Obama's worse...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 04:25:06 PM »
And the reason he hated his boss was probably because his boss didn't believe his excuses that because a different member of his family got shot every night, he couldn't come into work.  Eventually you run out of grandmothers.

I laughed because when you look at Mitt he does look like the stereotypical "Annoying Boss".  ;D

You're right though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 04:42:40 PM »
Quote from: Dan Ben Noah link=topic=64361.msg563296#msg563296  date=1349640972
And the reason he hated his boss was probably because his boss didn't believe his excuses that because a different member of his family got shot every night, he couldn't come into work.  Eventually you run out of grandmothers.
Well don't jump to conclusions... I had one black guy have quite a few grandmothers die off and expected paid time off for each one of them... I called him on it one day and he explained  that his father was married quite a few times... He went on to explain "what are you sposta just forget about people"... Employers just have to understand societies new family dynamics  :::D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:44:50 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 11:50:53 PM »
Like anyone actually cares..... Snoop Dogg has changed his name to Snoop Lion and he is going to sing Reggae..... No joke!!

As for the new family dynamics.... I am having a problem with (some) Medicaid patients (mostly black but an increasing number of white trash), they come in for an appointment and bring a whole crew with them.... 4 or 5 kids (all below school age... in the summer they bring even more kids) and "partner", and his or her friends, etc. One patient can fill the waiting room up, legitimate paying patients walk in and immediately leave. I can't blame them. I am thinking of not taking Medicaid but along with that are a whole new set of ramifications...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 05:48:07 AM »
Like anyone actually cares..... Snoop Dogg has changed his name to Snoop Lion and he is going to sing Reggae..... No joke!!

As for the new family dynamics.... I am having a problem with (some) Medicaid patients (mostly black but an increasing number of white trash), they come in for an appointment and bring a whole crew with them.... 4 or 5 kids (all below school age... in the summer they bring even more kids) and "partner", and his or her friends, etc. One patient can fill the waiting room up, legitimate paying patients walk in and immediately leave. I can't blame them. I am thinking of not taking Medicaid but along with that are a whole new set of ramifications...
Yes, the dog went to Jamaica and had a spiritual awakening and is now a lion... He claims he's Bob Marley  :::D Personally I think he must have gotten into some of Marley's old left over weed supply but that's another story... As far as the new family dynamics and having to deal with them all I can say is G-d bless and sustain you... Personally it seems like the white trash is becoming even lower than its black counterpart and with the mixed element the white part of the picture goes completely down the tubes.... Sadly this is a picture of things to come for America...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »
Last I heard Snoop Dogg converted to the Nations of Islam. He is a quranimal now. Also he has been filthy rich since his mid twenties at least so I don't know how many bosses he had to deal with. I think his only boss  was "Dr Dre" so that is quite a weird boss experience.