Author Topic: WWIII - How will this go? Predict here!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
WWIII - How will this go? Predict here!
« on: October 08, 2012, 09:44:29 PM »
Righto.

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and GUESS how the sides of WWIII will be.

This assumes we don't all get blown to smithereens.

This is based on information from various informants within my home country (RUSSIA).

The UNLEASHED IN THE EAST Faction:
Led by the honorable Russian Federation
Israel (SHOCKER)
Japan
Serbia
Belarus
Ukraine
South Korea (Only because they find a common enemy in the West)

The WEST:
Led by the United States of America
Australia
NATO (remainder)
China
North Korea

For the first time, this will be a three-way WW.

ARAB WORLD
Led by the nefarious Islamic Republic of Iran
We know these people. Bad people.

Much of South America will be engulfed in civil war.

I, for one, will fight for my country: Russia. Considering I'm part-Serb and part-Croat, this is intriguing.

We can only hope that Iran gets their rear ends handed to them before this all goes down, gentlemen. Otherwise, the world is screwed.

Anyway, I'm not done with this, just so you all know, and SK may be on America's side, due to not liking Russia or Japan, but still, it is somewhat realistic. The Arab World may join the Russo-Japanese Alliance as America joined the Anglo-Soviet "United Nations" in WWII, with the sake of fighting a common enemy before they obliterate their former allies.

Pray, friends, as although this is certainly near, I'd like to get to move to Russia before I get forced to fight for America.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: WWIII - How will this go? Predict here!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
Waa???  Russia, which is arming Iran... will side with Israel???  The Ukraine and Belarus... 2 of the most jew-hating non-muslim countries siding with Israel??

North Korea siding with the US????

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »
What makes you think Russia would have an alliance with Israel over Iran? Russia is a corrupt country fully controlled by their corrupt federal leaders. It is anything but an honorable nation and you seem like a product of Russian propaganda brain washing. No matter how rocky things are between the US and Israel they will never find themselves on the opposite side of a war especially an Israel alligned with russia? Thats delusional. Russia is garbage.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
Waa???  Russia, which is arming Iran... will side with Israel???  The Ukraine and Belarus... 2 of the most jew-hating non-muslim countries siding with Israel??

North Korea siding with the US????
North Korea and China aligned with the US against Russia and israel  :::D what drugs are you on son
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 10:04:24 PM »
Yeah.

I got...quite a bit of weird and surprising information...just to say the least.

North Korea is a natural ally of China, which is performing border raids into Russian territory with US backing at present.

Think about it, though. If Israel has to do something to survive, they do it. Therefore, it is only natural for them to align against Obama.

Which reminds me, the Arab World may side with Obama if this goes down during his second term.

Israel, I forgot to mention, is also a bit iffy.

North Korea and China is not surprising. America...maybe a LITTLE, but considering OBAMA is there, and Romney sucks...ehh...going to happen.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 10:32:25 PM »
War is terrible thing. Lets think of conquering another planets to explore their resources and stop fighting over current resources on this Earth. I truly think world can come together and aside differences in religion and skin color and work things out. After all, God has created everyone equal.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
@Reagan, nope! The Communists, the Muslims, and the Obama administration are all working together! This fight will come down to us( The freeminded righteous Jews, and Gentiles ) it always does, and we will stomp the bat piss out of them, with the help of G-d!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 11:03:52 PM »
ON second thought, I think WWIII will be:

Eskimos, Zombies, Vampires,  Wear-wolves, and the Nazis ( who have a secret base on the dark side of the moon )   

vs.

Scientologists, Elves, Dwarves, and the  Legion of Doom

The result.....

France will lose

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:22:58 PM »
Why does France lose? I kinda like them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 11:24:10 PM »
You forgot about the gremlins!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 12:05:14 AM »
The Bible says every single nation on planet earth will come against Israel in the end of days.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 12:24:34 AM »
The Bible says every single nation on planet earth will come against Israel in the end of days.

And we just read about this in the Haftorah last Shabbat:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,64347.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 12:56:23 AM »
You forgot about the gremlins!

Oh yeah... forgot about them....

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 04:35:09 AM »
This sounds like one of those online war strategy/role playing games.
Sounds like someone might be overdoing it with the vodka bottle.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 09:11:00 AM »
Oh yeah... forgot about them....

:::D Not those gremlins silly, these gremlins!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 09:15:53 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »
:::D Not those gremlins silly, these gremlins!

Those are actually Maguai.   They only turn into gremlins when you feed them after midnight.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »
True, but look what happens when you're nice to the cute little fur balls...

They turn on you and destroy everything!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, 11:15:21 AM »
Naaa you're way off... let's analyze possible alliances and foes:

North America you have the US, Canada, Mexico, Cuba and a bunch of Latin American countries
South America you have important players like Venezeula, Boliva, Colombia, Chile, Brazil

Europe: You have GB, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia, Poland, Serbia, Former Yugoslavic nations, Eastern European countries (not mentioned), Former Soviet nations in Easter Europe, Greece, Cyprus

Russia:

Former Soviet Middle East: Asian Former Soviet nations (Azerbajan, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbek, Kazhak, Tajik, Turkmen), Kurds,

Middle East: Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, "Palestinians", Lebanon, Saudi, Yemen, Other Saudi tiny nations, Iraq, Iran, Kurds, Afghan,

North Africa: Libya, Tunisia, Sudan, Somalia, yadda yadda yadda

Far East/Pacific Asia/East Asia: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Nepal, China, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, North Korea, South Korea.

1. I see the US aligned with Canada. Mexico and Latin America not doing much.  Cuba to be against the US. Colombia with the US as a minor ally.  Bolivia and Venezuela will be against the US, but will have civil war much like Spain had in WWII and were considered more towards the axis power compared to the allies.  Brazil will be on the side of the US, but not militarily.  All the rest will be neutral.

