Author Topic: Why are virtually all jewish women pro abortion?  (Read 3030 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Why are virtually all jewish women pro abortion?
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:52:52 AM »
I live in NYC, and almost every jewish woman I talk to is completely obsessed with the abortion issue.  They won't consider voting for any candidate who isn't totally pro choice -- in other words, they only care about the issue of when and under what conditions they can kill their unborn children.   Why is this so?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Why are virtually all jewish women pro abortion?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
Perhaps it has less to do with them being Jewish and more to do with them being from NYC?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
I can't answer your question with regards to Jewish women in particular but I remember that when I was in college here in Texas the left wing instructors told us that it was a privacy issue and an individual human rights issue. The left wing lie is that a woman has exclusive rights to decide to do whatever she wants with her body whether it will hurt her child or not. She also apparently has the right to mutilate her body with multiple facial/tongue piercings and tattoos and even brandings. All of this evil stuff is against what the Bible says she should do but liberals don't care about the Bible or even about the women. Liberals just want to be free to do whatever they want sexually or physically, whenever they want, whether it's self-destructive or harms an innocent baby. A lot of times it's not the women's fault that actually get the abortion though as much as it is that she's being coerced into it, although there are women who for whatever reason either don't completely understand what they're doing at the time or just choose very wrongly. A lot of girls are told that it's not a baby yet, just some tissue and that they're not really killing a living baby. Many of them believe this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 12:05:53 PM »
I used to be very pro-choice in my younger days. 

But several things made me shift to the right on this issue.  First off, I noticed the type of men who support such a thing.  It's usually the ones that like to go whoring around.  Abortion for them is a benefit, because they won't have to worry about any babies.

I remember another hearing from someone who was trying to have kids, and did the shots/hormones, and who got pregnant with twins.  She told me she was considering "reduction."  I was shocked.  How can someone who struggled for so long to conceive even think of such a thing.  Luckily she didn't do it. 

Then there was the Terri Schiavo case.  If you say that a fetus is nothing but a clump of cells, then you go down the dangerous slope of killing other disabled people who are considered the same thing. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »
I used to be very pro-choice in my younger days. 

But several things made me shift to the right on this issue.  First off, I noticed the type of men who support such a thing.  It's usually the ones that like to go whoring around.  Abortion for them is a benefit, because they won't have to worry about any babies.

I remember another hearing from someone who was trying to have kids, and did the shots/hormones, and who got pregnant with twins.  She told me she was considering "reduction."  I was shocked.  How can someone who struggled for so long to conceive even think of such a thing.  Luckily she didn't do it. 

Then there was the Terri Schiavo case.  If you say that a fetus is nothing but a clump of cells, then you go down the dangerous slope of killing other disabled people who are considered the same thing.

Lisa I saw a show where they did a C section to remove a baby. The mother had a condition where she could die if the pregnancy wasn't ended, so there was no choice, but they wanted to save the baby too if possible. The baby was premature but able to survive. At that same age, other babies at the same level of development are being murdered but everything was being done to save this baby. When they lifted her out, she was kicking around and clearly a living, human baby. Thankfully both mother and child were ok.

One reason I think a lot of women have abortions is due to medical coercion. Sometimes doctors when they find an abnormality put a lot of pressure on the mothers to abort the baby in order to reduce potential liability. They scare them into it. For example they will tell the parents that their baby will come out looking like a monster even if that's not true in order to get them to go through with the abortion.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »
I'm sure if this is a Jewish thing or a leftist ideology of which many secular Jews are. 

I think it would be clearer to say the following:  "Why are there so many secular people Pro-Choice and most religious people Pro-Life?"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
I'm sure if this is a Jewish thing or a leftist ideology of which many secular Jews are. 

I think it would be clearer to say the following:  "Why are there so many secular people Pro-Choice and most religious people Pro-Life?"
Hmmm. That's a really interesting way to look at it and I agree that we should be approaching the question this way, but I think it's pretty undeniable that secular Jews tend to be more left-wing than secular Gentiles (excepting negroes of course, which have them beat by a mile both in overall leftism and support for baby-butchering).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
I don't know that it's just Jewish women, although many secular Jews are pro choice.  Check out this article about women who were struggling to conceive for years, who ended up with twins or triplets, and who decided upon "reduction."

Notice how it's all about "me, me, me, me, me."

They knew full well that these fertility procedures would result in multiple births, but they decided to do it anyway.  I just don't understand how any woman would "reduce" after being unable to conceive for so long.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/14/magazine/the-two-minus-one-pregnancy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »
Here in L.A. its the same thing....   I would have to say the average Jew is certainly more pro death than the average gentile.  Quite sad.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »
Hmmm. That's a really interesting way to look at it and I agree that we should be approaching the question this way, but I think it's pretty undeniable that secular Jews tend to be more left-wing than secular Gentiles (excepting negroes of course, which have them beat by a mile both in overall leftism and support for baby-butchering).

