Author Topic: AN OPEN LETTER TO SHLOMO and my JTF friends....  (Read 4732 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO SHLOMO and my JTF friends....
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »
You pretty much erased any sympathy we might have for you once you accused Shlomo of having an ego.
Time out! That is not what he was saying!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2012, 07:28:30 PM »
Please... Red is very rude... And caps no less.  :o This is better story twisting then has been coming  out of the Oval Office in the past few days  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
brennanfan,

Let me understand because at first I misunderstood... Was this addressed to me, or to the Original Poster?
To Cyberella.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012, 07:47:11 PM »
Disagree. Bold should be encouraged. All caps is for the non-computer savvy. I also don't think ruby stars likes you. There's also another possibility.

Rubystars you look very pretty.
LKZ, are you about to implode, because I have not called you a troll lately? TROLL!

Guys, Muman has been doing alot better, I think he has been a lot more understanding of Christianity lately. He just praised Ronald Reagan's faith yesterday!

I see him trying, and everybody else still jumping him. Does he agree with Christianity? NO! Should we work together? YES!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
LKZ, are you about to implode, because I have not called you a troll lately? TROLL!

Guys, Muman has been doing alot better, I think he has been a lot more understanding of Christianity lately. He just praised Ronald Reagan's faith yesterday!

I see him trying, and everybody else still jumping him. Does he agree with Christianity? NO! Should we work together? YES!

Ephraim,

Thank you... And I am very blessed to have a friend like you..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 08:13:07 PM »
Only now because I have proof that you're a troll since I'm not a troll, and that means you're trying to scare away legitimate members away by trolling. :::D
Was that a joke? I know what you're doing.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »
Aw c'mon we've come so far from that weird cult site I posted.
I tried hard not to say anything, but your post from last night and today were absolutely ridiculous. You're not even making sense, Ruby had nothing to do with this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »
Rubystars you look very pretty.

You don't know what I look like and to imply that you do sounds stalkerish and vaguely threatening.

I tried hard not to say anything, but your post from last night and today were absolutely ridiculous. You're not even making sense, Ruby had nothing to do with this.

You're right. I don't know what he's talking about.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
I think I meant Lisa. Or bullcat. I don't care in the first place, I demand to not take this seriously, what a waste, she could have reposed and apologized for the bttts and gave a run down of her site and explained why it's so important. Until this goes away, I demand to make it unbearable to stay.
You meant Bullcat! You should take things seriously, any one thing we say could change a person's mind, which in turn could change multiple peoples minds!

Are you only here to cause chaos?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 09:17:54 PM »
I was implying you were on your period. Except you weren't posting here at all so that wasn't even directed to you... sorry?

Your posts are getting more and more unintelligible as time goes on. Lay off the weed.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 09:27:42 PM »
Lol my crisis of faith made me stop for the last few weeks, and along with being crippled and not going out because I now have my nice big muscles turning to drek on an arm I can't use I'm loosing it slightly. I do believe I made several hundred thousand dollars this morning, so pray that pans out and I'll give the JTF a donation. G-d works in mysterious ways, but I've lost not direction, because I really don't seem to plan that out in the first place, but certainty. Who do I pray to G-d or Jesus just tell me already.
LKZ! KNOCK IT OFF! You spent all this time making people believe that you're not a troll and now you're going to throw it all away!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 09:34:37 PM »
I was implying you were on your period. Except you weren't posting here at all so that wasn't even directed to you... sorry?
Why the hell would you reference that?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 09:35:52 PM »
Your posts are getting more and more unintelligible as time goes on. Lay off the weed.
:laugh: :::D

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 09:49:19 PM »
I don't care I can't use my right arm I haven't gone to the gym in months it turns out a main muscle is ripped I just want to [censored] die.
Are you freaking kidding me, you want to die from a torn muscle? That's pretty wussy!

So your mad about your arm, soo...your going to act like a total waste case?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2012, 10:15:06 PM »
I can't move my shoulder. I may never again. It's not a sprain. I can't play basketball, my first love in sports. I can't fight, so I don't go out because I'm always the one who protects my friends. I can't help my family move, and when anyone moves anywhere, the first and sometimes only person they call is me. I can't pick up girls with my right arm any more. I can't move three steps, sit down or stand up without excruciating pain, and I feel my bone against my skin. G-d forbid such a terrible thing ever happens to you Ephraim, that you would know.
Soo your mad about your arm, so your attacking your friends on the forum? There's a hell of alot of people that have it worse than us!

You don't know a damn thing about me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
No I know nothing about you. I attacked no one. And I don't compare. I hope you never have what you thought was everything taken away from you. Without muscles, what now? That was kind of my thing. I don't know what I'll become. I'm turning fat. Girls won't like me anymore. I sit for days without sleeping, and I just don't eat for up to a day and a half every now and then, and I used to down chickens like hot cakes.

And what of people with bad things? I never got a chance to do what I wanted to do, and now my life as I knew it is over. Hopefully I make money and can pay for healthcare, becuase this is like the end of my life and I'm flapping my broken arms to stay afloat off the edge of a cliff.

You seriously think they way I live and I told you, I would spend every day on a forum? This is my death-bed, and I'm making the most of it so [censored] off if that bugs you.

Shalom LKZ,

I sympathize with your condition. I too have been dealing with a medical condition which causes me great pain in my right foot. I have to walk with a limp at times and take pain medication in order to be able to work during the day. I have not been able to exercise as I used to and thus I don't walk like I used to, and I have gained weight as a result.

But I look past the physical pain and thank Hashem for the pain killers because without them I don't know how I would function. But physical pain is not the end of the world, and spiritual enlightenment can help us get past these limitations.

I recommend for you to find a way to get along with your condition. Do not curse Hashem, nor us, for your situation (I am not saying you have, or will).... But you seem to have a lot to contribute and I have spent so much time trying to get through to you that you are a part of this great plan of life. Do not give up, do not throw everything away. Sometimes your behavior seems to push others away, I can even understand this, as I have had a relationship with people who have emotional issues and know how to help.

I like you and I like Ephriam, and I like just about every long-time JTF member reading this forum. I do believe that we need to work together towards making peace in the world. While peace may sometimes mean fighting against evil, it also involves a lot of positive things like building friendships and growing relationships.

Please don't try to push the buttons of people just for the sake of doing so. I know you have the ability to make a lot of good sense and when you do you contribute greatly to the cause of good.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2012, 10:51:59 PM »
Great show LKZ, I really thought you were going to become one of us Cult members!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 11:13:27 PM »
Well I expected you to call me a liar.
Well, I tried not to! So where do we go from here?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2012, 01:14:18 AM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 02:55:35 AM »
Maybe LKZ and Cyberella are the same person?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 11:46:12 AM »
I do believe I made several hundred thousand dollars this morning, so pray that pans out and I'll give the JTF a donation.

Counterfeit money isn't going to help JTF.