Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 859 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 14, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:45:28 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ABC won't let Tim Allen call Obama a communist on his sitcom
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »
That may be the silent path to communism.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 04:01:18 PM »
Shame on the television censors for their blindness. Last night I watched a biography of Ronald Reagan and although we know he was not perfect, he did fight against communism and repression of thought and repression of religious beliefs. Our once great country has bowed to every evil under the sun, rewards murderers of innocents and fills the coffers of dictators and tyrants around this world. The likes of Reagan seem to be a distant memory, when a man was able to stand before the evil empires and demand that their walls be torn down.

I remember the 70s as it was the decade of my youth (5-15 years old) and I remember the show referred to 'All in the Family' and it is so true that today it would not be allowed on the air because of its controversial content. I love that show and watched all the episodes on YouTube a couple of months ago... It is hard to believe that the media now controls the thoughts and actions of a great swath of the American population. Baruch Hashem (Bless G-d) that I have been disconnected from the media for almost 10 years now (I have no TV, Cable, or Satellite stations) and thus I am able to avoid the MIND NUMBING propaganda which is spread through these mediums.

Shame, and shame again on those who will stifle the free speech of the people. Imagine for a moment if the name "NIXON" was replaced for "OBAMA" and the way the media would denounce such restrictions of speech? This country is making a mockery of the country my father fought for in the 60s, and it pains me that I am witnessing this communist take-over. Reagan was one light in hollywood in the 30s-40s when he fought against the communist infiltration of the movie industry. It was one of his shining moments demonstrating his love for the American Way of life and his repudiation of the tyranny of communism.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
Here is Bunkers opinion of Democrats:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14