Author Topic: It has been decided!  (Read 3779 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It has been decided!
« on: July 04, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
My grandkids will have no choice but to move to Israel, Gd willing, and I will need to learn how to speak fluent Hebrew because I know I will be like my grandparents who left their home country to the US when their kids were here.

The Muslims are taking over like in Europe...It's really time for Jews to strengthen Israel that the rest of us in Diaspora wil have a homeland to go to.

Go Chaim Go! :o
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: It has been decided!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 06:06:32 PM »
You're a grandfather?  Or do you mean that in the future your grandkids will have no choice but to move to Israel because the US will be taken over by muzzies?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
You're a grandfather?  Or do you mean that in the future your grandkids will have no choice but to move to Israel because the US will be taken over by muzzies?

I'm talking about the future....have to be prepared simply because the muzzies are taking over..and right now they have Minnesota...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline shlomo122

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 06:58:35 PM »
Come to israel now, we need you here :)
As long as in the heart, within,
A Jewish soul is yearning,
And towards the end of the East
An eye still watches toward Zion,

Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our own land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »

not leaving my family behind unless my very life were in danger..and it isn't...but it's good to prepare early...just in case...

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »

I don't think that Israel needs anyone anymore, now we need Israel.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »
dannycookie57:  "...not leaving my family behind unless my very life were in danger..and it isn't...but it's good to prepare early...just in case... "

Actually, dannycookie57, all Jewish lives are in extreme danger at this very moment.

If you really feel that one day you would want to make Israel your home, then by all means go there now...don't wait even another week if you don't have to do so.

If your family (like my own) refuses to even consider the idea of leaving the U.S., no matter what the future here may bring, then all they can possibly do is psychologically hold you back from going.

There is really no such thing as "waiting; watching carefully; being prepared in case one day something bad happens".

And this is because unexpected events can and will change every aspect of your life to the extent that leaving, and possibly even driving a car, will no longer be a reality.

For example;  A major Muslim attack, committed simultaneously in multiple locations within the U.S. alone, would undoubtedly result in a "state of emergency" declaration...with public commerce and business coming to a near halt...economic downturns would immediately follow.  In this scenario, it might conceivably be possible to still depart for Israel, but it will be extremely difficult to do so.

Worst possible scenario:  A major Muslim attack using WMD against even one major U.S. metropolis, will result in the total collapse of the entire economy literally overnight...and this will mean declaration of martial law...meaning no airlines, no trains, no buses, noone allowed outside of homes, no travel even to work, no banking allowed, no hospital or medical services...and all of the above will further collapse the economy preventing anyone from going anywhere for a long, long, time.

Don't wait....if you go to Israel, your family will have an incentive to follow you there.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 10:21:09 PM »
dannycookie57:  "...not leaving my family behind unless my very life were in danger..and it isn't...but it's good to prepare early...just in case... "

Actually, dannycookie57, all Jewish lives are in extreme danger at this very moment.

If you really feel that one day you would want to make Israel your home, then by all means go there now...don't wait even another week if you don't have to do so.

If your family (like my own) refuses to even consider the idea of leaving the U.S., no matter what the future here may bring, then all they can possibly do is psychologically hold you back from going.

There is really no such thing as "waiting; watching carefully; being prepared in case one day something bad happens".

And this is because unexpected events can and will change every aspect of your life to the extent that leaving, and possibly even driving a car, will no longer be a reality.

For example;  A major Muslim attack, committed simultaneously in multiple locations within the U.S. alone, would undoubtedly result in a "state of emergency" declaration...with public commerce and business coming to a near halt...economic downturns would immediately follow.  In this scenario, it might conceivably be possible to still depart for Israel, but it will be extremely difficult to do so.

Worst possible scenario:  A major Muslim attack using WMD against even one major U.S. metropolis, will result in the total collapse of the entire economy literally overnight...and this will mean declaration of martial law...meaning no airlines, no trains, no buses, noone allowed outside of homes, no travel even to work, no banking allowed, no hospital or medical services...and all of the above will further collapse the economy preventing anyone from going anywhere for a long, long, time.

