Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:45:06 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israeli flags now illegal in Dearbornistan
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »
I think it's terrible that in a so-called civilized society, that it's violence from Muslims that seem to be most influential to policy regarding them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 11:53:45 AM »
If something isn't done soon, Dearborn is going to become a no-go zone for all non-Muslims.  We can see from this post that the police are outright cowards and Jew-haters just like they are in London.

It's definitely not on my travel list. I think anybody with any sense should already consider it to be a no go zone, especially if you're a non-Muslim woman of any kind, wear a cross or Christian clerical garb,  or wear religious Jewish clothing of any kind. The only reason a non-Muslim should be visiting Dearborn is if they have to because their job requires it, and if they do they need to be on high alert at all times.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
That should not be allowed to happen in the United States.  People should be able to travel freely wherever they want.  Once one city becomes no-go, then more will follow.  It's sort of like how every city is becoming a huge ghetto nowadays.  This is why ideally we should outlaw Islam based on the fact that it is not compatible with the Constitution, and we need to stop giving evil people equal rights with decent people.  Otherwise it won't be long before we're like England and eventually Lebanon.

You're absolutely right. There are a lot of places that I don't feel would be safe for me to go even within the USA and I think that's wrong that it is that way right now.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
Conservatives must zealously advocate against any further immigration from arab or muslim countries to the U.S.   Arabs and muslims must be treated like rabies; they must be stamped out entirely, at least in the U.S.  Limit the spread of their diseases to their own countries -- hopefully they will just kill each other and die out.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »
In Britain the police have been covering up the grooming of young, white girls for over 10 years. This means they are involved in the grooming themselves.
The police in europe has become the enemy of decent citizens. If I ever see one being beaten up I will not lift a finger.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »
Conservatives must zealously advocate against any further immigration from arab or muslim countries to the U.S.   Arabs and muslims must be treated like rabies; they must be stamped out entirely, at least in the U.S.  Limit the spread of their diseases to their own countries -- hopefully they will just kill each other and die out.

That should be combined with cutting off foreign aid to the third world in general and Muslim dominated nations in particular. I don't like foreign aid to any country while Americans are still struggling but we should especially not help our enemies.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 04:12:13 PM »
That should be combined with cutting off foreign aid to the third world in general and Muslim dominated nations in particular. I don't like foreign aid to any country while Americans are still struggling but we should especially not help our enemies.

It is sad that this is not common sense. Should anyone give weapons and arms to a people who swear to destroy you?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »
It is sad that this is not common sense. Should anyone give weapons and arms to a people who swear to destroy you?

A big part of the problem is the false idea of "world citizen". I'm not a world citizen. I'm an American. I feel no compelling obligation to take care of people in other countries. Those people are their own country's responsibility. If someone as an individual, like many on our forum, has a passion for say, Israel, then that individual should do what they can to help, but they shouldn't expect or want the US government to support anything but US citizens. Obviously Israel is a good country, but as Chaim has stated, foreign aid does more harm than good to Israel.

And obviously giving money to Muslim countries is harmful to the USA.