2. In Europe you'll have NATO, so they will go where the US goes.  If there is no NATO, I can expect Poland to be a big ally with the US along with GB and potentially Germany and Italy because their countries will be threatened.  France will be in a civil war and will give moral support to the US.  Spain will be stuck in neutral since they have no money.  Greece will support pro west allies with some troops as well.

3. Here is where it gets complicated.  What about Balkan nations?  Serbia is considered the bad guy according to the US and the actual bad guys are friendlier to the US.  Quite frankly, I don't think any former yugoslavic nations will allow themselves to be pulled into a war. However, the non Serbian ones may harbor some bad guys. The worst of those nations will be Albania and Bosnia while Serbia will be the hero and rooting out those bad guys since this will help their security situation. If they were all to go in to a war with each other there would be a stalemate.  So personally, I think they will stay out of any major conflict unless they have a prior arrangement with a major nation.

4.  Eastern European nations:  They will generally be on the side of NATO/US since many of them have Muslim problems also.  However, there will be strife within many of those nations.  Former Soviet blocks will also side with the US/NATO, but will have sympathies with Russia due to business arrangements.  Probably stay out of any major conflict unless their borders are attacked

5. Russia:  This is where it gets complicated.  Russia is friends with many US enemies and act like non enemies to the US from my point of view.  I don't believe the US and it's allies will fight each other directly.  And I believe Russia would do the sit and wait attitude and see how badly the US gets bruised before Russia can capitalize strategy.  Even if the US does something about Iran, Russia will sit back and laugh because they already made their money with helping Iran.  But the truth is, Russia, in particular, doesn't care about any except for Russian interests.  A WWWIII with them not physically involved will lead to a more influential Russia with a new UN moved to Moscow.  Russia will only fight if their borders are breached or directly attacked and they also have a Muslim problem that is under their control.  So in a nutshell, Russia will not pull itself into a conflict and may play a role as a "peacemaker wheeling and dealing nation".

6.  Asian former soviet blocks will side with Israel with the exception of Tajik or Turkmen, who will have civil wars of secular muslims vs. religious muslims.  Uzbek will start out on the good guy side and then turn bad guy, Krygistan civil war, Kazhak-neutral.  Azerbajan, Armenia, Georgia will be with Israel and so will Greece and Cyprus.  Israel will be with the US.  All of the Muslim nations against Israel and the US.

7. India neutral but will have civil war. Pakistan against the US and aiding Muslims in India.  Iraq and Afghanistan wastelands which will claim neutrality, but will be on the side of the the enemy. But a result of a WWIII, will help stabilize their nations since their muslim enemies next door will have all the issues.

8.  China will directly be against Japan and Taiwan.  North Korea will be against South Korea with US help.  And once that happens, North Korea will join the enemies of the US.  China will stay out of it only to capitalize from the result.  However, Japan will join with the US and South Korea and may force China into a conflict against the US.  Russia will still stay out of it.  China will strengthen their ties with the Middle Eastern enemies of the US because now they get all the oil and now can redistribute it.  In the event their is war between China and the US and then there is a stalemate, Russia will serve as a peace broker, reaping much of the benefits.  Russia will be China's friend more than the US much like the UN is more friends with the enemies of Israel than friends to Israel.

9.  What outcome is to be expected?  Canada becomes stronger than the US and an important world power on the side of good, while the US declines further and looking more like Mexico.  Brazil will be come a very rich nation investing everywhere and so will Colombia.  Bolivia will become irrelevant and so will Venezuela and Cuba.  The US will only climb out of its rut once it becomes oil independent and uses its other sources like coal,natural gas and shale oil.  The US will succeed and become a world supplier and become a top nation again.

10.  Europe will be the same. Irrelevant, business as usual...siding with no one.

11. Russia, I said it already

12. Balkans, WWW 4 50-100 years later.  Everybody else the same. Poland a little better off.

13. Israel and its allies will win.  There will be stronger ties with those pro Israel nations and they will blossom into technological nations.  All the Muslim nations will lose, but will still make oil for China.  All of them will not change their ways and even Iran will become like Afghanistan..a total wasteland.  Pretty soon, anyone with oil will drown in it and it will become useless once the US has their alt. sources.  Oil will be something from the past.

14. Japan and South Korea...completely devastated from a war with China and North Korea.  North Korea will become tight with China in every way and won't lose as much.  Japan and South Korea will be in a state of rebuilding and losing their connections with the US since they will be of very little help and they will eventually change regimes to be more China friendly. 

15. North Africa?  Cess pools..they will be come irrelevant also...and only remembered for their sandy deserts and camel jockeys.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2012, 11:55:30 AM »
Wow... thats a pretty in depth prediction... what about WW5?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 12:40:46 PM »
Wow... thats a pretty in depth prediction... what about WW5?

WW5 will involve the French Chinese wanting rights to Hawaii. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 01:03:09 PM »
True, but look what happens when you're nice to the cute little fur balls... They turn on you and destroy everything!!
We could say this about certain other life forms that unlike gremlins, actually exist and are currently running America.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:17 PM »
Is this for Risk or God forbid an actual World War?  Cause I do not see any of this alliance happening.  Putin is as corrupt as it gets.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »
Is this for Risk or G-d forbid an actual World War?  Cause I do not see any of this alliance happening.  Putin is as corrupt as it gets.

Russia is an opportunistic country.  They know that being dragged in to fight a war against other powerful nations will only hurt them.  So unless they are directly attacked, they won't do much except to watch and act like a peace broker and continue to be business partners with anyone.  They will make and sell weapons to the enemy and make and sell weapons to the friend.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »
And not to mention Chinese influence that will do all it can to influence any enemy of the United States
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!