Brennanfan, it does seem that is the general trend although not always the case.  The key word is that most secular Jews tend to trend towards Leftism while religious Jews tend to trend to conservatism.  Yes there are some secular Jews who are right wing and some religious Jews who choose left wing ideology.

When comparing secular non Jews to secular Jews, i have that same perception that secular Jews would be less apologetic about their liberalism compared to the secular non Jews.  Why this trend?  I believe that Jews have a tendency to have an umph of activism in their souls.  So if it is for good things, they will fight hard for it.. And if it is for evil things, they will fight hard for it.  Jews are capable of bringing great things to this world;  but if on the side of darkness, can also bring great evil to this world as well.

Non Jews I feel to a lesser degree than Jews.  I think it is in our heritage to have strong personalities.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
Brennanfan, it does seem that is the general trend although not always the case.  The key word is that most secular Jews tend to trend towards Leftism while religious Jews tend to trend to conservatism.  Yes there are some secular Jews who are right wing and some religious Jews who choose left wing ideology.

When comparing secular non Jews to secular Jews, i have that same perception that secular Jews would be less apologetic about their liberalism compared to the secular non Jews.  Why this trend?  I believe that Jews have a tendency to have an umph of activism in their souls.  So if it is for good things, they will fight hard for it.. And if it is for evil things, they will fight hard for it.  Jews are capable of bringing great things to this world;  but if on the side of darkness, can also bring great evil to this world as well.

Non Jews I feel to a lesser degree than Jews.  I think it is in our heritage to have strong personalities.

Hashem, our G-d and G-d of our Fathers, called us a stiff-necked people...

http://www.torah.org/learning/kolhakollel/5765/eikev.html
Nothing But The Truth
By Rabbi Elly Broch

"And you should know that not because of your righteousness does G-d, your L-rd, give you this good land to possess it, for you are a stiff necked people". (Devarim/Deuteronomy 9:6)

"For it is a stiff necked people, and you shall forgive our iniquity and error, and make us your heritage". (Shemos/Exodus 34:9)

One of the criticisms persistently leveled against our ancestors was that they were stiff necked. What does it mean to be stiff necked? Moreover, if this is a criticism, why in the book of Shemos does Moshe appear to use it as a means to secure forgiveness for the nation?

Rashi (1) explains that the term stiff necked implies that the nation would turn the back of their necks toward those who attempt to rebuke them and refuse to listen. Sforno (2) further provides the etiology for this characteristic. It is caused by one attempting to follow his own mind and heart even though he has been instructed logically and convincingly that his ideas are incorrect. His stiff neck is manifest in his inability to "move his head" and listen to those attempting to guide and help him. Thus, in Shemos, Sforno understands that Moshe was pleading with G-d that although the nation was stiff necked and prone to commit infractions, nevertheless the nation wanted the Creator of the World to continue to dwell in their midst. Despite their stiff-neckedness He should forgive them.

Rabbi Avigdor Miller (3) explains that Moshe requested that the nation should be forgiven specifically because they were a stiff necked people. Moshe was suggesting that this trait could be directed and harnessed for unswerving loyalty to the Divine. Indeed, this is one of our permanent and conspicuous characteristics bequeathed to us from our forefathers. One little family, in a world of great nations that served idols and practiced magic, needed an enormous stubbornness of loyalty and conviction in order to resist and repudiate the prevailing influence of the world in which they lived. They were a stiff necked people that were skeptical of miracles and difficult to convince, but once they were convinced by observation of the world and open demonstrations of the presence and benevolence of a Creator, they were committed and unyielding in their loyalty. Even Bilaam, a wicked Midianite prophet who actually attempted to destroy the Jewish nation, ultimately praised them, "He kneeled, he lay down like a lion, and like a lioness; who can rouse him up?" (Bamidbar/Numbers 24:10). We are a people that fight with lion-like ferociousness when oppressors attempt to repress or interfere with our practice of our precious heritage.

This stubbornness is a trait that, like many others, has destructive potential, but if channeled and used appropriately can be invaluable. Like our forefathers, we must thoroughly investigate our heritage, making Judaism integral to our beings and our identity, while maintaining a healthy skepticism of the myriad attractive yet false ideologies that prevail. We cannot simply assimilate the false philosophies that, although unsubstantiated, have engulfed our generation. We must utilize our stiff-neckedness to uncover the truth and live loyally by it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
Because they call it something nice. Fighting killing babies is not that to them, they haven't heard the other side mostly, and by the time they do, they think you're arguing against a right instead of that, and the black civil rights movement pops up from preconditioning and you suddenly turn into a toothless redneck if you say babies shouldn't be killed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
I hate abortion.

Most of these Jewish women have never been through an abortion.