Don't wait....if you go to Israel, your family will have an incentive to follow you there.
Much of what you say here is true however I feel the main reasons for Jews to immigrate to Israel is religious and also to to support the Jewish State. If any situation would come about that would so disrupt the US economy that the situations in your post were to exist the conditions  in many other countries would rapidly follow suite. Any scenario that would cause that type of disruption  in the world economy would be very dangerous no matter where you live.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 11:23:53 PM »

I don't want to compare myself to him...But Moses could have run off to Eretz Yisrael, but stayed around and with Gd's help, brought the rest of the Jews out.

I'm here in the US for a great reason..and when it is time, then the time will come.  I dont' know how to speak Hebrew and I'm very successful here in the states with more to come in the future...There will be a means to an end with all this. If Gd, bite my tongue, doesn't let me through, then He doesn't...

However, unlike a lot of you, I dont' just go up and do things...like move to another country...It's an ideal that may or may not become reality in the future...However, myself and my mom saw far enough into the future that perhaps my grandchildren would have to end up going there...so I, personally need to start, for their sake, even though they don't exist yet, learn Hebrew and create a type of ideological home that will lead to that...one thing at time, my friends.. Need to get married to the righ twoman and then so on and so forth, Gd willing.

can't build a building with just sand...Need to learn the know-how to do all that.

On a parallel scale..JTF and the ideology of this forum doesn't get big by being forceful about it...little by little, guys...If it is the right way, it will win the hearts of the majority and hopefully before it is too late.

However, Massuh, I disagree with you.  I want to be near my parents and siblings...They matter more than anything in the world to me..and I would never leave them unless I really had to.  And that time is not now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 02:33:40 AM »
I'm talking about the future....have to be prepared simply because the muzzies are taking over..and right now they have Minnesota...
Not quite. Yeah, there is a huge black Muslim problem up there, but the REAL problem is that Minnesota is overrun with SELF-HATING WHITE Muslim-loving loons.

Much like Illinois is populated with self-hating white Obama-worshipping buffoons.  >:(

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 02:46:47 AM »
Take it easy serbia is taking ground as well;) Pittsburg for an istance, You know we won't allow persecution of non muslims...

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 03:50:36 AM »
Take it easy serbia is taking ground as well;) Pittsburg for an istance, You know we won't allow persecution of non muslims...

Then breed like gang-busters, serb cetnik. We need more of you.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 06:41:41 AM »
Unfortunatly that tactic is used by muslims, breed a football club (Soccer club) and take over the word by populace i.e. Kosovo

We on the other hand, believe in quality over quantity;) as have the Jewish people, marrying their own, only choosing the best profession available.

Thats the real reason people hate Serbia and Isrealites. We are happy with what he have. People are always jealous of people that are happy.

Btw can't seem to fit this in any way but i didn't want to forget posting it. Here are some of my favourite quotes by my grandfather
who was actually a Cetnik (the guerilla that fought against the nazis)

"-I can see more with one eye than you can with two

- How's that?!

- *He put his hand in front of one of his eyes and said* - I see two eyes, you only see one"
Moral of the story is that experience and knowledge is power

His other one

"Radical problems demand Radical solutions"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 10:15:04 AM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane always taught us that there is only one reason for any Jew to leave the comforts and fleshpots of the Exile and Return to the Land of Israel;
stating firmly that [i ]fear of the inevitable recurrence of violence and genocide against the Jewish People was and is the only convincing argument which could result in Jewish Aliyah[/i]

Rabbi Meir Kahane also always taught us that any and all other arguments for making Aliyah which are employed by those encouraging Jewish immigration to Israel were fraudulent.

And, as always, our beloved Rabbi Meir Kahane was 100% correct!

He knew what all of the other "Jewish Leaders" & "Zionists" refused to acknowledge or admit --  life in the Land Of Israel has nothing to offer except hardship, struggle, lack of creature comforts which are taken for granted in the West, Arab Muslim threats of annihilation, continual warfare, and the condemnation of the non-Jewish world.

Rabbi Kahane also taught that "the religious argument" for Aliyah; that of Israel being the only land where a Jew can live a truly Jewish Life, was anything but credible, for the very reason that the State of Israel providing Jews their hope for returning to Eretz Yisrael is a Bolshevik, anti-Jewish, atheist oligarchy which does everything in its power to stamp out Torah life and Jewish identity.

