Author Topic: Slavery was a blessing, deport muslims  (Read 877 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Slavery was a blessing, deport muslims
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 11:26:25 PM »
The two comments in question....

"the institution of slavery that the black race has long believed to be an abomination upon its people may actually have been a blessing in disguise." He also wrote that African-Americans were better off than they would have been had they not been captured and shipped to the United States.

Well, are they better off in the US than in most places in Africa? I think one could make a very strong argument that yes, they are better off in the US.

"no solution to the Muslim problem short of expelling all followers of the religion from the United States,"

What rational person could argue differently? I know oBama or Jimmy Carter would try but I said RATIONAL not delusional.

Interesting note..... I casually know Charlie Fuqua and family from my time spent in Memphis, TN.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 06:49:36 AM »
It is two different statements by two different candidates. Charlie Fuqua said muslims should be deported. Jon Hubbard wrote that slavery was a blessing in disguise, I am not sure but I think he means a blessing  for the blacks only , which it was and not for everyone (it was more of a curse for the rest of the people). Because they report that "He also wrote that African-Americans were better off than they would have been had they not been captured and shipped to the United States." which is true enough.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 12:06:35 PM »
Slavery has been an absolute disaster for the USA....     I really wish the South had picked their own cotton.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »
Better for blacks than if they had stayed in Africa and had black or Arab slavemasters--not good for whites though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 06:06:28 PM »
There were slaves in the north too.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
Back in the day when slavery was a common thing, it was either them or the other side that was going to be slaves.  Don't tell me that if the shoe was in the other foot, the blacks would have made whites their slaves.  That's how the world was back them. If you don't eat them, they'll you eat you first.

Nevertheless, slavery is inhumane no matter who it's done to (unless they want to be a slave).  And, at least for Jews, who were slaves, we became stronger and better for it.  For African Americans, stronger, but for many, not necessarily better for it.

Finally, when Lincoln outlawed slavery, there was an option the table to pay them and have them go back to Africa...but it didn't pass because of one vote due to the expenses.  (well look today as a result of not humanely paying wages to the slaves and their families and not sending them back.)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein