Author Topic: Your thought about Lance Armstrong Doping ...  (Read 547 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Your thought about Lance Armstrong Doping ...
« on: October 11, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
I think the evidence is overwhelming now against him, he doped big time.

On the other hand, he was singled out and targeted, last by the USDA in what can only be described as a witch hunt, albeit the accusation turned out to be true.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Your thought about Lance Armstrong Doping ...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:01:25 PM »
I did not pay much attention to Armstrong as I am not interested in that sport (bicycle racing)... But in a way I am saddened because I believe his story was motivating many people with cancer to fight against it and to continue striving for your dreams.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 04:03:21 PM »
Who cares? Anyway if they want to dope and perform better (and harm themselves as well, just by the way) I say let them. I really don't care.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »
His story is still motivating. He did "cheat" death in the most amazing way. And he is a great athlete. The fact that he managed to cheat for so long while all the other great cheaters got caught red handed years before shows he is pretty clever.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »
do more. time will kill him.
let him drug himself to death.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774