Author Topic: Time to pray again - this time for Paul Ryan to win tomorrow's debate  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Just as we asked our great JTFers to say a special prayer when Mitt Romney debated Barack Hussein Obama last week, we now need to pray that Paul Ryan win his debate with Joe Biden tomorrow (Thursday) night at 9 PM Eastern standard time.  May G-d have mercy on us and help us at this critical time.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Time to pray again - this time for Paul Ryan to win tomorrow's debate
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
I already can predict the results and no doubt Ryan will win.  :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 07:41:53 PM »
Do we even need to pray?
This is Biden we're talking about.

Oh well okay I suppose its important to make the gesture.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
 :dance:

Yes, we must pray that Ryan wins this against Biden but this one will almost definitely be closer than the 
 Romney-Obama debate was. Also, Romney must maintain the momentum he gained and continue to be
 more aggressive and approach the vital issues with factual accuracy and justifiable criticism of Obama and
 the fiasco known as the current administration!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 05:02:50 AM »
I'm predicting that Biden will made a huge and embarrassing gaffe that will make him the laughingstock of the country.

But, of course, I'm praying for Paul Ryan nonetheless.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 05:43:08 AM »
I'm predicting that Biden will made a huge and embarrassing gaffe that will make him the laughingstock of the country.

But, of course, I'm praying for Paul Ryan nonetheless.
Biden is an evil back stabbing idiot that is actually quite dangerous to deal with... Although he is quite ignorant himself he likes to put people he deals with in that position by asking dumb questions that himself can't answer... His M.O is making people he wants out of the way look ignorant and ridiculous...During his time in the senate he killed off many top notch conservative appointees with this process... Biden is well versed in foreign policy something that Ryan is not... G-d willing  Ryan's prep men are aware of how Biden operates and have worked with Ryan to prevent any pitfalls Biden may try to open.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 06:24:13 AM »
Time to pray again - this time for Paul Ryan to win tomorrow's debate >> YES.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
Hopefully, Biden will make a gaffe so bad the leftist media won't be able to cover it up for him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Gd blessed be He.  Please give Paul Ryan an even bigger success in tonight's debate against biden.  May it wake up righteous Jews and gentiles on who to pick as their future leader.  Have mercy on us by giving us this success and answering our prayers to You.  Amen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 03:32:24 PM »
May Hashem, our G-d and G-d of our fathers, grant Ryan strength and wisdom as he goes into this most critical debate. May Hashems Glory be known in this world through the acts of his righteous servants. May we witness a turn around from the current doom which we are heading for.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »
May Hashem show Biden in tonight's debate to be the big fool and blowhard that he is.  Please expose him for what he is. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 05:25:16 PM »
Hopefully Biden's speech will be just as bad as Obongo's was. PAUL RYAN FOR THE WIN!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »
Ryan is a whiz kid...he is very brilliant when it comes to facts and figures, + he is a young man with fresh new ideas and very popular.   I just think Biden does not represent what the 20 to 50 year age group desires...Biden is the Gaffe King...but he told the truth about the Middle Class being hurt...and he also said they were going to raise taxes on upper income earners...to me that kills jobs...I never got a job from a poor man! 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
May HaShem deliver us from this terrible hour of evil.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:47 AM »
The not-at-all-moderate leftist "moderator" who went to Obama's wedding was as integral to the debate as Biden, if not more. At least she didn't say Syria is six times bigger than Libya. I'm sure Barack Hussein Obama planned that for the first debate, but Romney wouldn't have it. If Paul Ryan had taken away his moderator advantage, Biden would have flopped around like a fish at some of the questions and comments Paul Ryan put forward put forward but was interrupted by her. Look for the demonrats to put a women debater-moderator in the next debate, and call Romney a women hater if he dares to speak when he should.

As you can see from the following website,   there will indeed be a woman ' moderator'  at the next debate.   This time it will be CNN leftist Candy Crowley.     The Romney campaign and/  or RNC foolishly agreed to 4 Liberal moderators in the 4 debates this fall.   

http://www.debates.org/index.php?page=2012-2
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 07:03:43 AM »
The not-at-all-moderate leftist "moderator" who went to Obama's wedding was as integral to the debate as Biden, if not more. At least she didn't say Syria is six times bigger than Libya. I'm sure Barack Hussein Obama planned that for the first debate, but Romney wouldn't have it. If Paul Ryan had taken away his moderator advantage, Biden would have flopped around like a fish at some of the questions and comments Paul Ryan put forward put forward but was interrupted by her. Look for the demonrats to put a women debater-moderator in the next debate, and call Romney a women hater if he dares to speak when he should.
Honestly the moderator was the least of the problems in last nights debate... She did cut Ryan off a few times and she should have restrained Biden's stupid attempts at distracting Ryan but in a way Ryan held his ground which was all he needed to do... Ryan was smart he gave the vice president an older man the respect his position and age required... He responded well to the moderators questions... Biden really could not do much to rattle him which is something Biden is well know for... In a way its better that the moderator has liberal ties and that Biden actually got a few more moments to respond... We will see in the next few days but it seems that people questioned after last nights debates were not happy with how Biden acted and he came away looking like a grumpy old man... The issues favor the Republican position when it comes to the major problems facing the American people... Romney / Ryan need to continue driving the fact home that things are not getting better and are actually getting progressively worse... A large part of the voting population is very ill at ease with the situation the country is in... If Romney / Ryan can get them past all the negative media hype  the have a very good shot at winning in November.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »
Obama doesn't know how to speak and Biden doesn't know how to act.

You mean that Obama knows how to act and Biden knows how to speak. Oh No!
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.