Women should watch videos of babies being slaughtered before they have one, that will wake them up
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »

When comparing secular non Jews to secular Jews, i have that same perception that secular Jews would be less apologetic about their liberalism compared to the secular non Jews.  Why this trend?  I believe that Jews have a tendency to have an umph of activism in their souls.  So if it is for good things, they will fight hard for it.. And if it is for evil things, they will fight hard for it. Jews are capable of bringing great things to this world;  but if on the side of darkness, can also bring great evil to this world as well.

I believe you're right. Chaim has even explained as much.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 11:09:05 AM »
AsheDina I wonder if that would help them or if that would just make them disgusted with pro lifers for showing that to them. Sometimes I think they would blame the messenger, but at least they wouldn't have the excuse of being ignorant at that point. I don't think a lot of women really know how developed a baby is at any one time. I think a lot of them are told it's the equivalent of a clump of cells (a blastocyst) rather than what it really is, a fetus that has its human form already.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »
AsheDina I wonder if that would help them or if that would just make them disgusted with pro lifers for showing that to them. Sometimes I think they would blame the messenger, but at least they wouldn't have the excuse of being ignorant at that point. I don't think a lot of women really know how developed a baby is at any one time. I think a lot of them are told it's the equivalent of a clump of cells (a blastocyst) rather than what it really is, a fetus that has its human form already.

THere is a very uplifting story of the head of 'planned parenthood' who had been a brainwashed leftist her whole life to support abortion...     And after watching a baby being murdered, she quit, and became and active pro-life supporter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 01:05:51 PM »
THere is a very uplifting story of the head of 'planned parenthood' who had been a brainwashed leftist her whole life to support abortion...     And after watching a baby being murdered, she quit, and became and active pro-life supporter.
I'd love to see that. Can you link to it?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
Why virtually all self hating Jews are pro abortion and pro anything that harms Jews ? because these are self hating people.

How many religious Jews, male or female, are pro abortions ? I think 0%.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 02:20:46 PM »
Why virtually all self hating Jews are pro abortion and pro anything that harms Jews ? because these are self hating people.

How many religious Jews, male or female, are pro abortions ? I think 0%.
Well, you do find some Jews (and Christians) that claim to be "religious", and are pro-abortion.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 02:47:33 PM »
Well, you do find some Jews (and Christians) that claim to be "religious", and are pro-abortion.
I can find you Jews who claim to be rabbis but they don't even observe yom kippur ! But I don't count fake people like that as religious, they are a mockery and an abomination.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »
I can find you Jews who claim to be rabbis but they don't even observe yom kippur ! But I don't count fake people like that as religious, they are a mockery and an abomination.

Hmm... that made me think: we know that a religious muslim repeats that he is a muslim five times a day, but how are they supposed to act, considering the kkkoran doesn't mention the word love once [which is the foundation for our legal and social systems]?

That's an interesting topic to answer "yeah well the muslim at the chalal meat store is very nice"; does islam teach you to act like good boys and girls, or like psycho rabid killers?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 06:28:49 PM »
I don't think Jewish women are pro abortion. Just look at statistics and see that average Jewish woman has several kids.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:44 PM »
They aren't pro-abortion. They're just against criminalizing abortion.

It is a mistake to call mainstream black culture leftist. It is racial national socialist. They are just willing to vote for leftists because they think it will benefit their group at the expense of whites.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:05:51 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »
They aren't pro-abortion. They're just against criminalizing abortion.

It is a mistake to call mainstream black culture leftist. It is racial national socialist. They are just willing to vote for leftists because they think it will benefit their group at the expense of whites.

In your opinion, how are leftism and socialism different?  In what way are black Americans socially conservative?  That community has an illegitimacy rate of over 70%.  What is so socially conservative about young women being knocked up out of wedlock by different baby daddies who are nothing more that sperm donors?  How is being on the dole socially conservative? 

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 11:45:26 PM »
In your opinion, how are leftism and socialism different?  In what way are black Americans socially conservative?  That community has an illegitimacy rate of over 70%.  What is so socially conservative about young women being knocked up out of wedlock by different baby daddies who are nothing more that sperm donors?  How is being on the dole socially conservative?

Maybe I'm totally wrong about this, but I think leftism implies universalism rather than the "us vs. them" / tribalism / racialism seen in mainstream black culture. I agree that the typical lifestyle of the black community could not be called socially conservative. But you do see a lot of socially conservative / socially backward tendencies nonetheless. Remember Prop 8 to ban gay marriage in California?

"Whites voted very narrowly against the ban, 51-49 percent. Asian-Americans voted the same. Hispanics voted for it, by 53-47 percent. Blacks voted for it, overwhelmingly, 70-30. Blacks can be said to have put it over the top. Hypothetically, had no blacks voted, we compute a vote of 50-50," according to an analysis by ABC News Polling Director Gary Langer.

So you see, I don't think the majority of Blacks and Hispanics like to have to back a candidate who supports gay marriage. It must be a "necessary evil" / "end justifies the means" kind of thing for them.