To restate Truth:  There is only one argument to made for Jewish return to the Land Of Israel, and that is the fear of persecution and genocide which is the only future which awaits the Jew in Exile.

So...it appears that not only some JTF members, but even a Moderator for the JTF Forum, consider the teachings of Rabbi Meir Kahane to be null and void?

Then I, MassuhDGoodName, must seriously ask those with that opinion what is it exactly they are doing on this forum, and why is it they listen and watch Chaim Ben Pesach each week?

I await their response.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 11:17:26 AM »
I don't know if I'm actually supposed to post any replies considering that I'm a gentile, but if you turn all that into Serbia's point of view and the Serbs point of view, I'm sorry to say but that just weak.

He is actually saying that Hitler won his war. Which was to get rid of all the Jewish and Jewish Sympathetic people out of Europe.

What he should have said is that today with the kind of communication we have, and that the Jewish people have a country as a foundation for their existence. There will never be another Holocaust. Never.

If you continue to believe that he is right you're only submitting to the Nazi wishes.

That is my perspective of things regarding this matter. I may be wrong. No offence intended if someone was.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 11:28:35 AM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane always taught us that there is only one reason for any Jew to leave the comforts and fleshpots of the Exile and Return to the Land of Israel;
stating firmly that [i ]fear of the inevitable recurrence of violence and genocide against the Jewish People was and is the only convincing argument which could result in Jewish Aliyah[/i]

Rabbi Meir Kahane also always taught us that any and all other arguments for making Aliyah which are employed by those encouraging Jewish immigration to Israel were fraudulent.

And, as always, our beloved Rabbi Meir Kahane was 100% correct!

He knew what all of the other "Jewish Leaders" & "Zionists" refused to acknowledge or admit --  life in the Land Of Israel has nothing to offer except hardship, struggle, lack of creature comforts which are taken for granted in the West, Arab Muslim threats of annihilation, continual warfare, and the condemnation of the non-Jewish world.

Rabbi Kahane also taught that "the religious argument" for Aliyah; that of Israel being the only land where a Jew can live a truly Jewish Life, was anything but credible, for the very reason that the State of Israel providing Jews their hope for returning to Eretz Yisrael is a Bolshevik, anti-Jewish, atheist oligarchy which does everything in its power to stamp out Torah life and Jewish identity.

To restate Truth:  There is only one argument to made for Jewish return to the Land Of Israel, and that is the fear of persecution and genocide which is the only future which awaits the Jew in Exile.

So...it appears that not only some JTF members, but even a Moderator for the JTF Forum, consider the teachings of Rabbi Meir Kahane to be null and void?

Then I, MassuhDGoodName, must seriously ask those with that opinion what is it exactly they are doing on this forum, and why is it they listen and watch Chaim Ben Pesach each week?

I await their response.

Because Chaim ben Pesach is unrelenting with his opinions and consistent...and says a majority things are the brutal truth unlike others who put sugar on top...and we all know that sugar begets Diabetes.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »
Shlomo and Yisrael:  You don't vote for Ehud Barak, Olmert, Netanyahu or anyone from their political party, do you? 

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 06:29:52 PM »
I don't vote period. I'm 16.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 12:06:12 PM »
I don't know if I'm actually supposed to post any replies considering that I'm a gentile, but if you turn all that into Serbia's point of view and the Serbs point of view, I'm sorry to say but that just weak.

He is actually saying that Hitler won his war. Which was to get rid of all the Jewish and Jewish Sympathetic people out of Europe.

What he should have said is that today with the kind of communication we have, and that the Jewish people have a country as a foundation for their existence. There will never be another Holocaust. Never.

If you continue to believe that he is right you're only submitting to the Nazi wishes.

That is my perspective of things regarding this matter. I may be wrong. No offence intended if someone was.

Yes, but you believe that "Muhammad Hitler" ever intended on replacing the Chosen People with the BLACK ISLAMIC degenerates that scour the once unchallenged European Lands ?
Hitler only brought destruction to the "Great White Fathers" of Europe !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !