Author Topic: Peace Prize winning Pakistani girl shot by Taliban  (Read 409 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Peace Prize winning Pakistani girl shot by Taliban
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:27:05 PM »
Thank you Ruby.  I am passing these along. But I thought it is a relgion of tolerance and "Peace".  We always hear not all Muslims are bad.. How come they can never show which one of them are actually good?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:29:16 PM »
Thank you Ruby.  I am passing these along. But I thought it is a relgion of tolerance and "Peace".  We always hear not all Muslims are bad.. How come they can never show which one of them are actually good?

I'm sure this girl isn't what JTF would call ideal. She is a Muslim and she admires Obama, but Obama is a step up from the dominant culture where she lives, and I have to give her some credit for promoting a higher level of civilization that recognizes at least basic human rights like the right to an education. She's no JTFer but I still think she's better than the scum who shot her.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
It falls under the category of the duffer muslamics killing the so-called intelligent muslamics.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:04:08 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:54:01 PM »
I'm sure this girl isn't what JTF would call ideal. She is a Muslim and she admires Obama, but Obama is a step up from the dominant culture where she lives, and I have to give her some credit for promoting a higher level of civilization that recognizes at least basic human rights like the right to an education. She's no JTFer but I still think she's better than the scum who shot her.
I guarantee she wants to wipe out Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 08:07:45 PM »
I guarantee she wants to wipe out Israel.

Unfortunately that probably was ingrained into her from birth having grown up Muslim. I can only hope that one day many people in those cultures will realize that it's wrong to be anti-Israel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
She wants peace and she likes obongo?
Obongo likes islam and hates the west.
Perhaps the girl can swap places with obongo.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774